How do you Rate the Nintendo Direct?

How do you rate June 18th Nintendo Direct?

• A

Votes: 11 21.6%
  • B

Votes: 16 31.4%
  • C

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • D

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • E

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • F

Votes: 5 9.8%

• Total voters

Ico

8 May 2024
At this point you are just trolling. Mario and Zelda games are not about saving the princess for like over a decade now. They just make new IPs and paste Mario on the box to sell more copies.

ofc he is trolling man, dude keeps throwing random words like "stale" and "new IP" without backing up anything, and when he tries he just embarass himself saying that he will save zelda again on echoes of wisdom

Orangee

3 Mar 2024
ofc he is trolling man, dude keeps throwing random words like "stale" and "new IP" without backing up anything, and when he tries he just embarass himself saying that he will save zelda again on echoes of wisdom
the only nintendo game he probably ever played was super mario bros NES on an emulator ;)

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
People did ask for It, and It's just a port of a Wii game. Unlike Sony, who does not bother porting their PS3 games for over a decade now.

Exactly my point from the beginning.

Nintendo fans love remakes, remasters and regurgitated crap.

Nostalgia is a great drug.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
At least they are different and so are the stories.

Nintendo can’t even do that.

Sony games are anything but stale. That’s why they take years to make and 100s million of dollars in budgets

Bet you love playing Mario Kart firing Turtle shells at your opponents.
I'm not sure what you are trying to say here.
Zelda games have different story... some doesn't even is about beat Ganon lol

There is a timeline of what happens with the Zelda world and it includes even annihilation of civilizations.
It has a lot of backstory.

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022

Zelda will save Link from Ganondorf this time.

• haha
Reactions: Orangee

Orangee

3 Mar 2024
Exactly my point from the beginning.

Nintendo fans love remakes, remasters and regurgitated crap.

Nostalgia is a great drug.
I mean, It's cool that such a classic is not stuck on a rotting ecosystem which is no longer accesible. It's pretty cool that I can play It on modern hardware without paying 300$ for a physical copy :)
Sony could also port over their classic games ICO, Puppeteer, Killzone, so modern audiences can access them.

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
I'm not sure what you are trying to say here.
Zelda games have different story... some doesn't even is about beat Ganon lol

There is a timeline of what happens with the Zelda world and it includes even annihilation of civilizations.

Which ones?

Ico

8 May 2024
Zelda will save Link from Ganondorf this time.

youre almost there! if you watch the trailer you see that GANON (not ganondorf, which you should know since you said youre an old school nintendo fan) is killed by link on the very beginning of the game

Reactions: Orangee

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
youre almost there! if you watch the trailer you see that GANON (not ganondorf, which you should know since you said youre an old school nintendo fan) is killed by link on the very beginning of the game

Semantics and you know it.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: 2spooky5me

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Credit to Nintendo.

So creative.
Nintendo “gets away” with making the “same” games because they do it at quality level and remain consistent. And you don’t see every mainline Nintendo game every year, they take their time with each franchise and deliver majority of the time.

Sure you see the same formula being used but they do it because their IP is iconic, it’s that simple.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Which ones?
Sheikah civilization was destroyed in the Hyrulean Civil War.

If you will look at the Zelda games you will understand the story.
Like how everything started with goodness Hylia fought against the Demon King Demise.
How she was reborn as Zelda (yes Zelda is just a reincarnation) and how Hylia's descendentes build Hyrule.
How Link lost to Ganon/Ganondorf.
How the Ocarina of Time created different timelines.

I mean there is a lot of back story in all Zelda games.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: 2spooky5me