Fully playable Wolverine PC build circulating 😬😥😥 PhD plus DMCA notices to ppl who downloaded.

KnittedKnight

Gaming Sage
Icon Extra
13 Jul 2022
I'm not projecting anything, it's the simple reality, you're the one ignoring for who knows what reason. But yeah we've derailed from the thread too much so let's just end it here
The clown doesn't deserve the attention. That I couldn't avoid it when reading this topic, and happened to be a factual read is the unfortunate thing.
-----------------

Some other user mentioned not sure if in this thread or another that Wolvernine needs a more rough manly face. I agree, that is how most of his portrayals are and how we've come to know him. Still very early but I hope Insomniac, amongst all the shit going on is reading these sort of feedback. The face needs a minor tweak --> direction: rough.

Last edited:

On Demand

Veteran
30 Jul 2022
That's like the most obvious answer ever. Of course Sony developers refactored their game engines to support the PC. That's the reason they get released on the PC (the delay is solely for maximum sales for the Sony version first). What idiot thought the port starts to get worked on right after releasing it on the PS5?

That’s not a good thing at all.

People with common sense were warning that PS5 games would be affected badly. The PS5 hardware would not be fully utilized because first party will have to worry about the different configurations of PC hardware. There are PC users still using HDD’s. Sony developers are not going to use PS5 SSD the way it can be used because they now have to take into account HDD’s. Which if fucking backwards and makes no sense to invest all that custom hardware into the SSD that’s now going to waste.

I spoke about this in this thread about Naughty Dog changing their engine to support PC

They were happily mentioning that they have to deal with slower PC hardware so they designed their engine around that now. That they didn’t have to do that since making games on PS2.

No joke. Fucking ridiculous.

flaccidsnake

Veteran
2 May 2023
Is this the entire game or some of it?

Fuck these thieves and fuck PC.

Too bad for Sony. Should of never started putting your games on PC in the first place.
Most games are developed on PC regardless of their publishing intentions. Designers don't want to be limited by console hardware during development. They make the game on PC and then optimize it for PS5.

On Demand

Veteran
30 Jul 2022
I have no clue, I'm seeing conflicting reports, some people are saying its 6-8 hours of gameplay, others are saying its just a few demo missions. It's still pretty fresh so we'll find out later. Either way it's a terrible situation that could've been avoided

The hackers deserve all the blame but some on Sony too for having a PC build this early. You know damn well PC hardware is basically unofficial open source. People will find a way to get access to anything on there.

OP
OP
JAHGamer

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
That’s not a good thing at all.

People with common sense were warning that PS5 games would be affected badly. The PS5 hardware would not be fully utilized because first party will have to worry about the different configurations of PC hardware. There are PC users still using HDD’s. Sony developers are not going to use PS5 SSD the way it can be used because they now have to take into account HDD’s. Which if fucking backwards and makes no sense to invest all that custom hardware into the SSD that’s now going to waste.

I spoke about this in this thread about Naughty Dog changing their engine to support PC

They were happily mentioning that they have to deal with slower PC hardware so they designed their engine around that now. That they didn’t have to do that since making games on PS2.

No joke. Fucking ridiculous.
It's wild how badly they shot themselves in the foot for so little. They take forever to do a PS5 upgrade that will generate a ton of revenue. But will happily throttle their entire development pipeline just for PC ports that flop miserably. They saw how poorly these games did on Steam and still decided to make PC a focus. There's no way there isn't a Microsoft sleeper agent working at Sony.

OP
OP
JAHGamer

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
None of this is true.
Best to just ignore this chud, he's already been exposed as a pathological liar
From here on out you are now known as flaccid liar

Go Away Do Not Want GIF

On Demand

Veteran
30 Jul 2022
It's wild how badly they shot themselves in the foot for so little. They take forever to do a PS5 upgrade that will generate a ton of revenue. But will happily throttle their entire development pipeline just for PC ports that flop miserably. They saw how poorly these games did on Steam and still decided to make PC a focus. There's no way there isn't a Microsoft sleeper agent working at Sony.

I wonder if this desperate PC push is mostly coming from Japan. They have the final say and approval on everything.

It’s makes no sense otherwise to change a already working formula.

OP
OP
JAHGamer

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
I wonder if this desperate PC push is mostly coming from Japan. They have the final say and approval on everything.

It’s makes no sense otherwise to change an already working formula.
I don’t think it’s coming from Japan at all. It’s definitely came from Jim or Hermen or both. But most likely Hermen. Since they’ve taken over they acquired 2 studios that have day 1 PC ports in Haven and Firewalk. Hermen did a co interview with both founders when they were acquired. The Deviation game was also day 1 PC. Which Hermen was also very on board for. I don’t think it’s a coincidence that he was extremely enthusiastic about all these PC focused studios.

And they also acquired Nixxes, a PC port studio that’s located right next to Hermens old studio….
Horizon was the first 1st party game to be ported as well. Death Stranding was 2nd party. And Hermen/Guerilla gave Kojima the Decima engine, which opened the flood gates for PC ports.

All signs point to Hermen Hulst being the culprit. I think Jim just kind of trusted in his decisions and blindly followed him.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
I don’t think it’s coming from Japan at all. It’s definitely came from Jim or Hermen or both. But most likely Hermen. Since they’ve taken over they acquired 2 studios that have day 1 PC ports in Haven and Firewalk. Hermen did a co interview with both founders when they were acquired. The Deviation game was also day 1 PC. Which Hermen was also very on board for. I don’t think it’s a coincidence that he was extremely enthusiastic about all these PC focused studios.

And they also acquired Nixxes, a PC port studio that’s located right next to Hermens old studio….
Horizon was the first 1st party game to be ported as well. Death Stranding was 2nd party. And Hermen/Guerilla gave Kojima the Decima engine, which opened the flood gates for PC ports.

All signs point to Hermen Hulst being the culprit. I think Jim just kind of trusted in his decisions and blindly followed him.

Not to mention the first two big PC ports (Death Stranding and HFW) came out of Guerrilla/Decima while he was in charge there.

It's Hulst, 100%, and his PC/GaaS strategy pitch is probably how he got the job in the first place. Sony's own Phil Spencer. Jimbo went along and bailed before he had to deal with the consequences.

The stupid PC/GaaS strategy blew up in their faces and now their game output is screwed for the foreseeable future with no easy way out of it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
JAHGamer

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Not to mention the first two big PC ports (Death Stranding and HFW) came out of Guerrilla/Decima while he was in charge there.

It's Hulst, 100%, and his PC/GaaS strategy pitch is probably how he got the job in the first place. Sony's own Phil Spencer. Jimbo went along and bailed before he had to deal with the consequences.

The stupid PC/GaaS strategy blew up in their faces and now their game output is screwed for the foreseeable future with no easy way out of it.
Hopefully the new CEO has a brain and can see what’s going on. It’ll be interesting to see what changes they make, if any. Glad Sony dialed back on the gaas at least.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Hopefully the new CEO has a brain and can see what’s going on. It’ll be interesting to see what changes they make, if any. Glad Sony dialed back on the gaas at least.
Do we know that they dialed back or have the first wave of GaaS projects just imploded on their own?

Reactions: Diah