Ghost of Tsushima PC Directors Cut confirmed up on Steam, releases May 16. Rumor: Part 2 to be announced around May/June at a PS Showcase

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
Until that point, the only people you're subjecting to DRM are paying customers.
Umm... thats the point 😂

And you say "subjecting to DRM" as if its a bad thing, games still run perfectly fine, and can still be played offline.

The only people with no real argument are the anti Denuvo sheeple spreading pro piracy propaganda.

Reactions: Nhomnhom

Nimrota

Veteran
11 Jul 2023
Umm... thats the point 😂

And you say "subjecting to DRM" as if its a bad thing, games still run perfectly fine, and can still be played offline.

The only people with no real argument are the anti Denuvo sheeple spreading pro piracy propaganda.
Yeah being pro-piracy is when I say as a paying customer I don't want to be subject to DRM. That really makes sense now doesn't it? People who are pro-piracy don't need to go on a forum and justify it to a bunch of strangers who have zero impact on the decision making process of DRM. This type of bad faith shilling for things because you think it harms the outgroup is the type of negative behaviour Xbox has fostered for a long time and it's a real shame so many people here want to act like it.

Reactions: Systemshock2023

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
Yeah being pro-piracy is when I say as a paying customer I don't want to be subject to DRM. That really makes sense now doesn't it? People who are pro-piracy don't need to go on a forum and justify it to a bunch of strangers who have zero impact on the decision making process of DRM. This type of bad faith shilling for things because you think it harms the outgroup is the type of negative behaviour Xbox has fostered for a long time and it's a real shame so many people here want to act like it.
I didn't say you were pro piracy, I said you are mimicking pro piracy propaganda. You might not realize, but that's what you're doing, and that's what makes you a sheep 😂

you know you have no leg to stand on, which is why you're trying to conflate us with the Xbox clowns 🤣

• Informative
Reactions: flaccidsnake

Nimrota

Veteran
11 Jul 2023
I didn't say you were pro piracy, I said you are mimicking pro piracy propaganda. You might not realize, but that's what you're doing, and that's what makes you a sheep 😂
Oh thank you magnificent one. Thank you for informing me of what I didn't realise, that I am a sheep. I, of course, am not a rational actor who can have thoughts of beliefs contrary to you. I was of course brainwashed. You are so wise and have corrected the errors in my thinking. I will no longer have a single thought that contravenes what you and/or games companies say.

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
Oh thank you magnificent one. Thank you for informing me of what I didn't realise, that I am a sheep. I, of course, am not a rational actor who can have thoughts of beliefs contrary to you. I was of course brainwashed. You are so wise and have corrected the errors in my thinking. I will no longer have a single thought that contravenes what you and/or games companies say.
You're welcome 😎

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023
Always online sucks as .much as denuvo if not worse. Look at the crew, servers will be shut down in late March, one of the best Ubisoft games of the last decade. Still looks a azing.

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
Always online sucks as .much as denuvo if not worse. Look at the crew, servers will be shut down in late March, one of the best Ubisoft games of the last decade. Still looks a azing.
Always online is awful and not remotely similar to Denuvo, it has nothing to do with Denuvo, so idk why you even bring it up.

Persona 3 Reload has Denuvo, runs flawlessly on PC, and can be played offline. But you will all ignore that fact because it doesn't fit your narrative, as you all always do.

It also doesn't affect modding. I wish it did though 😂since the PC Perverted Pedophile Master Race immediately worked on creating sexual/nude mods for underage girls 😂

Reactions: Umar

Nimrota

Veteran
11 Jul 2023
It's worth losing access to the game you paid for to ensure nobody pirates it. That's just the collective punishment we must endure!

Reactions: Systemshock2023

Nimrota

Veteran
11 Jul 2023
Always online is awful and not remotely similar to Denuvo, it has nothing to do with Denuvo, so idk why you even bring it up.

Persona 3 Reload has Denuvo, runs flawlessly on PC, and can be played offline. But you will all ignore that fact because it doesn't fit your narrative, as you all always do.

