Concord |OT| Turn Off Your Cross-play

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
It's the weekend, my beautiful brothers and sisters.

It's meant to be a time of happiness, and I have a barbeque this Sunday.

Stop bloody whining and bitching at each other, and get to playing games.

Kisses Love GIF by Alissandra

And I hate you two for making me use a stinking cat gif.

hugs
Such a great post until I saw the cat gif 🐕🐕‍🦺

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Sircaw

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Match making is alot faster atm instant or like 10 seconds
Just finished working, damn to think I was planning to leave 2 hours early today and it happened to be my busiest day so far... What re the odds 😅.

Anyways gonna leave work shortly and then go grab a quick happy hour drink as I always do... Then I go home and download

• Shake
Reactions: Kokoloko

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
I'll be joining in on the fun soon... Just got home, so gonna unwind, refresh and eat while this download :cool:

Loy310

Veteran
14 Aug 2022
I agree that they actively hurt the brand. Look how loud they are, all the time. It’s odd
Thats what im saying. Sony needs to refocus on the people buying their consoles. They have gotten too greedy this gen and its starting to bite them.

PC players are devaluing the brand. They not gonna convince pc gamers to be woke and shit with games like this, all they do is complain about damn near everything sony gives them if they not complaining then they grifting for rent and food. Games cost too much, they dont want a psn account, Concord got women, brown, black and gay people in it, the colors hurt my coochie. All they do is cry. Sony needs to leave them alone.

Also, there is a Northstar ship collectible up for grabs thru PS Star in usa.

Last edited:
  • they're_right_you_know

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Messed around just a little last night and mannnnn, they really nerfed my boy Teo's grenades 🫠

I was hella tired Soo, I def was playing very sloppy and not pushing more assist, so maybe that contributed.

I wish they had added at least two more modes for the launch tho.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Thats what im saying. Sony needs to refocus on the people buying their consoles. They have gotten too greedy this gen and its starting to bite them.

PC players are devaluing the brand. They not gonna convince pc gamers to be woke and shit with games like this, all they do is complain about damn near everything sony gives them if they not complaining then they grifting for rent and food. Games cost too much, they dont want a psn account, Concord got women, brown, black and gay people in it, the colors hurt my coochie. All they do is cry. Sony needs to leave them alone.

Also, there is a Northstar ship collectible up for grabs thru PS Star in usa.

Agreed. I think the Playstation staff must just be dumb. I mean dont they look online to see what the PC fanbase is like? I wouldnt take longer than a day of research to see Steam fans, are not your friends or customer. They are fanboys for another company called Valve lol.

PC ports have always been retarded and this is just another reason to add to the list.

• Heart
Reactions: Loy310

Loy310

Veteran
14 Aug 2022
Agreed. I think the Playstation staff must just be dumb. I mean dont they look online to see what the PC fanbase is like? I wouldnt take longer than a day of research to see Steam fans, are not your friends or customer. They are fanboys for another company called Valve lol.

PC ports have always been retarded and this is just another reason to add to the list.
Herman Hults gonna get grilled for this. They should remove him from their live service push. Guy was part of Killzone which never set the world on fire, 20 years later he aint gonna be the one that discovers the next best shooter or live service game, he dont have the eyes for it.
If this was aimed at only PS5 gamers it would have had pve because they know they cant just sell us pvp only games. The PC push have turned their brain into grass.

Hope they learn.

Last edited:
  • they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Umar and Gediminas

Men_in_Boxes

18 Aug 2024
Herman Hults gonna get grilled for this. They should remove him from their love service push. Guy was part of Killzone which never set the world on fire, 20 years later he aint gonna be the one that discovers the next best shooter or live service game, he dont have the eyes for it.
If this was aimed at only PS5 gamers it would have had pve because they know they cant just sell us pvp only games. The PC push have turned their brain into grass.

Hope they learn.
Game started development and got picked up by PlayStation in the Shawn Layden area.

Reactions: Loy310

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Herman Hults gonna get grilled for this. They should remove him from their love service push. Guy was part of Killzone which never set the world on fire, 20 years later he aint gonna be the one that discovers the next best shooter or live service game, he dont have the eyes for it.

Hope they learn.
Killzone 2: Warzone, one of the greatest Multiplayer experiences of the last 20 years, let's not do too much on that franchise.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022

Hope they learn.

Apart from the obvious character design complaints. I think a traditional campaign and like you say PVE should of been a must if they want to reach other genres and even MP.
I like Killzone 2, dont like hermen lol.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Edit- didn’t want to post this in the ot