I legitimately feel bad for Xbox only owners

OP
OP
Swift_Star

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
Bought in April of last year. It’s not always that loud but definitely always that loud during boot up. I may look into what you said tho.
Clean your house more often…
I dont feel sad for the hardcore xbots like the one below who like to talk shit and act like they are winning on Twitter.

lol that’s desperation

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
I've never really watched him enough to know how hard he shills. 🤷‍♂️
Me neither. I've just seen enough screenshots and clips of him to know he's a complete fraud who makes shit up out of whole cloth to keep the cult happy with fake news.

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
That guy is now doing the narrative Sony is too broke again. This outbid nonsense is so annoying. I mean where are the other offers for Rovio then? Why did nobody bid for Zynga? I really can’t stand this ignorant guys.
Dude has a serious hate boner for Playstation that went into overdrive during the ABK thing. Best to ignore him.

Reactions: Eternal_Wings

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
That's why MS is paying US politicians to pressure Japan.

Or not, who knows, something weird is happening.
I don’t think the UNO would let it happen that America threatens Japan. USA is not the owner. Also we don’t need to forget this is bot Joe Biden, only small fishes who are being paid by Microsoft. Shepsal is a fraud and a shill too.

• brain
Reactions: Nhomnhom

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
They were going to release Ragnarok on 11.11.22 at first

And they were dumb going with the Wednesday date instead. They are also launching Burning Shores on Wednesday so I don't know if they want it to become their new standard?

Sony is the only one launching on Wednesday. It's Friday or Tuesday usually.

Reactions: Umar

FIREK2029

24 Jun 2022
I don’t feel bad for most of them, they did this to themselves. Blindly supporting mediocrity over the years from MS has led them to this. If you only own an Xbox in 2023 as gaming platform and you’re not a kid or someone limited by finances then you only have yourself to blame.

There have been plenty of warning signs over the years with Xbox and MS hasn’t shown any signs of changing. They’ve been pedaling the same bullshit for years with their rabid fans in the social media and press cheering them on. It’s been painfully obvious that things were eventually gonna end up in disaster.

Reactions: VillaiN

Puff

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
This guys are so hilarious!
They are a lost case.

This is going to end badly

Xbox fans don't even have patience to play Persona & Yakuza. Even High on life doing better then Yakuza & Persona every did on gamepass.
but hey Xbox fans Love JPgames:ROFLMAO:

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
hard not to feel for PS5 owners, really. All of their games are playable on PS4 and look nearly identical. PS5s VRR is half baked. Their top selling games are all in Gamepass (PS5 fans really only care about sports games and COD), even the ones they make (see MLB)

their controller battery lasts 2-4 hours, meaning they essentially have to play with a wired controller… in 2024. It’s also very subpar for FPS, since dual analog sticks belong in 1995. Sony duped them into spending $500 on another lack luster VR experience that has 95% oculus ports.

They’re required to buy an external HDD due to the small space Sony equipped PS5 with.

Their biggest game of 2023 is Spider-Man, the 4th Spider-Man release in the last 5 years.

Lastly, PS5 is hideously designed. I keep mine behind my entertainment center, because it just looks awful and out of place vertically OR horizontally. It’s also loud as hell, rivaling the Xbox one in loudest console ever made.

This writing style is super familiar and I can't quite put my finger on who it is.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Sircaw

KungFucius

10 Jan 2023
PS owners get to play FFXVI
Switch owners get to play Zelda TotK
Xbox owners are stuck with a gimped version of a bad game: redfall.
What a bad time to invest in a Xbox.
Will MS ever recover?
Will MS ever make justice for all that PR fluff they put out?
I’m doubtful.
Also, I don’t believe Starfield will be any better at all.
They will have Starfield in September and already had some cool games on gamepass. Go ahead and dismiss a game from Bethesda that millions will enjoy because you want to make a point that's hard to make otherwise. With any luck Stalker will come out this holiday.

As a PC / all platform gamer all consoles suck, though the switch is good for the kids on car trips. I bought my PS5 for exclusives and only played Horizon and GoW last year. This year doesn't seam all that much better though I am fine with the Horizon DLC, FFXVI and Spider-Man 2. It's basically me paying 570 plus tax to play games that could run on my PC just fine. On Switch I played Xenoblade myself and Kirby and Sports with my kids. As a PC gamer I like MS's approach to gaming because they don't make me buy a stupid console to play their exclusives. The Xbone was terrible and I wasted ~ 400 on the thing after I sold it and played next to nothing on it during the first 2 years.