Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022

They were cooking that for 8 years 💁‍♂️

1 million CCU incoming

the last of us joel GIF

panda-zebra

2 Mar 2024
NW UK
I've not played for a couple of days, but have over 80 hours in so far. Only 1 on my PS friends list plays at very limited times during the weekend, my old Destiny bros are off doing other things and pretending real hard HDII isn't a thing when I pester them to get in on it. I only have suicide difficulty unlocked and not playing it, sticking to the 4th, because playing with randos there isn't nearly as fun.

So are mechs in the game now or is this just PC players using cheat software to mess with the game again? I hoped the mild fuss over the kernel-level anti-cheat would mean none of this stuff would be possible, but there's been a battle between at least one cheat tool seller and the devs resulting in a round of patches and near instant workarounds so far.

I love the game is getting more exposure thanks to being PC day 1 and streamers being very PC-centric that get all these eyes ont he game... but effing with the game and data mining ruining the surprises updates (and maybe Joel, lol) should be dropping leaves a bitter taste.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I've not played for a couple of days, but have over 80 hours in so far. Only 1 on my PS friends list plays at very limited times during the weekend, my old Destiny bros are off doing other things and pretending real hard HDII isn't a thing when I pester them to get in on it. I only have suicide difficulty unlocked and not playing it, sticking to the 4th, because playing with randos there isn't nearly as fun.

So are mechs in the game now or is this just PC players using cheat software to mess with the game again? I hoped the mild fuss over the kernel-level anti-cheat would mean none of this stuff would be possible, but there's been a battle between at least one cheat tool seller and the devs resulting in a round of patches and near instant workarounds so far.

I love the game is getting more exposure thanks to being PC day 1 and streamers being very PC-centric that get all these eyes ont he game... but effing with the game and data mining ruining the surprises updates (and maybe Joel, lol) should be dropping leaves a bitter taste.
No mechs yet.

Reactions: Bo_Hazem

panda-zebra

2 Mar 2024
NW UK
Played a bit today and realised there's a cap on resources. OK, it makes sense in a Destiny kind of why, so you can't pre-farm like crazy and get hold of *all* the new stuff instantly when new content drops. But when my reqs are at 50k and first 2 samples are maxed out I'm only going to gain anything by playing those difficulties I don't currently enjoy playing nearly as much with randos. Hoping the new content makes doing the harder difficulties more manageable and less funnelled into such specific loadouts. I read that the first game added more and more difficulties as that game evolved, so expecting things that seem too tough for some of us now to be trivialised over time with new gear.

• Informative
Reactions: Bryank75
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Played a bit today and realised there's a cap on resources. OK, it makes sense in a Destiny kind of why, so you can't pre-farm like crazy and get hold of *all* the new stuff instantly when new content drops. But when my reqs are at 50k and first 2 samples are maxed out I'm only going to gain anything by playing those difficulties I don't currently enjoy playing nearly as much with randos. Hoping the new content makes doing the harder difficulties more manageable and less funnelled into such specific loadouts. I read that the first game added more and more difficulties as that game evolved, so expecting things that seem too tough for some of us now to be trivialised over time with new gear.
Damn I didn't know there was a cap on resources.

peter42O

Icon Extra
12 Jan 2024
Damn, that mech clip looks awesome. Sony and Arrowhead definitely have a winner on their hands. As long as they can stay consistent with content on a monthly basis, this game can become massive.

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Damn, that mech clip looks awesome. Sony and Arrowhead definitely have a winner on their hands. As long as they can stay consistent with content on a monthly basis, this game can become massive.
It is and will continue to be so.

Reactions: peter42O

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
Samples have a cap too? At what amount?

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I play over 80% of my games with Randos and do just "Helldive" and I've had great experiences with ppl idk but I know thts give and take for some.

Reactions: panda-zebra