Concord |OT| Turn Off Your Cross-play

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
I played some time with Lark too.

What I like is that you can put a teleport point invade the enemies like a kamicase attack and teleport to safe place you marked :D

It works better if your safe place is near a heal point.

Outside that it is very good to defense places when you put a lot of plants on the place to up your abilities.
I actually never thought of putting his teleport decoy next to a health pad, i'm gonna start doing that.

I do usually put his Spores all over the the zones though so my team can get non stop boosts and shred (hopefully)

Reactions: Kokoloko

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
@Kokoloko so guess what? Lark has become my sorta go to guy as well! I never really gave him a fair try during the beta since my time was so limited both weekends, so stuck with Teo / Jabali mostly.

I'm still trying to adjust my usual ill-advised all gunz blazing approaching with him 🤣. He's a bit squishy in up-close encounters so it's definitely gotten me a couple of brutal takedowns...

Any tips on how to use him better?

Also what's folks top 3 mains currently?

I think currently mine are: Teo, Lark, Emari

I play of Signal Chance / Area Control so Emari has come in handy when it comes to zone eliminations, just buying the team time to hopefully clear out some zones... Tho I'm always getting the worst teammates 🫠

Ill try and post a vid of some of the clips Ive saved.
Shooting around corners or emptying a clip into the opponents room gets you lots of assist. He great and making the opposite team backaway and distracted.

If your team is on the same page as you, I would surprise flank in, spray the opponents, then the rest of the teams support and kill off the others. If they have your back they would kill the enemies before they realise and gang up on you.

Having some fun with on on ones, but Teo and Itz can tent to outrun my last homing hit the bastards lol. Against Emari, I shoot above her shield and behind her for the homing to work, but she can still mess me up if her machine gun has started firing.

Roka I can deal with alot of the time. A skilled Haymar and Sniper are basically one hitters so gotta be wary. When I see the big yellow 1 on 1 its run away lol

Reactions: Danja

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I actually never thought of putting his teleport decoy next to a health pad, i'm gonna start doing that.

I do usually put his Spores all over the the zones though so my team can get non stop boosts and shred (hopefully)

Oh dude that is the way, healing on a health pod. Ive stayed alive so many times like that.
Spores all over and under/over area enemies are gonna walk over and disturbs there fight.

Men_in_Boxes

18 Aug 2024
The real conversation is about counters.

Lark turns useless against a 1-Off that knows what they’re doing. His vacuum easily sucks up all of Larks bullets and spores.

The only other obvious counters I can see is Jabali being great against flying characters.

Oh and Kyps is great against Emari because her grenade nullifies that shield so easily.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
The real conversation is about counters.

Lark turns useless against a 1-Off that knows what they’re doing. His vacuum easily sucks up all of Larks bullets and spores.

The only other obvious counters I can see is Jabali being great against flying characters.

Oh and Kyps is great against Emari because her grenade nullifies that shield so easily.

1-Off is the type we normally have to go 2 on 1 to get rid of the him. Or play a game of chase because he is much slower lol

I love using Lark against flying characters because the homing shots take care of them

Reactions: Men_in_Boxes

Men_in_Boxes

18 Aug 2024
1-Off is the type we normally have to go 2 on 1 to get rid of the him. Or play a game of chase because he is much slower lol

I love using Lark against flying characters because the homing shots take care of them
I haven’t loved Lark against flying enemies because you have to predict their future location too much. When I’m Roka, I view Larks as food. Her dash is too effective once you see where Lark is loading his spore bullets up.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
@Men_in_Boxes - seems they've made a few changes for Rivalry maybe matches will be easier to get now?

We're deploying a patch to help address and resolve the following issues:

**Summary: **
- Mode Changes
- Requeue adjustment
- Business Card Stats

**Gameplay Changes & Tuning:**
- Made changes to Rivalry modes – Reduced level for entry and added bonus XP rewards.

**In-game Issues:**
- Issues seen with the Requeue option not being available should be resolved.
- Inconsistency in Business Card Stats should be resolved.
- General performance optimizations and minor fixes.

Reactions: Men_in_Boxes

Men_in_Boxes

18 Aug 2024
@Men_in_Boxes - seems they've made a few changes for Rivalry maybe matches will be easier to get now?

- Mode Changes
- Requeue adjustment
- Business Card Stats

- Made changes to Rivalry modes – Reduced level for entry and added bonus XP rewards.

Oh hell yeah brother!!

• Shake
OP
OP
ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz

- Mode Changes
- Requeue adjustment
- Business Card Stats

The requeue was weird… I saw play say using it but it never showed to me lol

Let’s see if it shows now.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
The requeue was weird… I saw play say using it but it never showed to me lol

Let’s see if it shows now.
A dev had confirmed the patch yesterday had caused a bug with the Requeue for many.

Let me know if works now, not playing currently

Reactions: ethomaz
OP
OP
ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
A dev had confirmed the patch yesterday had caused a bug with the Requeue for many.

Let me know if works now, not playing currently
I will only play later… I have visitors here in my house today… a lot of little kids to take care :D

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
We should do a team session next or something lol
Just let me know what time works for everyone and I'll see if I can do it. During the week it would have be late evenings / nights

I've been playing solo as I've really stuck to Overrun mode, but man, sometimes my team mates be doing everything but the actual objectives 🥴

• haha
Reactions: Kokoloko

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Cross paths with a player last night who was on mic, we chatted and eventually added each other. He said he played the beta, loved it and switched over from COD / Overwatch. He and another buddy did.

Small wins 😬

• fire
Reactions: Kokoloko and voke