I legitimately feel bad for Xbox only owners

OP
OP
Swift_Star

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
love the damage control. Notice how not a single point was proven incorrect.

And as stated, I own all consoles… so I’m missing out on zilch.

Carry on, ponies.
Sleep Yawn GIF

Someone call @adamsapple back, at least he tries and makes compelling arguments when he’s not being purposely dumb.
This guy right here is just boring.

Reactions: Rivet

Remij

Banned
10 Jul 2022
I don't like ConEastwood no.
Real talk.. I hate the way that guy speaks in his videos. He's got this really annoying cadence to his speech which makes him sound like a dumbass reading off a script. I came across one of his videos where he was talking about the DX12U features of the Series X and it was just painfully obvious this guy doesn't have any idea about the technology he's talking about :LOL:

Rivet

25 Jun 2022
hard not to feel for PS5 owners, really. All of their games are playable on PS4 and look nearly identical. PS5s VRR is half baked. Their top selling games are all in Gamepass (PS5 fans really only care about sports games and COD), even the ones they make (see MLB)

their controller battery lasts 2-4 hours, meaning they essentially have to play with a wired controller… in 2024. It’s also very subpar for FPS, since dual analog sticks belong in 1995. Sony duped them into spending $500 on another lack luster VR experience that has 95% oculus ports.

They’re required to buy an external HDD due to the small space Sony equipped PS5 with.

Their biggest game of 2023 is Spider-Man, the 4th Spider-Man release in the last 5 years.

Lastly, PS5 is hideously designed. I keep mine behind my entertainment center, because it just looks awful and out of place vertically OR horizontally. It’s also loud as hell, rivaling the Xbox one in loudest console ever made.

I can basically hear you crying. Stop being sad, just buy a PS5 like everybody.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Bought in April of last year. It’s not always that loud but definitely always that loud during boot up. I may look into what you said tho.
It's always the xbots with the loud PS5s, dead controllers, leaking, no space and other made up issues.

Meanwhile, I have zero issues and they are selling like hotcakes. You reap what you sow Phil sucker.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Real talk.. I hate the way that guy speaks in his videos. He's got this really annoying cadence to his speech which makes him sound like a dumbass reading off a script. I came across one of his videos where he was talking about the DX12U features of the Series X and it was just painfully obvious this guy doesn't have any idea about the technology he's talking about :LOL:
Idgaf about his delivery. The guy just has no principles. It's one thing to like a product and put out fan content for it, but he actively takes their money/perks and misleads people, then turns around and pretends to be surprised when shit backfires.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Nhomnhom

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Dont, they seem pretty happy and contend no matter what they get. Never seen one complain tbh.

Reactions: Nhomnhom

Remij

Banned
10 Jul 2022
Idgaf about his delivery. The guy just has no principles. It's one thing to like a product and put out fan content for it, but he actively takes their money/perks and misleads people, then turns around and pretends to be surprised when shit backfires.
I've never really watched him enough to know how hard he shills. 🤷‍♂️