Hot Take: I believe the 8/10 from IGN & Gamespot were justified based on what's being discussed about Spider-Man 2 🤷

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
I've never been interested in history but assassin's creed really makes it fun to learn they should use it in schools

I love history but unfortunately in school, they always covered the bits I found most boring. They skipped almost every topic I loved for the big test year here, so I decided to go with Geography instead...

They let you know which topics are in before you choose what you want to study that year, luckily.

(Also, we are so far off topic) LOL

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
I love history but unfortunately in school, they always covered the bits I found most boring. They skipped almost every topic I loved for the big test year here, so I decided to go with Geography instead...

They let you know which topics are in before you choose what you want to study that year, luckily.

(Also, we are so far off topic) LOL
We barely had any history lessons I think they did ww2 & the plague & that was it , I'm absolutely shit at geography I couldn't tell you where anywhere is on a globe except the UK because I know the shape 🤣

Reactions: Bryank75

Bryank75

Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
We barely had any history lessons I think they did ww2 & the plague & that was it , I'm absolutely shit at geography I couldn't tell you where anywhere is on a globe except the UK because I know the shape 🤣

It's something that's better experienced by going to places... but it was helpful in some ways I found.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
This is UK
New_Zealand_location_map_transparent.svg

Japan_pitch_accent_map.png

This is also the UK.

• haha
Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Bryank75

Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Sony, microsoft, apple, and all the other western tech companies are all woke. This is what happens.

Sony isn't western.

Only PlayStation and Sony pictures are based in the west.... and Sony pictures is probably one of the least political studios in hollywood.

Can't wait for Napoleon!

They did go through a time where they made a few bad movies with that pandering stuff...but they learned IMO