For those that hate Sony, What made you feel the way you do about them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
RE4-Station

RE4-Station

Resident Evil Guru
Content Creator
28 Jun 2022
Quick, someone get bodycount to share tweets from game enthusiasts with 10 followers so we can act like that shit matters.

I’m happy to have never participated with Twitter aside from scoping out a few thots. Not anymore tho… wife checks mobile history :/
shit replied to the wrong dude, my bad @Vertigo

Last edited:
Reactions: Alabtrosmyster
OP
OP
RE4-Station

RE4-Station

Resident Evil Guru
Content Creator
28 Jun 2022
Im seeing alot of, I like Sony/Playstation but hate there fans Etc.

Just don’t interact with them. I mean to not consume a video games company contents because of the fanbase is really not worth being on social media then.
The fans don’t represent how others should feel about another company.

But I also feel this is a way for people to excuse there actual dislike to a company and their bias towards what they like.
For Xbox fans to complain about PS fans but not see their own attitude and their fanbase acting the same way?
You clearly just don’t like Playstation and have a biased towards Xbox and vice versa.

Plus you get delusional fans on all sides. I see just as many crazy biased commments from Nintendo, Xbox or PC fans as I do from Playstation fanboys.

They all think there company or platform is the best
Thats what I'm thinking, according to some in this thread it appears to be fine to be a console worshipper lf its on the two other teams but no its the Playstation worshippers that are the problem! Its the Playstation fans that are the intolerable ones that are ruining gaming

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gods&Monsters
P

peter42O

Thats what I'm thinking, according to some in this thread it appears to be fine to be a console worshipper lf its on the two other teams but no its the Playstation worshippers that are the problem! Its the Playstation fans that are the intolerable ones that are ruining gaming
Personally, I see Microsoft, Nintendo and Sony as all being the same in regards to there being fans, fanboys and extremists. I don't believe fans of any platform are ruining gaming because at the end of the day, anyone can choose to just ignore all of that bullshit.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
I don't see it that way. I think ER fit because it reviewed very high and many people got excited about FROM making an open world DS and it working. GoW:R is just a single player game with very limited scope compared to ER.
Can you share more about Ragnarok scope?
I’m expecting it to have two parts… Loki young and Loki adult when the Ragnarok really happens.
I’m expecting to fully explore all realms too.

IntentionalPun

Veteran
Founder
22 Jun 2022
Urf
onlyfans.com
Literally every entertainment product in the world has annoying fanboys that exhibit very similar behavior.

That includes trying to claim that the fans of THEIR product are great, while fans of the other ones are bad.

It's a disease, like left-handedness.

D

Deleted member 13

Can you share more about Ragnarok scope?
I’m expecting it to have two parts… Loki young and Loki adult when the Ragnarok really happens.
I’m expecting to fully explore all realms too.
Scope meaning an open world with seamless transitions. Right now, GoW(2018) is horrible with this. The opening up gateways and traveling by boat in a giant pond where each dock goes to a particular realm. It's highly inconsistent with displaying the world and what you can actually do in the world. You can't even jump off of things unless you get the "B" prompt. It's way too restrictive and detracts from the overall experience. Also the combat is redundant. If you fight one type of enemy, you will basically dispatch them the exact same way you did before. In Elden Ring, every enemy is different in how they attack you so your experience becomes randomish. The game also forces you to use certain weapons instead of dispatching an enemy how you see fit.

I hope that Ragnarok is not the same gameplay mechanics because that would be very unfortunate.

Reactions: Katajx

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Scope meaning an open world with seamless transitions. Right now, GoW(2018) is horrible with this. The opening up gateways and traveling by boat in a giant pond where each dock goes to a particular realm. It's highly inconsistent with displaying the world and what you can actually do in the world. You can't even jump off of things unless you get the "B" prompt. It's way too restrictive and detracts from the overall experience. Also the combat is redundant. If you fight one type of enemy, you will basically dispatch them the exact same way you did before. In Elden Ring, every enemy is different in how they attack you so your experience becomes randomish. The game also forces you to use certain weapons instead of dispatching an enemy how you see fit.

I hope that Ragnarok is not the same gameplay mechanics because that would be very unfortunate.
The world is like that and that is a plus for me… like the best From approach in that is Bloodborne with a open world interconnected by a hub.

About the enemies that is not true.
Enemies in GoW have different partners and elements… they same way you kill one won’t work to others… that is why you have two weapons and different moves/skills for each one.

Plus you have Arteus…

Elden Ring is probably the easiest Souls games to date… it is the most accessible due that… you can just wait the enemy action and span your sword until kill after that.

OP
OP
RE4-Station

RE4-Station

Resident Evil Guru
Content Creator
28 Jun 2022
So you admit you have time to do exactly what you were crapping on others for. Again, I am sorry that Sony isn’t providing you enough games 🙁
Sony is giving more than enough games I've been busy playing Stray, Spiderman 2018 remastered, and replaying re1 ps1 classic on my PS5. The problem isn't that sony is not giving me enough games to play, the issue is that you triggered xbox fans keep whining enough in my threads and on twitter that is shows up on my feed. But sure you guys coming on a site like icon era to waste your free time to look for sony post you don't like is the same as me getting a glance of you sad people who hate playstation on my Twitter feed. BTW I haven't had time to notice you a thing on this site until now because you come into my thread to reply directly to me while to be bothered to notice you were a thing on this site for nearly a month tho. Funny how when I make a thread triggering you Xbox series losers you all come out of the woodwork to talk about people you don't like instead of answering the question in the thread.

