Concord Beta Impressions (Starts At 10AM PST / 1PM EST / 12PM CST)

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
This game get absolutely torn apart by youtubers
That's music to my ears

Kid Dancing GIF

• haha
Reactions: Would_you_kindly

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
At this point hoping that the studio won’t be closed down. The studio has real talent to make a great singleplayer FPS like Borderlands.
Que sera sera, if Sony had competent leadership, they'd see how garbage this game was and would've made them a support studio for Factions 2.

Instead they acquired them 🤣 Good Lord

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Lotwr
This game get absolutely torn apart by youtubers
Watched these videos to be fair to them literally they're just regurgitating what the usual haters are saying. The fact someone has the nerve to say a Beta feels overpriced 🤣.

There's nothing woke about Concord, Al go woke, go broke? Lmao ahh the typical signal boosting

Angry Joe playing a game and in the video he and the other guy is actually trash at the game and then he wonders why his team mates were quitting if his team and him are garbage 🤣💀

At one point they aren't even aiming just blinding and still missing everything

Using a screenshot of steam player count as the thumbnail surely didn't make the intent of the video obvious.

Next time try to not come in here with your BS agenda

Reactions: Kokoloko

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
At this point hoping that the studio won’t be closed down. The studio has real talent to make a great singleplayer FPS like Borderlands.
Trashing Hero Shooters but begging for a Loot Shooter... CANNOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Reactions: ethomaz

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Que sera sera, if Sony had competent leadership, they'd see how garbage this game was and would've made them a support studio for Factions 2.

Instead they acquired them 🤣 Good Lord
Game is great! Let me know when you've played it... Oh right

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Can’t agree with the price complaints from Joe. I rather pay $40 than engage with the more egregious f2p hooks in other games.

$40 is also inexpensive and a small asking price for cost of entry. F2P buries most devs and games not called Fortnite, CoD and apex. Sorry, I’m not on some crusade to kill studios like Xbox. Players may like free shit but I still want games to be made and studios to survive… doesn’t compute.

Gamers want everything free and emboldening the wants of beggars is an embarassing take.

I agree with the “mid” comments but the price complaint narrative vs f2p is trash. I’m gonna have to see the skillup take.

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
Wouldn’t have thought it, but even David Jaffe finds the overbearing DEI in the game too much….it detracts from the game itself.

And his kid is Trans, and he is woke

• haha
Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Kokoloko

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Wouldn’t have thought it, but even David Jaffe finds the overbearing DEI in the game too much….it detracts from the game itself.

And his kid is Trans, and he is woke

This is only a problem now that Playstation is doing it lol.
Yeah the characters designs are total shit, but some of them are fine.

The brigade is determined to make this fail. Its gonna be difficult to survive for the game

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
This is only a problem now that Playstation is doing it lol.
Yeah the characters designs are total shit, but some of them are fine.

The brigade is determined to make this fail. Its gonna be difficult to survive for the game
Usually the woker, the more praise it gets. What’s going on…Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together… mass hysteria!

• they're_right_you_know

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Usually the woker, the more praise it gets. What’s going on…Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together… mass hysteria!
Over-saturated of "woke characters" is my guess.

Let's be honest; the characters designs look really awful.

Just imagine how amazing this game would have been if instead of all those characters, theyhad been PlayStation characters.

imagine some of these

Kratos as bruiser character-running around with his axe building up spartan rage.

Aloy as a ranger character- running around with a bow, dropping traps and snares, sniping from afar, summoning in machines

Astro bot as a support class,- pulling out PlayStation accessories, buffing people with heals and speed enhancements.

Eve- as an assassin, running around and just looking fine.

-Salene from Returnal, Rachet, Tifa, Cloud, Solid Snake, Nathan Drake, Joel Ellie, Crash Bandicoot, etc. The list goes on

The game would be getting 10/10s.

Last edited: