Concord Review Thread

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Seems like the option to “rematch” is gone 2day? Wasnt there for the Beta though

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Destiny an avg ttk if .87 and 1s for more forgiving weapon types. Special weapons like snipers are one shot on headshot. What?

A longer than 1sec ttk usually leads to a team shot meta. Sweats favor shorter ttk as it tends to encourage more 1v1 dueling scenarios.

I wouldn’t expect a longer ttk to stay. It just kinda never does

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Were you really expecting fair scores tho
Not really, but giving the game a mid score because it's not popular is certainly a choice. They are all saying he gameplay/visuals/lore is great.... only to give it a 6

24 Jun 2022
This launch is an all time embarrassment tbh.

I can see this being shut down within a month

Peak Steam CCU is 622, I have strong doubt it even break 1K this weekend. PS5 CCU will probably top out at ~ 5K.

The game's not gonna chart for August and I can't see it selling more than 50K globally by the end of September. Get that tax write-off, Sony!

Reactions: Puff and Shadow2027

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Peak Steam CCU is 622, I have strong doubt it even break 1K this weekend. PS5 CCU will probably top out at ~ 5K.

The game's not gonna chart for August and I can't see it selling more than 50K globally by the end of September. Get that tax write-off, Sony!

Suicide Squad was the metric setting standard for failure. This has come in about 11k below that.

Concord may legit get shut down. I don’t see it improving much thru the weekend.

Holy sh**

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Not really, but giving the game a mid score because it's not popular is certainly a choice. They are all saying he gameplay/visuals/lore is great.... only to give it a 6
Only difference this time is the majority of PS fans arent gonna call it out because they also hate the game.

Im sure if I mention most reviews say the gameplay is good, and another similar game got a 91 score when it was launched whilst also being a PVP only game and cost the same on launch there will be a million reasons why. But after every PS game its obvious to me lol

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
this is one of those games where everyone can get away with showing they aren’t bias due to the pile on for the game. Like Redfall last year

If you’ve ever been accused of being a sony shill this is the game you give a 6

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Suicide Squad was the metric setting standard for failure. This has come in about 11k below that.

Concord may legit get shut down. I don’t see it improving much thru the weekend.

Holy sh**
You really think it will get shut down before they release it on PS+/FP2?
I think its wishful thinking that it would shut down in a month

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Herman has a secret humiliation kink, that can be the only explanation for this travesty. I am scared of the 1st party titles he greenlights after being in charge now, hopefully nishino over rules him

24 Jun 2022

Holy sh**

Yeah I don't think PS5 players are gonna save this game. I think SIE have dropped the focus a bit on Helldivers 2 so if anything, put the devs on as a content support studio for that title while Arrowhead spearheads creative decisions for the most part.

HD2 would probably benefit from some PvP and maybe some single player-driven story content just pulling even more from Starship Troopers. That's better than SIE splitting their focus between HD2, Concord, Fairgame$ and whatever other GAAS they're trying to push out in a short timeframe.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
this is one of those games where everyone can get away with showing they aren’t bias due to the pile on for the game. Like Redfall last year

If you’ve ever been accused of being a sony shill this is the game you give a 6
If there was Sony shills there would be a whole army on social media and every forum like there is with every Xbox game. Bit different

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
You really think it will get shut down before they release it on PS+/FP2?
I think its wishful thinking that it would shut down in a month
It's not going anywhere this year at the very least. I think it'll retain a consistent playerbase, albeit small.