Yobo

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2022
What I hate is the attitude of some Sony fans that their games and hardware are superior to everything out even if there are other hardware/games that are better.
But that was definitely the case for a long time last gen, Sony were carrying the torch for single player games on next gen and pushing the graphical limits which won them a lot of favouritism. Meanwhile so many devs and publishers were spinning their wheels releasing crap, focusing more on the latest microtransaction, multiplayer, DLC opportunities.

There were some other shining lights like From, Rockstar and CD Projekt. All 3 experienced similar levels of fan love to Sony

Problem is those are few and far between and Sony release more games, therefore experienced a big jump in people arguing in favour of Sony

D

Deleted member 13

About the enemies that is not true.
Enemies in GoW have different partners and elements… they same way you kill one won’t work to others… that is why you have two weapons and different moves/skills for each one.
You misunderstand me. I'm saying enemies of the same type. In From games, you don't attack the enemy the same way since they can alter their attack.

Warnen

15 Jul 2022
I was a huge fan till the PSVR stuff. It came out at the same time as the PS4 Pro and didn't have HDR pass thru. Sony knew early adopters would buy these 2 items yet released them like that only the release a PSVR v 2 shortly after.

Thats and their abysmal digital polices at the time (no refund of fucking preorder?). While MS and Steam bent over backwards to make sure the customer was happy, they didn't do shit until it was forced upon them.

Thats said times are changing and with them starting to bring everything to PC they are winning back my heart.

DonFerrari

Banned
14 Jul 2022
Sony is giving more than enough games I've been busy playing Stray, Spiderman 2018 remastered, and replaying re1 ps1 classic on my PS5. The problem isn't that sony is not giving me enough games to play, the issue is that you triggered xbox fans keep whining enough in my threads and on twitter that is shows up on my feed. But sure you guys coming on a site like icon era to waste your free time to look for sony post you don't like is the same as me getting a glance of you sad people who hate playstation on my Twitter feed. BTW I haven't had time to notice you a thing on this site until now because you come into my thread to reply directly to me while to be bothered to notice you were a thing on this site for nearly a month tho. Funny how when I make a thread triggering you Xbox series losers you all come out of the woodwork to talk about people you don't like instead of answering the question in the thread.

Yeah I get it, when people use your own weak logic against you, it really sucks. Try to make better arguments next time.

OP
OP
RE4-Station

RE4-Station

Resident Evil Guru
Content Creator
28 Jun 2022
Yeah I get it, when people use your own weak logic against you, it really sucks. Try to make better arguments next time.
You would have a point if I was bombarded with post everywhere saying sony has no games. Unfortuantley for you guys on the Xbox team have to spend more time trying to tear down sonys games instead of showing games Microsoft has because they don't have any..

OP
OP
RE4-Station

RE4-Station

Resident Evil Guru
Content Creator
28 Jun 2022
This forum is not playstation centric. It may have more PS fans on the forum for NOW, but's in no way geared towards serving ONLY PS fans. You gotta get that out of your mind asap.
"Playstation Centric" does not mean playstation only, I meant that as obviously right now we have more sony fans than any other fans like you said in your post. Don't be putting words in my mouth

DonFerrari

Banned
14 Jul 2022
You would have a point if I was bombarded with post everywhere saying sony has no games. Unfortuantley for you guys on the Xbox team have to spend more time trying to tear down sonys games instead of showing games Microsoft has because they don't have any..

Again, you said Xbox fans only notice what other fans say because they aren’t given enough games. And then you went on to admit that you also notice what other fans say. On twitter no less 😆

Sorry Sony doesn’t give you enough games. Try Nintendo.

DynamiteCop

Banned
2 Jul 2022
Again, you said Xbox fans only notice what other fans say because they aren’t given enough games. And then you went on to admit that you also notice what other fans say. On twitter no less 😆

Talking to a brick wall man.

nominedomine

Banned
8 Jul 2022
how about this one, 48 hour exclusives for the callisto protocol.

Screen-Shot-2022-08-05-at-8-37-24.png

what's the point of 48 hour exclusivity if not *solely* to piss off the other side. this is ridiculous, lol.
Seems to be working, stupid stuff like this seems to really be getting to you.

This forum is not playstation centric.
Reality is PlayStation centric.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Swift_Star
OP
OP
RE4-Station

RE4-Station

Resident Evil Guru
Content Creator
28 Jun 2022

nope what you quoted from my post makes it sound like that is what I said.
The person I was replying to (DarkMage619) said they don't hate Sony, they Hate Sony fans that attack Microsoft in this very thread. So I said there are 117 million PS4 owners so don't be surprised you see a few hardcore ones on a site like this that a good amount of people right now are sony fans.
I then followed up by saying it is sad seeing how there were only about 44-50 million xbox one's sold and yet I still see people replying on PlayStations twitter about how gamepass better, or xbox better in my twitter feed.

People on Icon era attacking Xbox (Which there aren't even that many in this thread btw) ≠ Rabbid Twitter responses that show up on my feed (I didn't go out specifically looking for these replies like how you xbots come out looking for my replies and most of you don't even answer the question my thread is asking)

Do you see an army of PlayStation fans raiding every post the xbox twitter makes?
kinda surprising given how much bigger the PlayStation fan base is, it's almost like my theory of PlayStation giving it's fanbase more games is correct?

But hey you have enough time to be tracking my posts instead of playing on gamepass? why don't you instead of tracking everything I say on this thread looking for fallacies in my arguments don't you play some Halo Infinite instead? I hear their player base is hurting for more players right now from other threads I've seen on this site!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.