God of War Ragnarok with Neutral reviews on Steam because the game can't run on PCs with less than 6 GB of VRAM (Update: Also because of forced PSN)

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
They have a woman faction in warhammer
Yeah I find it funny that Sisters of Battle and Sisters of Silence don't exist for these people lol, if you look into the lore silent sisterhood is up there with the blood angels and ultramarines

Papacheeks

Old Guard
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
The game released on Playstation almost 2 years ago so yes, obviously.

This goes right into the "How to make yourself look ridiculous online" manual for keyboard warriors.

View attachment 5603

I don't know what I missed but my Ragnorok Playthrough on PS5 says 95% on the PS app. I thought since i did everything i got plat? Do I have to beat it on crushing or something?

IMG_1530.PNG

Reactions: Exicide

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
[/QUOTE]
I don't know what I missed but my Ragnorok Playthrough on PS5 says 95% on the PS app. I thought since i did everything i got plat? Do I have to beat it on crushing or something?

View attachment 5606
How can we know? We aren't mind readers, especially when hide your profile.
Just check the trophies and you will know, how hard is that to do?

Papacheeks

Old Guard
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
God of war Ragnarok jumped to #2 on Steam best sellers today from being #5 previously.

And in terms of revenue is now number #4.

It's doing fine.

Haters gonna hate:

Screenshot 2024-09-23 090556.png

Reactions: Exicide

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
That you keep making claims about the PC gamers and when there are PC gamers around to actually try to talk to you and explain you put your fingers in your ears

What you complaining about then?

Did you and the others log into a PSN Account?

If Yes, was it difficult?

Papacheeks

Old Guard
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Did the marketing campaign start?

For what?

Thats the weird thing I am scratching my head with is compared to ghost and god of war 2018 on pc the promotion of it seems very subdued. But its still selling really well. Frost punk came out Friday and has already sold 350k copies and made up their development/advertising budget already.

And that game was not fill priced?

So if God of war is number 4, then it has sold somewhere in the couple hundred thousand already.

Feel like possibly the bad press with PSN stuff hindered its debut along with Frost Punk 2, space marine 2 being big games.

But if it keeps this up for the next week or so then I think sales wise Sony is not concerned. More money for Playstation with low investment is not a bad thing.

Specially when you use that money to fund games we actually want like AstroBot. I just want a Bloodborne remake, Resistance remake trilogy, and a Infamous remake trilogy. Thats it.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022

View attachment 5606
Open the game's list of trophies and you'll see there which one is the trophy you still have to complete. If hidden press the button to know its description. You can also search its name in youtube to see some guide that will tell you how to complete it.

ToTTenTranz

Veteran
Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023

View attachment 5606
IIRC there are trophies for fighting the ogres that are petrified in the game, but there were never any in-game hints as to how to get them to unturn so at the time I just let it go.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Here's the real question. All of these shows fail miserably. So why do companies keep making stuff they know will fail?

I see this brought up a lot lately. That there will still be this push of cringe down our throats indefinitely. This may be indeed be the case for many institutions sure.

But… they’re making less money and in 2024 the flops flopped bigger than ever. There will be a course correction especially considering how massively a Wukong or Helldivers popped off.

“Top scars” is kinda where I draw the line in the industry. Especially when the series also takes a more cartoony visually art direction making it look more like child friendly and Fortnite at the same time. I was going to buy it and am now not going to… problem solved. No crusade necessary.

Exicide

2 Feb 2024
Guys I'm shocked, i finally saw a GoW:R ad on Youtube, it was on the shorts section, labeling specifically that it was "Available Now on PC"

that marks the first piece of marketing I've personally seen for it.