Hot Take: I believe the 8/10 from IGN & Gamespot were justified based on what's being discussed about Spider-Man 2 🤷

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
Generally we love all our carribean ppl (greater and lesser antilles) and we have alot in common from food, to music, to culture. The PR flag is actually based off the Cuban one hence same logo and was suppose to signify a common goal of independence so most of us definitely wouldn't be offended. Only time we would get offended is if someone gets confused and puts a Cuban flag wrongly thinking it's a PR flag because it's same logo.
Do Pureto Rica has blue beaches, good-looking women, buffed strong men and good wines?

Reactions: BroodCorp
OP
OP
MiyazakiLovesKojima

MiyazakiLovesKojima

Generally we love all our carribean ppl (greater and lesser antilles) and we have alot in common from food, to music, to culture. The PR flag is actually based off the Cuban one hence same logo and was suppose to signify a common goal of independence so most of us definitely wouldn't be offended. Only time we would get offended is if someone gets confused and puts a Cuban flag wrongly thinking it's a PR flag because it's same logo.
This guy Puerto Ricans.

• Shake
Reactions: Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Do Pureto Rica has blue beaches, good-looking women, buffed strong men and good wines?
Of course lol we have one of the most beautiful beaches in the world in Culebra called Flamenco Beach it is constantly placed top five in the world including beach in turks and Caicos, etc. The beaches are blue, aqua green, turquoliose etc sone beaches are white sandy. Many awesome beaches in PR. I love spending time there.

Women? Shit some of the most beautiful anywhere. When I go I love just gojng tk the mall you see tons of beautiful women, feet done, all cute, long hair just how I like it and big 🍑

Liquors, wines, food, we got it all.

Buff men? Lol I don't stare at men but PR men are world renowned and I'm buff so thees tht lol.

Last edited:

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
Of course lol we hace one of the most beautiful beaches in the world in Culebra called Flamenco Beach it is constantly placed top five in the world including beach in turks and Caicos, etc. The beaches are blue, aqua green, turquoliose etc sone beaxhrs are white sandy. I love spending time there.

Women? Shit some of the most beautiful anywhere. When I go I love just gojng tk the mall you see tons of beautiful women, feet done, all cute, long hair just how I like it and big 🍑

Buffe men? Lol I don't stare at men but PR men are world renowned and I'm buff so thees tht lol.
I don't stare at men but @Would_you_kindly does

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Of course lol we hace one of the most beautiful beaches in the world in Culebra called Flamenco Beach it is constantly placed top five in the world including beach in turks and Caicos, etc. The beaches are blue, aqua green, turquoliose etc sone beaxhrs are white sandy. I love spending time there.

Buffe men? Lol I don't stare at men but PR men are world renowned and I'm buff so thees tht lol.
Wish our beaches in England were like those ones 🤣 , is Salma Hayek puerto Rican ? She's one of the most beautiful women in the world 😍

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
Wish our beaches in England were like those ones 🤣 , is Salma Hayek puerto Rican ? She's one of the most beautiful women in the world 😍
cutie_boar_from_bloodborne_with_red_ribbon_by_digitalcleo_d98qs2y-pre.png

I imagine British women looks like this.

Feels bad for British lads

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
No she's Mexican. Jlo is Puertorican amongst others. Out of Latin Countries we've won several miss Universe titles even though tht shitty honor isbt saying much lol.

That's Jackie she's always been bad abd you don't see it here but she has a beautiful, fat ass smh.

1697999954071.png

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
No she's Mexican. Jlo is Puertorican amongst others. Out of Latin Countries we've won several miss Universe titles even though tht shitty honor isbt saying much lol.

That's Jackie she's always been bad abd you don't see it here but she has a beautiful, fat ass smh.

View attachment 2816
I heard Latina has big booty.
Sadly my country women doesn't look any better.

I think Chinese women looks pretty though.

Gosh that too much sexism, please don't cancel me.

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
I heard Latina has big booty.

Sadly my country women doesn't look any better.

I think Chinese women looks pretty though.

Gosh that too much sexism, please don't cancel me.
I'm attracted to pretty much all nationalities of women ,Japanese women are kinky af aswell ... Or at least that's what I hear 🤣

Just seen you said I heard Latina has big booty 💀🤣

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023
There's also one scene where miles morales has a Cuban flag in his house when it should have been Puerto Rican. How do you forget the main character nationality specially when its a character trait for the most part.
White Liberals that can’t tell the difference between the Cuban flag to the PR Flag. Lol

Reactions: Systemshock2023