Granblu Fantasy Relink Review Thread & |OT| "A Grand New Adventure In The Skies Await" |UP| 85,000+ player peak on Steam.

What do you think it will score?

• Total voters

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
I’m enjoying the game so far. All I can say is the boss at the end of chapter 6….was crazy

It gave me a shadow of Colossus vibe.
Just got to chapter 6 tonight, will report back. Ain't clicking the spoiler but so far I'm really liking the combat, and the game's visuals are gorgeous. It's like playing in a watercolor/impressionist painting

Reactions: Doncortez77

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
After playing the demo, I'm definitely sold on the game. I just have a massive backlog I need to get through

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022

83 after 12 reviews

Doncortez77

Veteran
8 Jan 2023
Just got to chapter 6 tonight, will report back. Ain't clicking the spoiler but so far I'm really liking the combat, and the game's visuals are gorgeous. It's like playing in a watercolor/impressionist painting
Who's your favorite character to use so far? Once I unlocked Ferry, it's been a wrap for the enemies.

For those who haven't played the game yet, let me clarify that after completing levels or quests, you will receive a character recruit ticket. This ticket will enable you to add a new character to your team, in any order you prefer. Please note that this information doesn't contain any spoilers.

Doncortez77

Veteran
8 Jan 2023
i have it installed but gotta stick to 1 at a time. Like a dragon, persona 3, Granblue and FF7 Rebirth for jan/feb. happily support all day 1, just will take them 1 at a time
I bought all of those too, except for Persona 3. I'll catch that one on a sale later on or if it get repackaged like other persona games

Reactions: JAHGamer

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Decent reviews. I'll get this eventually since I enjoyed the demo.
Weirdly the worst reviews make the game sound pretty good:
"Granblue Fantasy: Relink is brilliant, while it lasts."
"A truly excellent combat system and neat character-centric episodes complement a compelling tale"

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
One of the low reviews went on a tangent about Gacha games even though reLink isn't a Gacha game.

Overall pretty good scores, but man Eurogamer does not like PlayStation do they?

Last edited:
  • they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Usual suspects giving low scores.

Pushsquare like always, giving unreasonable score, plus contradics itself.

GachaMadeMeBroke

26 Nov 2023
Good scores all things considered. This was always a less palatable game than others in the genre. The story features a cast of characters established in a gacha game and it’s more gameplay focused than story.

Either way. Can’t wait to play it. Pre-order is locked in

Reactions: KvallyX

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Are you playing on pc or ps5? Saw some people say the game looks better from the demo, is this true?

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
One of the low reviews went on a tangent about Gacha games even though reLink isn't a Gacha game.

Overall pretty good scores, but man Eurogamer does not like PlayStation do they?

Is it because of all the characters to unlock in your party?

Chrono Cross had 45 recruitable characters to your party. I don’t think that makes it a gacha game.

KvallyX

Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
How Long to Beat has the story at 9 hours to complete. 18 hours as a completionist. Which that game length works perfectly for me.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Is it because of all the characters to unlock in your party?

Chrono Cross had 45 recruitable characters to your party. I don’t think that makes it a gacha game.
No the original granblue fantasy is a gacha game