dispelling the myth that PC is a 'premium' place to play games - Steam's top 10 highest rated games paint a bleak picture for the platform

Status
Not open for further replies.

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
Nintendo doesn't need to authorize me to download anything if I rip those files right off the cart that I own.
Video Games Thinking GIF by PlayStation
It's an age old topic and we all know that emulation users do not own those carts and million % do not rip them lol.
If you own the carts and hardware, you will just play that... especially switch. The amount of emulation users that really own these games is probably insignificantly small.
I tried emulating some of my old 360 games but 1000% I don't even have a disc drive to rip them anymore...

Remij

Banned
10 Jul 2022
🤔🤔🤔

That is basically what PC gaming is about.
I have no ideia if you understand your own replies to others.

You buy a new GPU and try to justify the purchase using better settlings than before.
You're completely clueless.

PC gamers don't even talk about their shit until console gamers come out making wild proclamations about them..like you and others have in this thread...

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022

PC gamers don't even talk about their shit until console gamers come out making wild proclamations about them..like you and others have in this thread...
Talking about hardware is all I do though!
I think this is because me and my friend (we are both almost mid 30s) like to flex pc hardware between each other.
He got 2070, I got the same 2070... but upgraded my case.
He upgraded his case?
So I upgraded to 3080... Then he upgraded to 3080 but ryzen 5700x over my 3700x.
We do it for past years and years lol and it's part of the fun which we really enjoy.
It's that enthusiast bro race flexing. one gets a pc, another one comes in "oh hella nice man, that's a nice rig you got here".
Then I get 48" c1.... "haha you fool this is too big for a desk" and next week he rocks 48" lg c1 on his desk lol.

I don't even game THAT much on pc to justify any of that. It's just part of the hobby. The hardware, new tech, race.
So maybe you don't talk with anyone about your shit but I do and I always did.

btw - his wife absolutely hates me lol. The guy is in so much debt because of me haha. He does have a fucking amazing fantatec racing rig though. Wih 3x144hz nano ips displays and all... good thing I ain't into racing games because I would be broke af

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
I have no problems accepting opinions.

It's my own opinion that this forum is clearly a huge, needlessly biased hug box for console war shit throwing. I honestly don't know why I signed up to it to try to make any points here. Getting told to "stop lying" about points to PC gaming pros and cons. Looking at manifesto tier cringe posts about "ending" PC gaming.

This thread is already a joke, but go ahead and single me out for taking it too lightly or whatever.
Nice. A mod warning.

Good luck growing this forum. It's earned the Era namesake and rep for sure.

Peace out everybody.
Don't let the door hit you in the ass.

• haha
Reactions: Umar and rofif

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz

PC gamers talk about hardware all the time… c’mon if you don’t that just mean you are exception not the norm.

GPU market grew because PC gamers like to talk about their hardware components.

Remij

Banned
10 Jul 2022
PC gamers talk about hardware all the time… c’mon if you don’t that just mean you are exception not the norm.

The only "PC gamers" in here talking about specs are the ones who also have consoles.. complaining about costs...

PC gamers may talk about specs amongst ourselves.. but it's always the console gamers with PCs trying to justify their purchases.

• haha
Reactions: ethomaz

DynamiteCop

Banned
2 Jul 2022
The only "PC gamers" in here talking about specs are the ones who also have consoles.. complaining about costs...

PC gamers may talk about specs amongst ourselves.. but it's always the console gamers with PCs trying to justify their purchases.
The only reason my PC specifications even entered this thread is because these delusionals said I was poor and accused me of not even having a PC.

Mind numbing stupidity and a total lack of self awareness.

• haha
  • they're_right_you_know
Reactions: ethomaz and Remij

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
another misconception, emulating switch games on your PC is the definition of piracy. Nintendo is not authorizing you to pirate the files and play them on an unauthorized platform, that being your PC. Stop spreading this insanity. It's illegal, and everyone knows it.

this is yet another instance of where people are forced to play nice with these terrorist PC gamers and their demands to be respected and taken seriously.

Nintendo should find every single one of these folks responsible for YUZU emulator and sue the pants off of them, and when it happens (it will) I will be suitably laughing.

PC thief gamers have officially been put on notice. Look at how they squirm when their privileges are checked.
Terrorists…
ron burgundy GIF

Gh0stnTheBashShell

30 Jun 2022
we have to get MS and Sony to take notice. PC is damaging both the PlayStation and Xbox brand and everyone can see it plain as day. Gamers are fed up of having to kowtow to and appease an entitled, niche segment of brat gamers who offer nothing of value to the medium, solely so Sony/MS can maximize profits at our expense.

the PC pity port parade comes to an end if we vocalize our opinions and let them be known. We've swayed trends in the industry before and it can happen again.

let them know. No more PC pity ports.
You big mad that PC is getting Persona, huh? I love how switch port beggers beg for everything under the sun "because it's portable!" yet no one says anything LOL.

Between the trolling and the ridiculous stances on both sides of this issue, this thread is a wash. I'm out.

Peace.
Bruh I love it, it's classic Neogaf shit. I love arguing with people on this crazy level, how could you not? At the end of the day make a stance and move on it's not that serious lol.

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022

These guys really think they’re fooling anyone. 😂

Reactions: ethomaz
OP
OP
Bodycount611

Bodycount611

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
You big mad that PC is getting Persona, huh? I love how switch port beggers beg for everything under the sun "because it's portable!" yet no one says anything LOL.

Bruh I love it, it's classic Neogaf shit. I love arguing with people on this crazy level, how could you not? At the end of the day make a stance and move on it's not that serious lol.
the big difference is i've put over 100 hours into persona 5 royal already, and this will be the 3rd copy of the game i buy. yes buy, legitimately, with real money.

• haha
Reactions: Gh0stnTheBashShell

Remij

Banned
10 Jul 2022
the big difference is i've put over 100 hours into persona 5 royal already, and this will be the 3rd copy of the game i buy. yes buy, legitimately, with real money.
So he was port begging a game he already played LOL.

And guess what @Gh0stnTheBashShell he got so BIG mad in fact... that he intentionally tried to spoil the game for me and others when we called him out on his ridiculous behavior.... not knowing that I had already played the game on PS4 myself.

He's REALLY petty 🤣

• haha
OP
OP
Bodycount611

Bodycount611

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
So he was port begging a game he already played LOL.

And guess what @Gh0stnTheBashShell he got so BIG mad in fact... that he intentionally tried to spoil the game for me and others when we called him out on his ridiculous behavior.... not knowing that I had already played the game on PS4 myself.

He's REALLY petty 🤣
PC gamers deserve to have everything spoiled for them. PC gamers steal from developers and routinely take the food off of their plates with piracy.

It grew because they were mining crypto, a.k.a once again flirting with illegal, illicit activities to get more free stuff without lifting a finger.

Like I said: Entitled. it's part of their DNA.

• haha

Gh0stnTheBashShell

30 Jun 2022
I like how apparently all PC gamers are broke to them, meanwhile I just bought my second house (CASH) and and another car and their trying to flex on me as if spending 60 bucks on a video game is out of my reach and bragging that their "gOinG to SpEnD rEal M0ney_" on a game is some big brag, as if you they actually know my buying habits on PC.

Grasping at straws
Assumptions
Desperation

All because at the end of the day a sect of gamers want a better experience than the one that's pre made for them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.