It also doesn't affect modding. I wish it did though 😂since the PC Perverted Pedophile Master Race immediately worked on creating sexual/nude mods for underage girls 😂

Persona 3 is not a very intensive game. I'd be more interested to see the comparison for DD2 which has Denuvo and already has issues with performance. But how can we do are comparison if there is no non-denuvo version? Ah, as long as you can hide the data points you can't prove there is an issue!

Last edited:

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Well lets just hope
Well, Valve doesn't want to share their toys and no one has a problem with that. Nintendo doesn't want to share their toys and no one has a problem with that. People were BEGGING Microsoft to make COD and ABK games exclusive so they didn't share their toys, those people had no problem with that.

Yet they're among the exact same ones demanding Sony must share their toys. You already know why and it's not because of "pro-consumer" sentiment. It's subterfuge.
100%
With every port, theres less and less reasons to own a Playstati9'

Anyway, Im done explaining why its a bad idea.
Lets see if Sony survive in the long term and carry on doing well. They need to do better than the PS4 generation tbh and then some

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: JAHGamer

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
Persona 3 is not a very intensive game. I'd be more interested to see the comparison for DD2 which has Denuvo and already has issues with performance. But how can we do are comparison if there is no non-denuvo version? Ah, as long as you can hide the data points you can't prove there is an issue!
😂😂😂 is this the best you can do? Hold your L and run along, better luck next time

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
But it does mate sense.

Helldivers 2 is a great example.

The question, of course, is if those additional sales are worth devaluing the PlayStation ecosystem. I don't think they are personally, but I'm not a PlayStation exec.
Multiplayer games make sense in some ways, the rest not so much. Problem is Playstation Exec and CEO will look at short term profit as a good thing. And probably dont care about long term for now

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Will Ferrell Crying GIF

• haha
Reactions: Umar and Nhomnhom

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
See this is why your attacks are stupid. What L? I own a PS5, a PC, a Switch. I don't pirate games because I'm not poor. Doesn't change the fact I believe the practice is bad for consumers.
Your L is that I exposed you for being a sheep and for senselessly attacking pro consumer technology. It’s not bad for consumers at all, au contraire mon frère.

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
None of what you just said is correct. Pirates aren't going to buy the game because they can't access it, they'll just wait.
You think a guy that can buy a dedicated GPU won't buy a game if he can't pirate it?

Always with the same old beat up lies.

Umm... thats the point 😂

I bet the majority of paying people buying games will much rather them having DRM than seeing people playing for free the games they paid good money for.

All the DRM talk is proven to be just talk by the fact that GoG sales are pathetic despite it being DRM free. It's all theater.

In the end your average master racer wants to spend as much as possible on hardware, download AAA games for free to benchmark their system and then play LoL or CS at 240fps.

See this is why your attacks are stupid. What L? I own a PS5, a PC, a Switch. I don't pirate games because I'm not poor. Doesn't change the fact I believe the practice is bad for consumers.
As if the people building PCs to play Switch games on Yuzu or playing cracked Sony AAA games day one with DLSS on PC were poor...

Nintendo at least puts up as much of a fight as they can, Sony couldn't care any less and by the time they realize the implications of what they've done it will be too late.

Last edited:
  • they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Umar and JAHGamer

Nimrota

Veteran
11 Jul 2023
You think a guy that can buy a dedicated GPU won't buy a game if he can't pirate it?

Always with the same old beat up lies.
Yes I don't think people are forced in to stealing just because it's accessible. In fact, I know it's the case because I worked in loss prevention for many years. Many people can accessibly commit crimes, most people don't because they are conscientious and moral. People wouldn't just start violating the laws because they can because most people are principled. This is why I said it's bad faith to imply everyone is deceptive and secretely criminals when, looking at Steam for instance, hundreds of millions of people purchase PC games every day yet every single one of those users could hypothetically pirate them instead.

Anyway as GamerNyc has said I'm not here to bicker, I just find it disgusting people make these generalised claims with no validity to them.

Nimrota

Veteran
11 Jul 2023
So this is probably going to be true.

I initially said Starfield would come out on PS5 around a year after release to capture 2024 Christmas market + tie in DLC to market the game as being different so people can be persuaded that it's no longer boring.