Cory Barlog Continues to tease Ragnarok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
it means nothing. like i would say, preorders are ready to go on IcanEra system :) disclaimer : wait for sony decision.(that's all that matters)
They would still need the collector's edition details, price and also pics for the website so this is good 😃

Deleted member 38

is unimpressed
21 Jun 2022
... rabid fantasy.
Ubisoft Lapin GIF by Rabbids

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022

This whole ascribing behavior to a segment of a population because maybe one or two people did it is ridiculous.

It's not "God of War fans."

I't losers and degenerates. They might not even want the game and are just looking for a reason to stir things up. People who write stories really shouldn't engage in this kind of behavior but you see it everywhere.

OP
OP
Remember_Spinal

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
This whole ascribing behavior to a segment of a population because maybe one or two people did it is ridiculous.

It's not "God of War fans."

I't losers and degenerates. They might not even want the game and are just looking for a reason to stir things up. People who write stories really shouldn't engage in this kind of behavior but you see it everywhere.

Yeah, odds are people are just bored and doing their usual trolling of a hot topic on twitter. Degenerates just looking for an excuse to harass people, they would have done this without god of war being a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.