Hot Take: I believe the 8/10 from IGN & Gamespot were justified based on what's being discussed about Spider-Man 2 🤷

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023
There’s nothing even wrong with being progressive it's more so the modern version is meaningless and incorrect. Most black children are apolitical so who is this even for? Why pander to the 5000 individuals in the tristate area who will relate to this when millions are buying your game? It begs the question.
Welcome to America in 2023, most companies are doing this. I don’t think they’re pandering. I think these devs are just naturally woke. They’re naturally progressive and it’s in their ideology.

Last edited:
OP
OP
MiyazakiLovesKojima

MiyazakiLovesKojima

1697999954071-png.2816
weatherman-penis.gif

OP
OP
MiyazakiLovesKojima

MiyazakiLovesKojima

I think these devs are just naturally woke. They’re naturally progressive and it’s in their ideology.
"Naturally" as if that makes it okay to shove their ideologies down a person's throat in a freakin' video game.

None of this should be in a video game that was meant to be sold WORLDWIDE among different cultures.

The sheer arrogant ethnocentric mindset of these developers needs to be called out, first by their customer base.

I'm gonna have a call with Jim before Christmas morning 💅

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
You'd think they'd get a clue after the beat down Disney is suffering.

I don't mind a little bit of this stuff here or there... Miles Morales walked the line nicely for the most part.

They can have a little bit without going so far as to make the vast majority feel alienated or to not relate to it....

Also they have alienated many religious people, many cultures by doing this.... so do they value their politics more than other cultures? Cause that's not good... I'm not gonna invoke the word that they would though...

Isn't the game banned in some countries?

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
"Naturally" as if that makes it okay to shove their ideologies down a person's throat in a freakin' video game.

None of this should be in a video game that was meant to be sold WORLDWIDE among different cultures.

The sheer arrogant ethnocentric mindset of these developers needs to be called out, first by their customer base.

I'll bet it was banned in the middle east or they changed it for that region

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
I'll bet it was banned in the middle east or they changed it for that region
The ME version of the game has 6-color flags replaced by US flags.

To be fair I don't think most Middle East even like US, they just hate homosexuals ways more than US.

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
You'd think they'd get a clue after the beat down Disney is suffering.

I don't mind a little bit of this stuff here or there... Miles Morales walked the line nicely for the most part.

They can have a little bit without going so far as to make the vast majority feel alienated or to not relate to it....

Also they have alienated many religious people, many cultures by doing this.... so do they value their politics more than other cultures? Cause that's not good... I'm not gonna invoke the word that they would though...

Isn't the game banned in some countries?
Are you Catholic ?

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022

MiyazakiLovesSoy