Helldivers 2 passed Destiny 2 all time CCU count. Top Seller all around on Steam |UP|Beats Dragon’s Dogma 2 to Reclaim #1 spot on Steam.

Nimrota

Veteran
11 Jul 2023
Played for a few more hours tonight with coop and it's great. Not sure what the budget was for the game, but Sony should definitely fund them in greater amounts because they have great design ideas.

• Shake
Reactions: Gods&Monsters
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Steam Launch (simultaneous players)

▪️Helldivers II : 76.580
▪️God of War : 73.529
▪️Spider-Man Remastered : 66.436
▪️Horizon Zero Dawn : 56.557
▪️The Last of Us Part I : 36.496
▪️Days Gone : 27.450
This shows tht PC love their multiplayer games but we already know tht with games like CS:Go and PubG constantly on the top played lists.

Last edited:
  • they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Jim Ryan and Evilms

flaccidsnake

Veteran
2 May 2023
The roaring success on pc with a day and date Sony release concerns me ‼️⁉️
the matrix GIF

flaccidsnake

Veteran
2 May 2023
Lol you and your PC posts makes me laugh 😂 I always know when Flaccid responds it will be about something to do with PC ☺️🙌
I actually do like Playstation a lot! The Steam Deck just opened my eyes that consoles are no longer necessary. Everyone can have the experience they want with one unified library and it's better for the industry too.

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I actually do like Playstation a lot! The Steam Deck just opened my eyes that consoles are no longer necessary. Everyone can have the experience they want with one unified library and it's better for the industry too.
I like what the Steam Deck is doing and on the go. I've always debated also having a rig but just too much for me in terms of time sink.

flaccidsnake

Veteran
2 May 2023
I like what the Steam Deck is doing and on the go. I've always debated also having a rig but just too much for me in terms of time sink.
You can have a "rig" if you want. Or you could have something like this that'll probably go head to head with the PS6:

asus-rog-nuc-front-1200x771.jpg

There's gonna be a lot of competition for all different kinds of PCs. Lots of ways to get into gaming at all different prices. And your saves live in the cloud so you can hop between whatever play style you want.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
You can have a "rig" if you want. Or you could have something like this that'll probably go head to head with the PS6:

asus-rog-nuc-front-1200x771.jpg

There's gonna be a lot of competition for all different kinds of PCs. Lots of ways to get into gaming at all different prices. And your saves live in the cloud so you can hop between whatever you want.
Nice!

Reactions: flaccidsnake

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
As I always predicted GaaS games would do much better on PC (they are immune to piracy).

Demon's Souls, Bloodborne, GT7 and Dreams were always the games that made the most sense for them to port.

This to me is one of the worst things about PC ports, it will give them extra incentive to pivot to GaaS.

If TLoU Part 1 had included the multipalyer mode it would've sold much better on both PC and PS5 as well.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
As I always predicted GaaS games would do much better on PC (they are immune to piracy).

Demon's Souls, Bloodborne, GT7 and Dreams were always the games that made the most sense for them to port.

This to me is one of the worst things about PC ports, it will give them extra incentive to pivot to GaaS.

If TLoU Part 1 had included the multipalyer mode it would've sold much better on both PC and PS5 as well.
I wish thy would have or even an updated tlou 1 mp so those games would live on in perpetuity, although tlou mp is still alive on PS.

• thisistheway
Reactions: Nhomnhom