Concord Beta Impressions (Starts At 10AM PST / 1PM EST / 12PM CST)

AllBizness

Veteran
22 Jul 2023
Lmao this thread has Become Why U No Like Concord............
trump no GIF by FirstAndMonday

Maybe you psitive pansies should buy multiple copies to save this game
Take a hike and leave this thread for those of us who like the game

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Muddasar
OP
OP
ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
My granny used to dye her hair blue or purple. If I see that on any chick under the age of 60, it's woke.
What exactly is woke?

Because I don’t remember grannies ever having blue or purple hair here… that was something always more teenagers did.

I had some friends that had red, pink, blue, etc hair in my teenage but not in adults.

Maybe today different hair colors is something more in the adults but even so 90% of adults here use the natural color or blonde.

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
What exactly is woke?
Anything not white and cis

I'm so deadass too. People aren't even trying to hide their hatred anymore.

I find it baffling that people actually care about what the characters look like, so much to not try a game because of that reason. Tells me a lot about the type of person you are.

Last edited:
OP
OP
ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
That is like less than 80% of global population.

I really try to understand what woke is but it seems a made up word to try to discriminate something the person using the work believes is not correct 🤷‍♂️

AllBizness

Veteran
22 Jul 2023

Yep, pretty much this. Gotta be hard being an anti woke PlayStation fan as they are owned by people of color, Japanese.

• haha
Reactions: voke

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
The granny in the game is also fantastic, you should take her out for a stroll on the maps when you play 😏
My buddy was using her VERY effectively, and we straight up bullied the other team because we had a whole fort built in the middle of the map. You practically have infinite cover and ways to escape.

I think final score was like 30-5 kill confirmed :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Danja and ethomaz

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
My buddy was using her VERY effectively, and we straight up bullied the other team because we had a whole fort built in the middle of the map. You practically have infinite cover and ways to escape.

Yeah! She and Daw on the same team are literally trouble building forts and bulletproof domes around your team is so Overpowered if the team is on the same page 🤣. It all played it once in a match I was in and thankfully I wasn't on the he receiving end of it.

Even the tanks couldn't penetrate for long

• Heart

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
What exactly is woke?

Because I don’t remember grannies ever having blue or purple hair here… that was something always more teenagers did.

I had some friends that had red, pink, blue, etc hair in my teenage but not in adults.

Maybe today different hair colors is something more in the adults but even so 90% of adults here use the natural color or blonde.
its an english thing for old woman, when there hair goes grey and they reach a certain age, they used to dye it alot.

OP
OP
ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz

That is something really smart in this game.

The granny alone is not a big deal… like any other characters…

But..

A combination of characters in a team makes it near invincible… so the granny and others characters depending of the team becomes essential.

OP
OP
ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
its an english thing for old woman, when there hair goes grey and they reach a certain age, they used to dye it alot.
Yeap… here both women and man do dye the hair a lot when their hair start to become white but they use the well common colors close to their natural hair.

And it is not really a older thing… my mom started at 30 years old to dye the hair due the white ones… my uncle at 40 years old.

I should dye my beard since 38-40 years old.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Yeap… here both women and man do dye the hair a lot when their hair start to become white but they use the well common colors close to their natural hair.

And it is not really a older thing… my mom started at 30 years old to dye the hair due the white ones… my uncle at 40 years old.
Your mum is dyeing her hair because of you, you made her go grey lol. ❤️

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
That is something really smart in this game.

The granny alone is not a big deal… like any other characters…

But..

A combination of characters in a team makes it near invincible… so the granny and others characters depending of the team becomes essential.
Our "meta" team for optimal wins ended up being

Daw (bubble shield thrown nearby Duchess walls, heals further in)
Duchess (for creating cover and control in the hotspot areas for shootouts)
Jabali (individual healing and good DPS)
Roka (all out DPS, positioning and movement good for luring out and punishing enemies )
Emari (Her crew bonus enhances Daws heals, Armor for allies, plus an extra shield.)

We pretty much destroyed everyone in the kill confirmed mode with this set up.

Kokoloko

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
IT-Z is pretty cool. I think her character is pretty okay design wise. A bit cliched Alien looking chick but definitely not woke or anything.
I just think the clothes and hair and everything looks lazy. Woke no, lazy
What exactly is woke?

The granny just reminds me of Lady Butterfly from Sekiro or the Bladesmith in Rise of Ronin lol

Last edited:
Reactions: ethomaz

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
I just think the clothes and hair and everything looks lazy. Woke no, lazy
I agree! Her design is very run of the mill, but I guess maybe this will be altered through cosmetic unlocks and purchases eventually/ variants.

Alot of stuff can be tweaked if they allow proper customizations which they already have the foundation for. So I'll see how they choose to evolve the game over time.

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022

I find it baffling that people actually care about what the characters look like, so much to not try a game because of that reason. Tells me a lot about the type of person you are.
It’s not woke, says voke