Helldivers 2 passed Destiny 2 all time CCU count. Top Seller all around on Steam |UP|Beats Dragon’s Dogma 2 to Reclaim #1 spot on Steam.

ApolloHelios

2 Jul 2022
For those of us who have Infinity on ignore because his mask dropped right off after Xbox went 3rd party, seeing him quoted in every reply kind of clutters up the forum. He's obviously not worth engaging with. Just reminding everyone the ignore button's there.
I got him, flacciddickus, and some other xbots put on ignore and it is categorically much better experience reading this forum.
Edit: Checked and ofc nomnomh or whatever the fuck his nick is also on ignore lol

20 Jun 2022
Salalah, Oman
This edit goes hard

Do a game that players want and love, and they'll do the marketing for you.

Episode 4 Sacrifice GIF by BET Plus

• Shake
Reactions: Yobo

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023

Phil Spencer port begged and his minions are pretending to be PS fans

$80 billion spent and MS still needs to activate the PR firms and shills to beg for help from PlayStation.

Trying to turn PlayStation’s success against them by manipulating the media is some Kremlin level shit. Have Forbes congratulated Arrowhead for the success of Helldivers? Or did they went directly to kiss Phil’s arse?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
$80 billion spent and MS still needs to activate the PR firms and shills to beg for help from PlayStation.

Trying to turn PlayStation’s success against them by manipulating the media is some Kremlin level shit. Have Forbes congratulated Arrowhead for the success of Helldivers? Or did they went directly to kiss Phil’s arse?
Thy factually have astroturfers even though ppl were in denial of tht too.

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022

Carey is right, the ennemies in The Order 1886 were just boring AF... obviously if they just keep the theme and enemy lore then use that to make something intense I think a "steam punk" civilisation attacking Super Earth's Democracy would be great to defend against... even if so far all I was able to defend is the server too busy screen.

Reactions: Bo_Hazem