Destiny 2 - Official Thread

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
The speed booster Metroid reference is awesome. Very excited.

Arc having an intrinsic trait active without artifacts already kinda puts it ahead of the other two reworks. I’m concerned it’ll be lopsided big time at launch. But it always is huh

Still excited. As a pvp player, all those Titan movement options are absolutely incredible.

• party
Reactions: Bryank75

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
The speed booster Metroid reference is awesome. Very excited.

Arc having an intrinsic trait active without artifacts already kinda puts it ahead of the other two reworks. I’m concerned it’ll be lopsided big time at launch. But it always is huh

Still excited. As a pvp player, all those Titan movement options are absolutely incredible.

Yup, I really hope the Titan dodge is good.... and the juggernaut.

Vertigo

26 Jun 2022
Cross-over goes both ways… Fortnite inspired armor in destiny below.

Epic Games Store release incoming.

Last edited:

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Destiny event roundup.... tried to get everything I could in there.

Vertigo

26 Jun 2022
I don’t have this year’s Hung Jury. I’ve seen it perform in PvP tho. I’m sure it’s got lots of stuff that’s great. I mean it’s still an awesome gun and as awesome as you remember it from d1 but … more powerful because d2 is just generally a crazier game that d1 ever was.

I’m really digging the Round Robbin 120 handcanon from neomuna. Just fully crafted it and put it thru heavy crucible testing on controller. People will say go the kill clip route.

I disagree. I craft weapons to win 1v1 duels… and this one… this roll is the way. So crisp (You need to main a void subclass tho). I even brought it into trials this weekend. 120s still compete.

Otherwise funnelweb is still the best PvP and pve weapon in the game. Especially with the free aspects on your artifact for void volatile and void channeling. Because that shit works in PvP too and works extremely well. My new void sentinel titan is the strongest I’ve ever been friggin ever.

I kinda fully take back my criticisms on the mod rework.

• fire

Vertigo

26 Jun 2022
@Vertigo Are you gonna hop into the new season of the wish?

The armor looks kinda nice, so I'm probably gonna get in there.

Of course. Final seasons are usually the best of them all (from both content and sandbox angles).

It’s not that far off now. Two weeks or so… looking forward to coming back full time for a bit so to speak

The triple A software onslaught that started with Zelda is over now. They have an opportunity to earn back some goodwill

• they're_right_you_know

Vertigo

26 Jun 2022
I’ll add you both later. I don’t think it’s wise to post my psn publicly heh.

I play regularly. Usually dip out the last month of the season and/or during the free holiday events. These last two seasons were outliers as I’ve played the least I ever have in the last 9 years.

I try to Sherpa raids weekly with my long time buddy since the d1 beta. But that was with witch Queen’s year where I loved the game more than I ever did.

PvP main mostly. But I raid for them weapon blueprints. I don’t bother with nightfall or seasonal playlist challenges. Only dungeons, raids and exotic quests. Otherwise I’m in checkmate or trials.

I have expectations for this last season ever… I sorta expect Bungie to deliver. They have to.

• Shake

Vertigo

26 Jun 2022
Player impressions for both The Coil and the Dungeon are strongly positive.

The Coil for its rewards and structure in which Paul Tassi claims it’s better than menagerie… I’m indifferent at the moment and don’t find the seasonal activity or narrative all that exciting after week 1.

The dungeon may have hidden away rooms and secrets and drops a 8-step (maybe weekly) quest. This would be an interesting new addition. Combining some of the exotic quest gimmicks with dungeons might be a great idea for replayability tbh. I’m looking forward to seeing for myself and learning more. Exotic Quests like Whisper of the Worm, Zero Hour and to a lesser extent Revision Zero … are better than most dungeons.

… there’s too much loot. Im totally on the side of more sunsetting but something more extreme like wiping out some weapon sub archetypes altogether (180 handcanons, adaptive frame smgs, etc…) and deleting them from the game.

Very happy with the direction PvP is going. Checkmate has the saved the game for me. It’s kinda that simple… Focusing on PvP and LFG is the most important places for Bungie to work on. Those are your hardcore players… give them what they want/need.

Last edited:
  • brain