Concord |OT| Turn Off Your Cross-play

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Apart from the obvious character design complaints. I think a traditional campaign and like you say PVE should of been a must if they want to reach other genres and even MP.
I like Killzone 2, dont like hermen lol.
Yes! We needed like co-op horde 4 player or whatever alongaide the PvP.... I'm guessing budgetary reasons?

A short 6 - 8 co-op campaign would have went dope too.

• thisistheway
Reactions: Kokoloko
OP
OP
ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz

Concord devs removed LGBTQ+ and Political tag from the steam page​

concord-removed-lgbtq-and-political-tag-from-the-steam-page-v0-idjrsa47oikd1.jpeg
Is it possible to do that in Steam?
It is a user feature after all… any user can go and add it.

Reactions: Monkeyclaw

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
How fantastic is the OST though? All that's missing is a campaign to use these in.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Kokoloko

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Is it possible to do that in Steam?
It is a user feature after all… any user can go and add it.
Seems that instead of removing them what they did is to hide some tags from "popular tags" for those users who don't have them selected. In this case "LGTBQ+" (top 1) and "Horror" (top 3).

In the past there was "Psycological Horror" too but seems that one went out due to other tags getting more votes.

Does it require PSN account linking?
Yes, all PS Studios games on Steam are mentioned to require PSN account linking in their trailers and in the Steam store, but not sure if they really force you to link it. I only bought Helldivers 2 there day one, when back then didn't force it and linked it day one so I don't know if they really require it now.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: ethomaz
OP
OP
ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
What happens if I make a big time in time trial?
I’m near 10 minutes…

Edit - The ranking is not global lol so even with 10 minutes you got a 500 or so ranking.

Last edited:

Loy310

Veteran
14 Aug 2022
I blocked so many concord grifters this week on all platforms my eyes are starting to spin.

OP
OP
ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
I was checking my trophies.
I have the 5 kills in sequence lol
Is that easy? I didn’t even know I killed that much without die.

Edit - The trophies are very easy… just focus in lvl 10 to all chars that you reach there (that will make you get the 50 kills for each character too).

My kid is playing on my account now :D