Concord |OT| Turn Off Your Cross-play

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Level 20, 300 eliminations. Early access was fun, now to dust the newbies later today lmao

Im on Level 16. 286 Eliminations, 391 Assists. Ive lost 1 game more than Ive won though, its like 50/50 win/loss ratio

Reactions: ethomaz
OP
OP
ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
I'm on level 0 :(

I believe it opens here at 2pm (right now it is near 11am) but I will only play after work around 6pm or so.

• sad
Reactions: voke

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I'm on level 0 :(

I believe it opens here at 2pm (right now it is near 11am) but I will only play after work around 6pm or so.
Yeah I wont be on till the evening. I have a flu or bug or something, my body has crashed for the last week

OP
OP
ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
People on ERA said this video explain pretty well how to use Crew bonus... I did not watch because the voice is too irritating.

Reactions: Kokoloko

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
I went to check the early Steam reviews and noticed that the Steam users added these tags (isn't needed to own the game to add tags):
image.png

"Horror" and "Psychological horror" are other popular tags but didn't make the top 5.

Last edited:
OP
OP
ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
I went to check the early Steam reviews and noticed that the reviewers added these tags even if review remains as "Very positive":
image.png
User defined tags are not related to reviews.
Anybody with a Steam account can add it own tag to the game.
Plus these tags are there since before Beta but become more popular with the Beta... probably since the characters were showed and the narrative started the tags become popular.

Last edited:

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
People on ERA said this video explain pretty well how to use Crew bonus... I did not watch because the voice is too irritating.

I should actually look at what all this does and supportive crew lol.

I went to check the early Steam reviews and noticed that the reviewers added these tags even if review remains as "Very positive":
image.png
Lol, literally zero politics in the game and zero mention of romance or relationship, sexual preference lmao.
Unless Ive missed something from the stories? But I wonder if Spiderman, OverWatch, Dragon’s age has those tags?

OP
OP
ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Lol, literally zero politics in the game and zero mention of romance or relationship, sexual preference lmao.
Unless Ive missed something from the stories? But I wonder if Spiderman, OverWatch, Dragon’s age has those tags?
These are user tags... anybody can tag it in Steam... it doesn't need to own the game.

On Aug 4 the LGBTQ+ tag already existed there.

The political entered few days after.

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Im on Level 16. 286 Eliminations, 391 Assists. Ive lost 1 game more than Ive won though, its like 50/50 win/loss ratio
Right now at 32 wins/ 38 games. Once my full party hops on today, I don't expect to lose lol

• Surprised

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Damn, Im like 27 wins, 50 games lol. Over 300 kills and 400 assists now
My brother and I have been "tryhards" in Pvp games for awhile... our favorite is new shooters at launch, we usually have the jump skillwise. I been running 2/5 but tonight we should have all 5 on

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
In case that something similar to 50/50 ratio would be a common thing for the average players (obviusly skilled players would get better ratio and less skilled players and newbies would get a worse one) for those who spent there minimum a decent amount of matches, that would mean that the game is very well balanced.

Last edited:

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Lark 100% seems like the scariest charcter rn. Close range he damn near 1 shots, long range he can still damage, debuffs enemies while buffing teammates. A lark who knows what he's doing might become a required party member in coordinated teams.

• thisistheway

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
In case that something similar to 50/50 ratio would a common thing for the average player (obviusly skilled players would get better ratio and less skilled players and newbies would get a worse one) for those who spent there a minimum amount of matches, that would mean that the game is very well balanced.

Yeah I expected as much. Some games ill go few better in the win ratio, and then it can change again.
Im gonna start playing with my team soon so it will get better

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Lark 100% seems like the scariest charcter rn. Close range he damn near 1 shots, long range he can still damage, debuffs enemies while buffing teammates. A lark who knows what he's doing might become a required party member in coordinated teams.
I do hate facing another Lark lol. My scariest opponent is normally Haymar or one of the Bigger characters, if I have no cover

• Informative
Reactions: voke
OP
OP
ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Concord debuted at global 90# best seller in Steam.
Let's see how it ends the date.

It is not good but it is way better than what people expected after the low number Beta.

Last edited:

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Concord debuted at global 90# best seller in Steam.
Let's see how it ends the date.

It is not good but it is way better than what people expected after the low number Beta.

616 players right now…. That’s not better…. It just launched but holy ….

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Ahh, I see we have to endure a few negative articles about steam chart numbers first, and then maybe the hate brigade will finally move on.

Game is awesome, was cool seeing familiar faces often during early access. And yes, we all know it will be a commercial failure... personally that doesn't take away from the experience IMO.

Reactions: Kokoloko and Danja

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Dont know why they got rid of the rematch thing. Was having some great close matches that way
Match ups are faster which is good