For those that hate Sony, What made you feel the way you do about them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 Aug 2022
The Daily Show Idk GIF by CTV Comedy Channel
Oh so you've got your fingers in your ears and scream alalalala when people give you facts.

Ok. I mean at least you wear your bias and bullshit right on your sleeve.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Blah blah blah. Facts are facts. I clearly listed features I prefer on Xbox that in most cases PlayStation doesn't offer at all. I have not mentioned how I saved money? I was able to get Forza Horizon 5 and two expansions for $44 and play the game early. I also can play the game on my PC with cross save for no additional charge. Xbox simply offers a superior value dude get over it.

You like PlayStation more? Good for you. I prefer more options and right now XSX is offering a superior console with better features. Maybe Sony will improve their features and offer more games I like or maybe they won't. I'm just glad I won't have to miss out on anything while they figure out what they are going to do. Being a hater is so sad.
Your PS5 has no games that you like but you only gave me Forza Horizon 5 from last year? I asked this year. I guess both your consoles are turned off that's why you're saving money with GP 😅

All those random features lol I could easily say the DualSense and Activity cards are "must-haves" too. You can stream on PS+ or remote play. Better VRR implementation? For what game you think it made a difference vs your PS5?

As I said nothing you say makes sense.
I assume Jimbo will get you guys more day one games soon so we'll see how it goes in the future. Competition is good.
I'm not waiting for those Day 1. I'm fine with what's on already. It's all you guys have left so keep preaching for these Day 1 indie trash you never heard of.

• fire
Reactions: Swift_Star

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
Your PS5 has no games that you like but you only gave me Forza Horizon 5 from last year? I asked this year. I guess both your consoles are turned off that's why you're saving money with GP 😅

All those random features lol I could easily say the DualSense and Activity cards are "must-haves" too. You can stream on PS+ or remote play. Better VRR implementation? For what game you think it made a difference vs your PS5?

As I said nothing you say makes sense.

I'm not waiting for those Day 1. I'm fine with what's on already. It's all you guys have left so keep preaching for these Day 1 indie trash you never heard of.
The desperation for day one games on PS+ by Xbox fanboys is that it validates MS business model.
Xbox fanboys seek for Sony validation 24/7.

Bernd Lauert

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
The desperation for day one games on PS+ by Xbox fanboys is that it validates MS business model.
Xbox fanboys seek for Sony validation 24/7.
Day one on Playpass is inevitable, and you're going to love it 😘

Also the projection is real, since all you want is your console daddy's approval.

Last edited:

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
The issue with you, @Bernd Lauert and @adamsapple is that you can never explain properly why the Xbox is so much better. You never mention games. You just repeat marketing like "value", "deal", "powerful". Now with PS+ is even more confusing. Anything you say applies to Playstation more than Xbox. The PS+ library is much better (and cheaper) than GP for 99% of people unless you're on PC only.

You should re-read my very first post in the thread, I don't have any issues with Sony, their console or their output. It's their fans which give them a bad rep.

PS, the allure of all first party games day 1, and it is an increasingly strong first party with Bethesda and Activision soon is enough.

As for games, any good games we say, Sony fans refuse to acknowledge them, which again, leads to my very first post in the thread.

Halo: Infinite, Forza Horizon 5 are both top tier games of 2021, this year is a bit sparse but next year has Starfield, Redfall, Motorsport and likely later in the year Hellblade then more games like Fable etc. Not to mention whatever comes out of Bethesda's studios post Starfield.

There is no shortage of games and names we give, you guys just don't get your heads out of the sand long enough to acknowledge anything anyone else is saying.

It is what it is 🤷‍♂️

D

Deleted member 51

What is there to cope? FH5 is a racing game, don't care about those.
Halo is a failure.
MFS is a simulator.
What else are there?
Only flops and failures.
I'll be here playing Ragnarok while you are getting scraps and bad games on GP.
And yes, I'm paying $70 for it because I don't mind paying for quality.
That 70S Show Reaction GIF by Laff
Do you see why so many hate Sony warriors? Do you not see how y'all do nothing but antagonize Xbox, PC and Nintendo fans? Y'all are the most toxic, pathetic swamp mouths I have even came across. Why can't other people have opinions and like what they like? People prove you wrong, and you resort to this "well i don't care attitude". Well one day you gotta realize, you don't get to gatekeep what others like.

