Salalah, Oman
We know it escalates from here...

GHLpZEiasAANBT7.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: anonpuffs

Nimrota

Veteran
11 Jul 2023
From memory, it never hit over 80% since launch. Was mid 60s, then climbed to about ~78% before falling to high 60s due to server issues. That it has recovered, and in fact exceeded launch reviews, is really good sign.

Reactions: Evilnemesis8

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Server issues aside the game is just damn good, with great gameplay and gets everything right.

A dev that has a clear vision for their game, that understand the apeal of their game and that respect players.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
People were saying the server issues at launch were going to kill the game but the peak today is already higher than yesterday and the reviews keep going up. Sony have a winner and it will be the best-selling game of the year 2024.

Breaking Bad Train GIF

• fire
Reactions: laynelane

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
People were saying the server issues at launch were going to kill the game but the peak today is already higher than yesterday and the reviews keep going up. Sony have a winner and it will be the best-selling game of the year 2024.

Breaking Bad Train GIF
As reference, it became the top 1 best seller at Steam a few days before launch and continues being top 1.

Nix

14 Feb 2024
I'm not sure what to think of the rail gun, it's pretty good vs armored for sure but I feel like the autocannon is much more useful overall, I feel so useless when dealing with bug holes while I have the rail gun, at the same time autocannon takes backpack slot which sucks.

Reactions: Bo_Hazem

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
I'm not sure what to think of the rail gun, it's pretty good vs armored for sure but I feel like the autocannon is much more useful overall, I feel so useless when dealing with bug holes while I have the rail gun, at the same time autocannon takes backpack slot which sucks.
You have to build around the railgun. Bring the eagle bombing stratagems that can blow up bug holes. Not the 500kg because the AoE is too small. If you bring railgun you also have to just accept your role as the anti-heavy on the team and play support on the bug holes. Rely on teammates to do the closing.

Evilnemesis8

Veteran
19 Dec 2023
From memory, it never hit over 80% since launch. Was mid 60s, then climbed to about ~78% before falling to high 60s due to server issues. That it has recovered, and in fact exceeded launch reviews, is really good sign.

This is correct, but also the game has hit a peak CCU of 278k Thursday night NA times, which is higher than both Wednesday and Tuesday. This is very atypical, especially for a huge launch that was trending downwards.
Normally Thursday is the day of the week where you see very minimal drops, but an increase over two days is impressive.

People really might be talking to their friends in saying how the game is more stable.

There's still a few key issues noted on their patches that they need to address which would help immensely with CCU numbers.Namely the still many ways in which the game can disconnects you, the Personnel orders not showing and rewards/progress sometime not being up to date.

• brain
Reactions: Gods&Monsters
20 Jun 2022
Salalah, Oman

I think you'll be a great companion as most people are rocking railguns and protection backpacks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nix
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
  • Heart
Reactions: Bo_Hazem