Granblu Fantasy Relink Review Thread & |OT| "A Grand New Adventure In The Skies Await" |UP| 85,000+ player peak on Steam.

What do you think it will score?

• Total voters

Evilnemesis8

Veteran
19 Dec 2023
I have completed the main story of my game and currently playing through the epilogue quests and missions. It has been an enjoyable experience and I am now working to unlock other characters and maxing them out. Interestingly, my daughter who usually plays only Hoyoverse games has started playing this game and is now finishing through Chapter 4. This says a lot because she never showed interest in playing anything like this before, but she is hooked now.

She looked at the art style for a second and knew this was to be played.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I have completed the main story of my game and currently playing through the epilogue quests and missions. It has been an enjoyable experience and I am now working to unlock other characters and maxing them out. Interestingly, my daughter who usually plays only Hoyoverse games has started playing this game and is now finishing through Chapter 4. This says a lot because she never showed interest in playing anything like this before, but she is hooked now.
Great feedback, ima tell my son to get this!

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
I'm on chapter 9 now and I have to say.

Almost everything about the game is worse than FF16. The graphics are worse, the voice acting is worse, the writing and plot are worse, the combat is less precise. The epic moments feel like "FF16 at home" so to speak. The story is basically babby's first jrpg.

But I'm having way more fun than I did with FF16. It actually gets the RPG part of the game way right. I'm enjoying grinding the side missions. I'm enjoying leveling my weapons and unlocking the skill trees. I'm enjoying building new characters. I'm probably going to rate this worse than I did FF16, but imo I'm going to remember this game more fondly.

• brain
Reactions: Gods&Monsters
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I'm on chapter 9 now and I have to say.

Almost everything about the game is worse than FF16. The graphics are worse, the voice acting is worse, the writing and plot are worse, the combat is less precise. The epic moments feel like "FF16 at home" so to speak. The story is basically babby's first jrpg.

But I'm having way more fun than I did with FF16. It actually gets the RPG part of the game way right. I'm enjoying grinding the side missions. I'm enjoying leveling my weapons and unlocking the skill trees. I'm enjoying building new characters. I'm probably going to rate this worse than I did FF16, but imo I'm going to remember this game more fondly.
💪

KvallyX

Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
I am on chapter 4 of 12. So far I am enjoying it. It won't be a very long game, but that's ok because I just came off of two longer games (for me). The audio is superb in this. There are a lot of good, but basic RPG elements, and the UI is pretty quick and skills/inventory are easy to use. Combat is super fun, and the effects are really good. I do like that you can set the audio dialog to auto play instead of pressing X to move forward during the conversation. Back at it!

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I am on chapter 4 of 12. So far I am enjoying it. It won't be a very long game, but that's ok because I just came off of two longer games (for me). The audio is superb in this. There are a lot of good, but basic RPG elements, and the UI is pretty quick and skills/inventory are easy to use. Combat is super fun, and the effects are really good. I do like that you can set the audio dialog to auto play instead of pressing X to move forward during the conversation. Back at it!
Sounds good!

Reactions: KvallyX

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
A buddy of mine stomped thru literally everything already to get ultimate weapons etc… Says it’s the best game of its kind (action jrpg) and wishes it was a full blown live service too. Well it’s got everything it needs for the most part and kinda might turn into one with how successful it is.

Didn’t expect to like this as I do. I don’t need to force myself to play it. Comfort food almost.

Shockingly this might keep me from playing Helldivers as much as I planned to for launch.

In the desert area and chapter 6. Seems like it’s much larger than previous areas. Also appreciate the dune sliding movement mechanic introduced.

KvallyX

Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
I wonder what this "serial code" is that I generated from the menu. I took a picture of the code with my phone, but not sure what to do with it 🤷‍♂️

KvallyX

Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
Activate it on Granblue Fantasy account 😂
I guess I am lost. I tried to follow the directions but I am not getting it. So during the game, I went into the menu and one menu item said serial code. I opened that menu item and then chose to display my 12 digit menu item. When I displayed that, it told me it disabled the ability to take a screenshot for the code, so I took a picture of it. I tried to put it in at REDEEM code on my PSN account, but when I type in the code, the CONTINUE button remains grayed out. Sorry if I sound like a dunce (I am apparently).

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
I don’t think I did anything with the serial code yet.

A) it’s archaic and I don’t want to engage with it.

B) it’ll probably be important once I hit endgame

• Informative

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
I guess I am lost. I tried to follow the directions but I am not getting it. So during the game, I went into the menu and one menu item said serial code. I opened that menu item and then chose to display my 12 digit menu item. When I displayed that, it told me it disabled the ability to take a screenshot for the code, so I took a picture of it. I tried to put it in at REDEEM code on my PSN account, but when I type in the code, the CONTINUE button remains grayed out. Sorry if I sound like a dunce (I am apparently).
It's for bonus items in the mobile game.

• Informative

KvallyX

Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
It's for bonus items in the mobile game.
Thank you! I don't do the mobile game, so I will disregard.

Thanks Thank You GIF by BLKBOK

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
You got 16 characters and Playstation accepts just 12.
You have to have an account.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
GFR sold wooping 70k in japan. so i was right.. who could knew that :D

can't remember who said it won't sell much.

Reactions: Gamernyc78