The main differentiator between Gamepass and the new PS+ is day one games. Last year I got to play Psychonauts 2, Forza and Halo for a small fee. This year I got to play many 3rd party day one games for the same small fee, discovering many gems along the way.

Don't get me wrong, the new PS+ is a good deal. I'll subscribe to Extra once I get a PS5. But I prefer Gamepass for now. I assume Jimbo will get you guys more day one games soon so we'll see how it goes in the future. Competition is good.

So much for day one games when they all suck or are nonexistent.
The Office Reaction GIF by NETFLIX

Keep coping 😁

Halo is a failure.
MFS is a simulator.
What else are there?
Only flops and failures.

Just look how someone honestly says why they like what they like, and here you just try and shit on what he likes, for no reason. It's always the Sony guys doing this to every single camp out there. Reflect on yourself homie. It's not good to harvest so much hate.

DynamiteCop

Banned
2 Jul 2022
Halo is a failure.
MFS is a simulator.
What else are there?
Only flops and failures.
If you didn't mind paying for quality you'd be playing all of your games on PC. Way to upend your own logic.

Last edited:
  • they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Deleted member 51
P

peter42O

Oh no, not at all, I can see people like @peter42O or even @DarkMage619 being genuine Xbox fans/fanboys.
I put myself between fan and fanboy. I'm a fan of Xbox and have been since Xbox 360 while being a fanboy of Microsoft getting games day one on Game Pass that I want to play including all of their first party exclusives. Been a fan of PlayStation since the original PlayStation in 1995 while being a fanboy of Sony's first party exclusives as they're usually what I prefer - single player, third person, story driven action adventure games.

Reactions: arvfab

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
You should re-read my very first post in the thread, I don't have any issues with Sony, their console or their output. It's their fans which give them a bad rep.

PS, the allure of all first party games day 1, and it is an increasingly strong first party with Bethesda and Activision soon is enough.

As for games, any good games we say, Sony fans refuse to acknowledge them, which again, leads to my very first post in the thread.

Halo: Infinite, Forza Horizon 5 are both top tier games of 2021, this year is a bit sparse but next year has Starfield, Redfall, Motorsport and likely later in the year Hellblade then more games like Fable etc. Not to mention whatever comes out of Bethesda's studios post Starfield.

There is no shortage of games and names we give, you guys just don't get your heads out of the sand long enough to acknowledge anything anyone else is saying.

It is what it is 🤷‍♂️
Damn you'd make a good politician. All these words and I still have no idea what made you shill for Xbox so hard this gen. You're using Bethesda and Activision but this is not "Xbox".

Those games already existed with or without MS and spinning that into "MS makes so many great first-party games" is cringe. You were already shilling for Xbox way before Activision was even announced so it wasn't that.

Since when are you such a big Call of Duty fan anyway?

Reactions: nominedomine

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
Do you see why so many hate Sony warriors? Do you not see how y'all do nothing but antagonize Xbox, PC and Nintendo fans? Y'all are the most toxic, pathetic swamp mouths I have even came across. Why can't other people have opinions and like what they like? People prove you wrong, and you resort to this "well i don't care attitude". Well one day you gotta realize, you don't get to gatekeep what others like.

Just look how someone honestly says why they like what they like, and here you just try and shit on what he likes, for no reason. It's always the Sony guys doing this to every single camp out there. Reflect on yourself homie. It's not good to harvest so much hate.
Poor Xbox, always the victim.
Also, saying console gamers don’t care about PC isn’t antagonizing anyone, it’s the truth.
WE DONT CARE ABOUT PC.
Just accept we don’t give a damn about your high frame rates and settings, move on. And who is antagonizing Nintendo? Pretty much everyone loves and have a switch.
Stop playing the victim FFS.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 51

Poor Xbox, always the victim.
Also, saying console gamers don’t care about PC isn’t antagonizing anyone, it’s the truth.
WE DONT CARE ABOUT PC.
Just accept we don’t give a damn about your high frame rates and settings, move on. And who is antagonizing Nintendo? Pretty much everyone loves and have a switch.
Stop playing the victim FFS.
I'm no victim lol. I'm simply saying you are a sad excuse of a person if the only thing you can do on the forums is antagonize others on a forum. And you wonder why so many of y'all warriors get banned. This immature, very childish persona is what a weak minded individual posses.

