dispelling the myth that PC is a 'premium' place to play games - Steam's top 10 highest rated games paint a bleak picture for the platform

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gh0stnTheBashShell

30 Jun 2022
PC gamers deserve to have everything spoiled for them. PC gamers steal from developers and routinely take the food off of their plates with piracy.

It grew because they were mining crypto, a.k.a once again flirting with illegal, illicit activities to get more free stuff without lifting a finger.

Like I said: Entitled. it's part of their DNA.
Lmao so crypto mining is illegal??

God damn I'm sorry but you are a literal (insult here) for this post

Last edited by a moderator:

Gh0stnTheBashShell

30 Jun 2022
PC gamers deserve to have everything spoiled for them. PC gamers steal from developers and routinely take the food off of their plates with piracy.

It grew because they were mining crypto, a.k.a once again flirting with illegal, illicit activities to get more free stuff without lifting a finger.

the lack of piracy really stopped the TLOU 2 from being spoiled early huh?

Remij

Banned
10 Jul 2022
Bodycount coming apart at the seams 🤣

People that were supporting him are realizing that it's all an act and that he specifically made this thread to troll.

He wanted that from the very beginning lmao.

Reactions: Gh0stnTheBashShell
OP
OP
Bodycount611

Bodycount611

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
I like how apparently all PC gamers are broke to them, meanwhile I just bought my second house (CASH) and and another car and their trying to flex on me as if spending 60 bucks on a video game is out of my reach and bragging that their "gOinG to SpEnD rEal M0ney_" on a game like is some big brag, as if you they actually know my buying habits on PC.

Grasping at straws
Assumptions
Desperation

All because at the end of the day a sect of gamers want a better experience than the one that's pre made for them.
you certainly give off the vibe that you subscribe to Xbox welfarepass... for PC.

And the point of the thread is that you aren't getting the better experience. You're factually getting a less premium experience and it's proven every time you get excited for years-late PlayStation scraps.

I've exposed your platform's top 10 and it's a bunch of joke games aimed at 12 year olds who laugh at fart jokes.

Remove the console pity ports and your precious PC is left with PowerWasher and lawn-mowing simulator. Oh, and CounterStrike.

you've been had by PC Mustard Race propagandas. You're lashing out right now only because you are a victim.

• haha

Gh0stnTheBashShell

30 Jun 2022
Bodycount coming apart at the seams 🤣

People that were supporting him are realizing that it's all an act and that he specifically made this thread to troll.

He wanted that from the very beginning lmao.
Bro that was as bad as on the original discord when someone complained about all the piracy on PC and how it'll affect Sony games.

MEANWHILE, PIRATED THE SONY GAMES himself. You can't make this shit up!

Gh0stnTheBashShell

30 Jun 2022
you certainly give off the vibe that you subscribe to Xbox welfarepass... for PC.

And the point of the thread is that you aren't getting the better experience. You're factually getting a less premium experience and it's proven every time you get excited for years-late PlayStation scraps.

I've exposed your platform's top 10 and it's a bunch of joke games aimed at 12 year olds who laugh at fart jokes.

Remove the console pity ports and your precious PC is left with PowerWasher and lawn-mowing simulator. Oh, and CounterStrike.

you've been had by PC Mustard Race propagandas. You're lashing out right now only because you are a victim.
Dude I game on Linux, even if I wanted Gamepass Micro$hit is intentionally breaking GFW compatibility lmao

wlOw9JK.png

"And the point of the thread is that you aren't getting the better experience. You're factually getting a less premium experience and it's proven every time you get excited for years-late PlayStation scraps.

you've been had by PC Mustard Race propagandas. You're lashing out right now only because you are a victim."

You're literally having a mental down on the internet, this is fucking hilarious lmao

f5e.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
Bodycount611

Bodycount611

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
You exhibit the same psychological patterns as someone who is compensating for a clear case of inadequacy.

Bu Bu I Drive a Mercedes-Benz! I have a home, t-t-two homes in fact!

okay...

I didn't ask you about your finances nor do I care. Even if I could verify your socioeconomic status, which I can't, I wouldn't take that much interest in a stranger on the internet.

I'm telling you that factually, in the realm of gaming, you are second class as a PC gamer. That is the absolute truth.

Good day sir.

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Wut? Please make makes sense to understand why you quoted me, please?

Edit - I’m really trying to understand it.
You're saying PC users spend their time trying to justify their expenditure.

First off, I don't think they do, and they don't need to do that anyway. "Justifying" a purchase is associated with spending too much on something. I.e. PCs are not expensive and don't need to be justified. This whole console vs PC argument is absurd, they are two sides of the same coin as they are both devices that allow you to play fun games. It's so friggin weird to me that these "groups" argue.

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
I like how apparently all PC gamers are broke to them, meanwhile I just bought my second house (CASH) and and another car and their trying to flex on me as if spending 60 bucks on a video game is out of my reach and bragging that their "gOinG to SpEnD rEal M0ney_" on a game like is some big brag, as if you they actually know my buying habits on PC.

