Concord |OT| Turn Off Your Cross-play

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Dang I got rusty after the Beta 🤣, tho I'm trying to switch characters constantly so it's throwing me off a bit. Normally I just main with one person

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Rounds for Signal Chance way too short still... Just won a match and all I did was one kill and captured a zone and basically was chatting with someone on mic about characters, not taking the game seriously... Match was over in before I knew it

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Rounds for Signal Chance way too short still... Just won a match and all I did was one kill and captured a zone and basically was chatting with someone on mic about characters, not taking the game seriously... Match was over in before I knew it
Some games I played yesterday legit lasted less than 2 minutes lol. The modes were built for constant pressure, they last awhile when the teams are competing well. But when you’re winning, it’s over before you know it.

Also I answered your question wrong the other day, after a game you can hit square to reque, it puts you in another match damn near instantly.

Reactions: Kokoloko

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022

Yeah i had a match where it barely lasted 2 minutes and hardly anyone got killed lol.
Then the next match was totally different

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Also I answered your question wrong the other day, after a game you can hit square to reque, it puts you in another match damn near instantly.

Why doesnt this option come all the time?

AllBizness

Veteran
22 Jul 2023
I can’t log into.

My connection? The game servers?
You have to update the game 1st. When I booted up my PS5 today I had to wait 5 or 10 minutes for the game to finish updating the patch before I could play. Not liking this in a 1st party title because my PS5 stays in standby mode, the game should've updated on it's own without me turning on my PS5. I let this slide with 3rd party games. Capcom is the worst offender with Street Fighter 6, but this shit is unacceptable from a 1st party game. Sony makes the game and the console and their for all of their games should update automatically in standby mode. Pissed me off lol.

• Informative
Reactions: ethomaz

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
I never see this option only hold circle to skip

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Thanks. You’re on PS5? There’s people on the subreddit saying Rivalry doesn’t work on PC.
Playing on PS5. It could be a bug as the patch pushed out today definitely caused some issues they are aware of they said.

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
ks0f0Lt.png

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
@Kokoloko so guess what? Lark has become my sorta go to guy as well! I never really gave him a fair try during the beta since my time was so limited both weekends, so stuck with Teo / Jabali mostly.

I'm still trying to adjust my usual ill-advised all gunz blazing approaching with him 🤣. He's a bit squishy in up-close encounters so it's definitely gotten me a couple of brutal takedowns...

Any tips on how to use him better?

Also what's folks top 3 mains currently?

I think currently mine are: Teo, Lark, Emari

I play of Signal Chance / Area Control so Emari has come in handy when it comes to zone eliminations, just buying the team time to hopefully clear out some zones... Tho I'm always getting the worst teammates 🫠

Reactions: Kokoloko
OP
OP
ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
I played some time with Lark too.

What I like is that you can put a teleport point invade the enemies like a kamicase attack and teleport to safe place you marked :D

It works better if your safe place is near a heal point.

Outside that it is very good to defense places when you put a lot of plants on the place to up your abilities.

Reactions: Kokoloko and Danja