Reactions: ghostdog

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Just to checked...

Steam reviews are VERY POSITIVE.
87% of them are positive...

image-2024-08-21-110010447.png
Funny thing is, I'm willing to say this game is objectively more polished, content filled, and smooth than most other launches . I wonder if critic reviews will reflect that, alongside the great gameplay, I can't really think of any flaws other than the genre being well tread.

Last edited:
OP
OP
ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Funny thing is, I'm willing to say this game is objectively more polished, content filled, and well made game in the space for a launch. I wonder if critic reviews will reflect that, alongside the great gameplay, I can't really think of any flaws other than the genre being well tread.
I only found a youtuber review that give it a 8.5 saying that it should be a PS+ game :D

For these interested.

Best new PVP shooter he played in a long time. Fantastic and snappy gunplay, unique and engaged abilities...

Reactions: Entropi

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Don't think we'll be getting reviews till next week. I just hope they will be neutral and fair. As I do think this game is quite refreshing in its approach and a throwback to the yesteryears of lobby based multiplayers

Reactions: The Icon

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Also @voke did they by any chance tweak the after match lobby? As in allows people to play other matches together or does it still throw you back to the menu?

OP
OP
ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Man the Steam reception for the game is way better than I predicted.
89% of the reviews recommend the game.

Plus there is a tracking site saying it has...

Copies sold:
4.9k (2.4k - 7.3k)

Not sure how accurate it is but that is way better than the Beta already.
I was skeptical about Steam but I can see this game reaching 100k units there.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
So far enjoying the game. Not going into rivalry mode much because too scary.

Complaints. Wish you could select the exact mode and map, or at least vote for the next one.
And characters seem more needed to adjust then before, Lark has been nuked for sure I think.

Unlike the beta adding friends because certain teams know what they are doing and it makes it pretty good.
It seems to be normal to change characters as the opponents make adjustments during the bout. Certain combos work really well against others, and the opponents will change otherwise they will get smashed.

And with the mics on its alot more tactical. But Ive only used it for the last 5-6 bouts

I think its alot more newbie friendly than other shooters. But maybe if you get against a good team its really hard, Ive lost 3 more matches than Ive won atm. But getting better teaming up with people on friends list.

No more drop outs and you get added into bouts which has made it much better

• Heart
Reactions: The Icon and Danja

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
So far enjoying the game. Not going into rivalry mode much because too scary.

Complaints. Wish you could select the exact mode and map, or at least vote for the next one.
And characters seem more needed to adjust then before, Lark has been nuked for sure I think.

Unlike the beta adding friends because certain teams know what they are doing and it makes it pretty good.
It seems to be normal to change characters as the opponents make adjustments during the bout. Certain combos work really well against others, and the opponents will change otherwise they will get smashed.

And with the mics on its alot more tactical. But Ive only used it for the last 5-6 bouts

I think its alot more newbie friendly than other shooters. But maybe if you get against a good team its really hard, Ive lost 3 more matches than Ive won atm. But getting better teaming up with people on friends list.

No more drop outs and you get added into bouts which has made it much better
Wait... Mics are now on by default??? If it is, I'm really glad they saw this complaint and implemented.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Man the Steam reception for the game is way better than I predicted.
89% of the reviews recommend the game.

Plus there is a tracking site saying it has...

Copies sold:
4.9k (2.4k - 7.3k)

Not sure how accurate it is but that is way better than the Beta already.
I was skeptical about Steam but I can see this game reaching 100k units there.
I assume that these early reviews got an score that may be better than the ones that the game will end getting:

We have to consider these are players who already reviewed are passionate enough about the game to have bought the Digital Deluxe edition (which is what gave them access to play the game before the official release, which is tomorrow) and also having rushed to review it very early. A handful thousand of them may even be devs, their family and friends or gaming press.

I think that as always we need to wait some days after launch to get a more clear picture. But yes, I'm pretty sure it will sell way more more than 100K on PC. I think the game won't be the next Destiny or Overwatch, but I think will end selling a few millions, maybe around 5M+, combining both PS and PC sales.

Not day one, I mean after its lifetime. But since in the Sony scale these numbers aren't a great thing (even if the game pretty likely will be profitable with less than that so they may be ok with it), I think they may never announce sales numbers.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I assume that these early reviews got an score that may be better than the ones that the game will end getting:

We have to consider these are players who already reviewed are passionate enough about the game to have bought the Digital Deluxe edition (which is what gave them access to play the game before the official release, which is tomorrow) and also having rushed to review it very early. A handful thousand of them may even be devs, their family and friends or gaming press.

I think that as always we need to wait some days after launch to get a more clear picture. But yes, I'm pretty sure it will sell way more more than 100K on PC. I think the game won't be the next Destiny or Overwatch, but I think will end selling a few millions, maybe around 5M+, combining both PS and PC sales.

Not day one, I mean after its lifetime. But since in the Sony scale these numbers aren't a great thing (even if the game pretty likely will be profitable with less than that so they may be ok with it), I think they may never announce sales numbers.

Yeah as soon as they dont like something they’ll be a collective review change. Karens of gaming

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023

5 million is quite optimistic.... I think it's pushing 1-1.5 million tops.

• Informative
Reactions: ethomaz
OP
OP
ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Never saw anybody making reviews of games they like here but...

For Concord people really take their time :D :D :D

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: voke

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Never saw anybody making reviews of games they like here but...

For Concord people really take their time :D :D :D
Normally PS games have defenders from the usual shit storm haters try and make. Its a free for all this time lol.

I cant think of a game that people dont like but are so invested in. Normally I dont go thread to thread or forum to forum shitting on something….

But my god, from now if I dont like something I gonna keep the same energy as these people

Reactions: ethomaz