Incoming announcement on Xbox titles future exclusivity and publishing

MiyazakiLovesKojima

Screenshot-20240206-201153.png

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
At least sports teams represent communities and sometimes countries, lol.
Nah, they are just a bunch of highly paid people who are getting together, all wear the same shirt and must do the thing the sport requires them to do.
- Players can come from pretty much anywhere and be from any background, so all in all they don't represent anything really
- Even in the Olympics some players change country

We may as well be arguing about anything else.

Reactions: Nimrota

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
SneakersSO, who was the first (if not among them) to call Xbox going third party last year, is doubling down in the GAF thread.

On Phil, whose career moment will be getting fired by Microsoft:
From what I have heard, from folks who have worked with him and in his orbit, I was always led to believe that, if this day were to ever come, it would be a choice made for him, not by him.

Most folks will never understand how emotionally invested he seems to be in 'console war' nonsense.
Mocking Andre Castro GIF by SC Braga

10 Jan 2024
I honestly would not be surprised if Phil was asked to step down, I can also see this could be the announcement of a restructure to rain in Xbox as its now viable revenue stream that tremendous amount of capital sunk into it.

The point here is that they gave Phil ample rope.... and 80 billion budget and got nothing to show for it in terms of growth. At this point they would select a new leader to take over the pillar and instill new strategies and unfortunately that would come at a cost of one sacrificial lamb and I think its Phil.

They will probably announce a new third party strategy with hardware to support there cloud ambitions, I think they will message it to be a net positive because they will say things like reinvest back into hardware and cloud.

To note, I would not read into anymore rumors' due to Tom Warrens recent message, that is clear indicator that only C-Suite knows the strategy and no one below. If I was a leaker /influencer / "Journalist" , I would question the sources as they got you to single handedly destroy your community.

Well done you evangelized your way to irreparable damage to the Xbox gaming community and single handedly painted a picture that Xbox is on the way out to the rest of the world (How about that for mind share!)

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
SneakersSO, who was the first (if not among them) to call Xbox going third party last year, is doubling down in the GAF thread.

It was obvious to us but it's good to have confirmation that all of Phil's decisions were about Sony and console wars. The acquisitions about China and mobile were fake as fuck. Even gamepass was about killing software sales so Sony would go bankrupt with no way out.

His plans totally failed and I hope Microsoft fires his useless ass after announcing they're going 3rd-party.

ultimateFF

Veteran
29 Jun 2023

phil and all xbox executives getting purged in public execution French Revolution style next week 🤣🤣🤣.

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022

Phil being invested in console wars would be the least surprising thing for me if it was ever made public.

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
I feel sad seeing this.

Apparently it's a joke. I just don't understand the internet anymore. Poe's Law is just... so accurate.

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
Imagine rooting so much for the ABK purchase for the games end up on PlayStation either way? Xbots are such losers 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: Diah

Bodycount611

Veteran
1 Jul 2022

I mean this one from the bottom of my gut. The most toxic, awful, downright evil group of folks in this hobby getting blown the hell out of the space is absolutely a good thing.

These scumbags terrorized gamers for years. They took pleasure in the perverted idea of taking games away from others. It couldn't have happened to a more deserving group of trash.