Helldivers 2 Review and |OT| "Fight for freedom, fight for Democracy"

Nimrota

Veteran
11 Jul 2023
Hmmm I dint have issue with progression I think it actualky does it at a great pace and it's not a slog to progress.
It's not the pace per Se it just doesn't engage me in a satisfying way like other systems do. That may be a me thing, but I'm just left wanting a little more from it. Not sure what that would be though unfortunately.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
It's not the pace per Se it just doesn't engage me in a satisfying way like other systems do. That may be a me thing, but I'm just left wanting a little more from it. Not sure what that would be though unfortunately.
I hear you.

Reactions: Bo_Hazem

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022
I do think the progression system is one of the weaker elements of the game. It doesn't engage me really, so I think it could use a few tweaks. But it absolutely needs to be coop, especially in harder difficulties.
Disagree. I love grind super credits and medals to unlock stuff.
This game has its flaws but monetisation and respect players time is perfect

Nimrota

Veteran
11 Jul 2023
Disagree. I live grind super credits and medals to unlock stuff.
This game has uts flaw but the monetisation and players time is perfect
I don't mean in the sense or monetisation and time sink. I just mean how the systems engage me as a player, I don't find it as interesting as I feel Destiny 1 did for instance. I think how they've done rewards, time investment, and the battle pass are really well done.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I don't mean in the sense or monetisation and time sink. I just mean how the systems engage me as a player, I don't find it as interesting as I feel Destiny 1 did for instance. I think how they've done rewards, time investment, and the battle pass are really well done.
Yeah Hmmm well hopefully Thyll add to it and you enjoy tht part more.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
I think the grind is pretty well balanced but what really keeps me coming back is the gameplay. I love how dynamic it is and how it can be so overwhelming yet you can still do amazing skill plays and clutch it out. Landing an accurate stratagem throw is a great feeling

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I think the grind is pretty well balanced but what really keeps me coming back is the gameplay. I love how dynamic it is and how it can be so overwhelming yet you can still do amazing skill plays and clutch it out. Landing an accurate stratagem throw is a great feeling
Hell yeah I killed one of the big ones with a precision strike at its tail and it felt godly. Fkioside to tht I get so mad when I do a strike and those big bastards move away!!!

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022
Man I saved some funny clips 😆 this game sometimes

D

Deleted member 223

Failing to match make over 90% of the time. Losing the transfer at "establishing up-link to Host Ship"

Also while a "game is found" and during the transfer process you can't cancel the transfer. Give the option to back out - simple details.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Failing to match make over 90% of the time. Losing the transfer at "establishing up-link to Host Ship"

Also while a "game is found" and during the transfer process you can't cancel the transfer. Give the option to back out - simple details.
You bad those issues before? I'm about to jump on.

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
Even Phil is portbegging for HD2 😂🤣 @Gamernyc78 hook your boy up with a key 😂😂😂

GGaDlwRW4AA3R-W.png

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
First match with a full squad doing this new automaton invasion event and first spawn was into geometry and then a hard crash outta of the game.

Sigh… I’m shelving this for the rest of the week. Waste of time.

• haha
Reactions: Gods&Monsters
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
First match with a full squad doing this new automaton invasion event and first spawn was into geometry and then a hard crash outta of the game.

Sigh… I’m shelving this for the rest of the week. Waste of time.
You on PC? I've neve bad any of those issues and I've noticed you've had a few posts about issues.