Dragon's Dogma 2 Review and |OT| "If victory is elusive, seek new allies".

What do you think will be it's metacritic average?

• Total voters

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
thats not how it works, just cuz you render a video at 60fps doesn't mean the frame data will be read at 60fps. And they played it...you can feel the difference between 30/60fps
playing 30fps mode but recording in 60fps and uploading it to show in 60fps, doesn't mean the guy is playing in 60fps.
the same way, if i play in 60fps mode but record it in 30fps, upload it as 30fps that the game i am playing is 30fps.

reziel

Veteran
12 Jun 2023
Well take this with a grain of salt but the metacritic reviews may not be up until release day. There has been no official word from Capcom but on Metas site it states Critic Reviews will be available on March 22nd. Once again take with a grain of salt as it may just be a placeholder and reviews may pop up today.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Well take this with a grain of salt but the metacritic reviews may not be up until release day. There has been no official word from Capcom but on Metas site it states Critic Reviews will be available on March 22nd. Once again take with a grain of salt as it may just be a placeholder and reviews may pop up today.
They come when they come. Although an online game we didn't get Helldivers reviews till two weeks later. Different type of game but I never saw an online game getting reviews two weeks after embargo. Point being we just have to wait and see.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
they were never clear, they just said unlocked fps, thats why a lot of people are still wondering
True. We'll after the IGN article in my mind it cemented it being 30fps. Sucks though guess the pro will bring it up to 60 smh.

• sad
Reactions: JAHGamer

quest4441

27 Feb 2024
And I am vindicated, Dragons Dogma 2 is more of the same as the original. That game had very frustrating mechanics about and its still the same.

Evilnemesis8

Veteran
19 Dec 2023
Looking at some of the PC performance for this game, this was never hitting 60 FPS on consoles.
It's heavy as fuck and CPU bound in a lot of instances.

Doncortez77

Veteran
8 Jan 2023
pc version 92. which is the correct way to play this game.
Why do PC people always try to make themselves feel superior? It sounds like little dick energy to me.
This was to talk about the scores for the game. Who gives a fuck where you feel is the correct way to play the game. Let people play where the fuck they want to play and just play where you want to play without the superiority complex.

Last edited:

xollowsob

Veteran
6 Jan 2024
And I am vindicated, Dragons Dogma 2 is more of the same as the original. That game had very frustrating mechanics about and its still the same.
Good.

All I want from DD2 is DD1 but moar. I'd have been happy with 1080p@60fps and toned down graphics. Too much visual jizz detracts from the game aesthetic.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Good.

All I want from DD2 is DD1 but moar. I'd have been happy with 1080p@60fps and toned down graphics. Too much visual jizz detracts from the game aesthetic.
There is no 60fps on consoles. So you left with sub par graphics and sub par frame rates.