DF-Horizon Forbidden West PC vs PS5: Enhanced Features, Performance Tests + Image Quality Boosts! |UP| 3/25 PC Benchmarks!

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
I remember discussing that with him back in Neogaf (and reality proved him wrong). But I think the best one was him trying to argue that Starfield has great looking foliage (he removed the video unfortunately)

@anonpuffs with the receipts

And showing us Starfields excellent looking foliage

Or when @Sircaw owned him

Wait, FROZONE = VFX ?

😂. Never noticed the guy, but I see it!

Polyh3dron

31 Jan 2024
Wow, imagine trying to be funny because the word "remastered" was not there.

But I will explain - it's their comparison of the remaster and the original, where they devalued the remaster quite a bit when compared with the actual real world results.

Also, who is Sagugu?

Edit - But if you want to actually read and not be an asshole, I created a thread back in January discussing instances where digital fakery have been everything but honest about their observations *regarding TLOU2

Or this post I made in that very same thread

Since we are in a PC vs PS5 thread and discussing the differences between the PC and PS5 versions of a game, and you didn't elaborate on what the TLOU Part 2 comparison was, it seemed like you were talking about a PC vs PS5 comparison of that game, especially because you didn't include the word "remastered" which muddied the waters even further. Of course that's impossible because a PC version of TLOU Part 2 has not been released yet.

People can misspeak, and make mistakes, just like Bugaga can.