Final Fantasy XIV possibly coming to Xbox Series S|X. Phil on stage in Japan |UP| Updated rumors.

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
This news shows that Sony ain't buying anyone and all MS moves will go unanswered pretty much guaranteeing that in 10 years PlayStation won be around.

Have a drink of water and calm down.

If your logic was correct then ABK and Bethesda would have been acquired by Sony.

Not Microsoft.

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
Have a drink of water and calm down.

If your logic was correct then ABK and Bethesda would have been acquired by Sony.

Not Microsoft.
If my logic is correct MS will soon acquire another publisher while Sony hasn't even answered the Bethesda acquisition.

What I was trying to get across is this news has nothing to do with Sony acquiring anybody, or ms acquiring anybody.
To me it looks like Sony ain't buying shit just allowing MS to gain more ground. Persona games now already release day one on Gamepass, SE is next.

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
Sony will buy what is in their interest for their survival.

Not your favourite publisher.
To bad for them then, I'll be playing the non GaaS PC ports of their games comes next gen that will release day one on PC and be deeply discounted soon after.

• haha
Reactions: ethomaz

Loy310

Veteran
14 Aug 2022
First Atlus now Square Enix... It's truly over for Playstation

Fire Hermen
You up in here stirring a pot full of bullshit. I dont know why you so emotional over a 3rd party pub putting their games on other platforms.
And you top it off with blaming Sony for a choice SE made, what you want Sony to do about that?

Some of ya that want to be console war victims are really just bots in disguise cause its the only way you can survive on this site.

SE got a new CEO, i expect them to show that they are capable of generating as much money as possible for SE shareholders, might mean putting their games on all platforms “whenever possible”

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
To me it looks like Sony ain't buying shit just allowing MS to gain more ground.
Are you talking about in relation to this news?

Square enix is releasing a game that was being worked on for a while now. That's it, trying to get anything else out of this news is fantasy.

• they're_right_you_know

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
Are you talking about in relation to this news?

Square enix is releasing a game that was being worked on for a while now. That's it, trying to get anything else out of this news is fantasy.
Whatever you want to tell yourself. You seem to be in denial as if we haven't seen this exact same thing before with Sega or document showing that MS is very serious about acquiring Japanese publisher like SE.

I don't even care that much since I'm fine playing on PC if it comes to that, but it's still a massive waste for Sony to not fight MS for the console market.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
You up in here stirring a pot full of bullshit. I dont know why you so emotional over a 3rd party pub putting their games on other platforms.
And you top it off with blaming Sony for a choice SE made, what you want Sony to do about that?

Some of ya that want to be console war victims are really just bots in disguise cause its the only way you can survive on this site.
Imagine thinking I'm emotional about this lol. And what can Sony do? They should have bought Square and their western Branch years ago

And yes I am an Xbot or whatever? If that makes you feel better

• fire
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
Whatever you want to tell yourself. You seem to be in denial as if we haven't seen this exact same thing before with Sega or document showing that MS is very serious about acquiring Japanese publisher like SE.
But this news has nothing to do with that. Some of you are all over the place.

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
FF14 is coming to Xbox after 13 years when it was first promised.

The stumbling block being servers and cross play. Microsoft have finally relented and accepted SE demands.

Sony are so pathetic.

War is over guys.

Get your white flags out.

• fire

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
Everywhere i go, I see his face

Fc03CVZaAAI3TYk.jpg:large

Last edited:

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
Just buy Square and take their games off Xbox completely, Sony. Costs will be streamlined and they'll output better games as a result so it's an easy way to grow your investment.

Square already puts out some games on Xbox and committed to FFXIV.T his isn't news let alone something to worry about.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gods&Monsters