Normal people don't have to shit on others, EVERY CHANCE they get. What is it that you are lacking in your life right now? You can PM me, because there's no way you can be a happy person, while deflecting so much hatred to others on these boards. And it's not just you, there's others I was going back and forth with earlier. You might not like the games on Xbox, PC, or Nintendo, but for the love of humanity, stop being such an insufferable cunt. Let people enjoy what they like, stop constantly pushing your insecurities on others.

• haha
Reactions: Deleted member 13

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
Damn you'd make a good politician. All these words and I still have no idea what made you shill for Xbox so hard this gen. You're using Bethesda and Activision but this is not "Xbox".

Those games already existed with or without MS and spinning that into "MS makes so many great first-party games" is cringe. You were already shilling for Xbox way before Activision was even announced so it wasn't that.

Since when are you such a big Call of Duty fan anyway?
See, you're just proving my point, it's the bubble some of the Sony fans live in that gives them a bad rep and gets their fans banned online.

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
See, you're just proving my point, it's the bubble some of the Sony fans live in that gives them a bad rep and gets their fans banned online.
How is that post proving any point? He just listed facts, didn't call anyone names (unless you think "politician" is a name, which ok, yeah, maybe) and didn't say anything negative about anything or anyone. Your response is a complete non-sequitur.

Let me sum up the interaction:

Him: "These games are not made by Microsoft. Trying to give credit to MS for games they did not make is bad."

You: "See, there is that BUBBLE and ATTITUDE you Sony people have!"

wtf?

What bubble are you even talking about? Be specific here because you're not making any sense at all. Also, "Sony fans" don't get banned "online." Only on a specific site that shall not be named, and that's it. Also, pretty interesting tactic to accuse other people of being in a "bubble" when 50% of the words you post on this forum are marketing attempts for a major corporations subscription product.

D

Deleted member 13

Clearly that's not the case, given the absurd stuff you write. It ain't worth anyone's time to try and convince you given that you by your own addition don't even play Sony games, you just seem mad that PC doesn't have games with the production value to compete with PlayStation Studios and instead of being happy that at least those games are being ported to PC now you just get extra salty that from now on some of the best looking PC games are going to be PlayStation Studios games.
You need to chill buddy. I don't write absurd stuff. I know what these graphics engines are doing.

And no, I'm not salty at all. I just know that there is a bigger world outside of Sony studios.

D

Deleted member 13

Yes, that's a shitty take if there's ever been one. Professional troll maybe... No real industry professional would say such a dumb thing.

Sony invented tons of techs over the years. Animations in TLOU 2 were by far the most advanced in any game. Everybody agrees on that.

Sony made the checkerboard rendering too (which was later used on PC) . Among other reconstruction techniques.

Dualsense tech, haptics... PSVR... PS Eye...

"Sony never pushed the tech." is such a dumb thing to say.

God of War made in a single cut. The quality of motion capture and performance in their games...

Everybody agrees Sony pushed the tech tons of times...
Sony hasn't pushed rendering tech - which is 90% of what you see on the screen. Yes, they did push the animation tech in TLOU 2 but that's one game and that game was recent.

All the other tech like PBR shaders, RT, physics, AI, water, volume rendering, etc.. was made by some 3rd party studio over the years.

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
I'm no victim lol. I'm simply saying you are a sad excuse of a person if the only thing you can do on the forums is antagonize others on a forum. And you wonder why so many of y'all warriors get banned. This immature, very childish persona is what a weak minded individual posses.

Normal people don't have to shit on others, EVERY CHANCE they get. What is it that you are lacking in your life right now? You can PM me, because there's no way you can be a happy person, while deflecting so much hatred to others on these boards. And it's not just you, there's others I was going back and forth with earlier. You might not like the games on Xbox, PC, or Nintendo, but for the love of humanity, stop being such an insufferable cunt. Let people enjoy what they like, stop constantly pushing your insecurities on others.
I only shit on Xbox.

• haha
Reactions: Dr Bass
Status
Not open for further replies.