Grasping at straws
Assumptions
Desperation

All because at the end of the day a sect of gamers want a better experience than the one that's pre made for them.
Exactly to my point. If buying a PC is a "lot of money" to someone, they need to work on their career/financial situation before arguing about games. In fact your point about 60 dollar games being no big deal ALSO correlates to why I think Game Pass is largely complete nonsense. Buying games that directly support the ones who created it makes far more sense to me than massive corporations subsidizing a selection of games I don't get to pick.

Oh well. Keep doing what your PC lovin' arse is doing, and please keep posting on the board!

Warnen

15 Jul 2022
PC gamers talk about hardware all the time… c’mon if you don’t that just mean you are exception not the norm.

GPU market grew because PC gamers like to talk about their hardware components.

I mean there is more to talk about with pc, look at the endless component combinations. Consoles got 2-3 choices…

Reactions: ethomaz

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
I like how apparently all PC gamers are broke to them, meanwhile I just bought my second house (CASH) and and another car and their trying to flex on me as if spending 60 bucks on a video game is out of my reach and bragging that their "gOinG to SpEnD rEal M0ney_" on a game is some big brag, as if you they actually know my buying habits on PC.

Grasping at straws
Assumptions
Desperation

No one said pc gamers are broke. How would they be? They spend fortunes on their pcs.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz

I was talking about before mining even exists.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
You're saying PC users spend their time trying to justify their expenditure.

First off, I don't think they do, and they don't need to do that anyway. "Justifying" a purchase is associated with spending too much on something. I.e. PCs are not expensive and don't need to be justified. This whole console vs PC argument is absurd, they are two sides of the same coin as they are both devices that allow you to play fun games. It's so friggin weird to me that these "groups" argue.
They do (PC gamers are right now talking and upgrading their components) and that has nothing to do with being expensive or not.

Even not hardware PC gamers the first thing they ask you is about your GPU when you say that you played any game on PC.

Reactions: Swift_Star

Warnen

15 Jul 2022
No one said pc gamers are broke. How would they be? They spend fortunes on their pcs.

$1500 for a gpu but won't spend full price for a game, thats how PC gamers roll :ROFLMAO:

Now to wait for the steam sale after spider man comes out....

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Bryank75

Gh0stnTheBashShell

30 Jun 2022
"the big difference is i've put over 100 hours into persona 5 royal already, and this will be the 3rd copy of the game i buy. yes buy, legitimately, with real money."

There's an implication here that all we do is buy games cheaply. The reality is that most games aren't worth 60 bucks, let alone 70. Sony published games are the only ones I'll EVER give that pass too, period.

$1500 for a gpu but won't spend full price for a game, thats how PC gamers roll :ROFLMAO:

Is it any different than a console gamer who buys a console and then waits till all the games they want to play are 20 dollars? Or GOTY editions? Buy 2 get 1 free used sales? There's plenty of them like that but somehow people on PC get a stigma for it.

Reactions: Warnen

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
"the big difference is i've put over 100 hours into persona 5 royal already, and this will be the 3rd copy of the game i buy. yes buy, legitimately, with real money."

There's an implication here that all we do is buy games cheaply. The reality is that most games aren't worth 60 bucks, let alone 70. Sony published games are the only ones I'll EVER give that pass too, period.

Is it any different than a console gamer who buys a console and then waits till all the games they want to play are 20 dollars? Or GOTY editions? Buy 2 get 1 free used sales? There's plenty of them like that but somehow people on PC get a stigma for it.
No, he’s actually saying pc gamers pirate games, there’s nothing implying that you’re broke.

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022

That doesn’t mean you’re broke, it means you’re cheapskates when it comes to paying for games which is true and you know it since you’re all bitching about game prices all the time, meanwhile you all gladly pay thousands for your hardware.

• haha

Remij

Banned
10 Jul 2022
That doesn’t mean you’re broke, it means you’re cheapskates when it comes to paying for games which is true and you know it since you’re all bitching about game prices all the time, meanwhile you all gladly pay thousands for your hardware.
Cheaper PC games is a result of actual competition across stores. We pay, what they compete for. Games are worth the cheapest price you can get them for. That's just being smart as a consumer.

Meanwhile console gamers brag about how cheap their consoles are, while trying to brag that they're paying more for games as well... because they're locked into an ecosystem and can't help but getting screwed for things like paying for online services and stupid shit like PS+.

Basically, as a console gamer, you have no options.. and the market reflects that.

Reactions: DynamiteCop

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
Cheaper PC games is a result of actual competition across stores. We pay, what they compete for. Games are worth the cheapest price you can get them for. That's just being smart as a consumer.

Meanwhile console gamers brag about how cheap their consoles are, while trying to brag that they're paying more for games as well... because they're locked into an ecosystem and can't help but getting screwed for things like paying for online services and stupid shit like PS+.

Basically, as a console gamer, you have no options.. and the market reflects that.
That doesn’t change the fact that you’re cheapskates when it comes to games and that you spend fortunes on hardware. What you said is completely unrelated to these facts.
course diss GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.