Final Fantasy XIV possibly coming to Xbox Series S|X. Phil on stage in Japan |UP| Updated rumors.

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
Reactions: JAHGamer and Puff
OP
OP
Gods&Monsters

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Enjoy SE and Sega owned by MS in a few years.
Phil has been sniffing and trying to get Square for years. After losing Sega, it seems like Square is next. That new CEO has been compromised. I get wanting to make money but this goes beyond that.

Phil is constantly shitting on Sony publicly and he used FF16 to do it during the FTC trial. 2 weeks later he's on stage with Square 🤡

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
Reactions: Ezekiel

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
Feels like for every 20 moves Xbox makes Sony makes half a move.

Sure, Xbox is far behind and sucks for a long time but this is definitely not going to end well. Regardless of how incompetent Phil and Xbox are at some point they'll get something going and once they have momentum combined with the massive size and deep pockets Sony will not stand a chance. Sony is one lukewarm console launch away from being obliterated.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Feels like for every 20 moves Xbox makes Sony makes half a move.

Sure, Xbox is far behind and sucks for a long time but this is definitely not going to end well. Regardless of how incompetent Phil and Xbox are at some point they'll get something going and once they have momentum combined with the massive size and deep pockets Sony will not stand a chance.
Weird... it feels the opposite to me.
I mean in the last three years Sony got FFVIIR and FFXVI exclusivity while MS big news is a 13 years old FF finally hitting Xbox.
Let's wait when MS accounces FFXVII exclusivity.

Now if you says about hyping that 13 years old FF as second coming now because it is Xbox... well everything Xbox is like that... huge hype by a minority fans that become disapointmented after.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Entropi

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
Enjoy Haven, Firewalk, Savage and Nixxes's PC ports then, that's the investment you are getting.

Not if it's on Gamepass, when MS pays for ports it's usually to put games on Gamepass.

Subscription based game on Gamepass.

Yes that’s believable.

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
Subscription based game on Gamepass.

Yes that’s believable.
We'll see. WoW will likely be included.

Services like Gamepass are essentially monthly subscription based anyway, how you waste your time is not that relevant to them as long as you are paying monthly, it's not like the average WoW/FFXIV player is paying for Gamepass anyway.

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
Weird... it feels the opposite to me.
I mean Sony got FFVIIR and FFXVI exclusivity while MS big news is a 13 years old game finally hitting Xbox.
What Moves has sony made in the 18 months this abk saga started? Bungie is a good start but thats it really. 2 garage band studio start up acquisitions. They had 18 billion dollars to spend in the past 2 years it feels like they have barely anything to show for it.

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
What Moves has sony made in the 18 months this abk saga started? Bungie is a good start but thats it really. 2 garage band studio start up acquisitions. They had 18 billion dollars to spend in the past 2 years it feels like they have barely anything to show for it.
Bungie is irrelevant to this conversation, all their games will keep releasing on Xbox and PC. It doesn't help or differentiate PlayStation in any way.

Every MS move is made to target and negatively affect PlayStation while every Sony move is made to expand their PC and GaaS business while assuming MS is just harmless.

Reactions: VillaiN

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Released games? Can you list the exclusives Sony released in these 18 months? What MS released in these 18 months saga?
Sony doesn't live of news headlines from 13 years ago news.

I guess we have different priorities for what is good for a gaming platform.
I want to play games and for more than I have issues with some studios pace this gen Sony is still delivering.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Entropi