Industry and Video game layoff thread |OT| Any future layoff info please place in here.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
TF7F7y6.png

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ewww I hate tht Pic, it gets me everytime. He looks so stupid 😂😂

Reactions: PS_ROCKS and Deto

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz

It is weird to read that because I really don’t remember meeting too many Xbox fans in Brazil in these years.

If it was in Xbox 360 years sure… I have meet a lot of people with Xbox 360…

Xbox One or Series? Nah… maybe only the very hardcore fans brought it to the point to Microsoft Brazil even announcing end of production of consoles (they are imported now… Xbox One was produced here) and no more game physical distribution here.

They are shrinking a lot.

Last edited:

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Sadly not me. Would love to have a big brained prediction like that in my pocket.
They were also talking about Arc that posts on Dpad. Is that you? I thought it was all the same person. That name is popular 😅

Arc

5 Sep 2023
They were also talking about Arc that posts on Dpad. Is that you? I thought it was all the same person. That name is popular 😅
Well, I did post there years ago. But I don’t seem to recognize the person some are talking about as me, lol. Gives me a good laugh sometimes when someone brings it up.

• Informative
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Arc

5 Sep 2023
Arc and SNES Nes is a finkle and einhorn situation.
That being one such thing, lol.

I’ve never been so puzzled as to why someone would think I was this person. It’s been IP proved, we’ve talked at length in the same Discords, lol, but the actual kicker is just how different the personalities are.

I get the feeling it’s just throw whatever sticks at a board. But… I wonder it they think I see this stuff and am like, oh no!

It’s really more like:

fast and furious lol gif GIF by Trolli

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
That being one such thing, lol.

I’ve never been so puzzled as to why someone would think I was this person. It’s been IP proved, we’ve talked at length in the same Discords, lol, but the actual kicker is just how different the personalities are.

I get the feeling it’s just throw whatever sticks at a board. But… I wonder it they think I see this stuff and am like, oh no!

It’s really more like:

fast and furious lol gif GIF by Trolli

On GAF there are a few people, probably sharing a single functional neuron, that think @Ezekiel and me are the same person.

Still better than being thrown in the same bin as @Sircaw

Arc

5 Sep 2023
On GAF there are a few people, probably sharing a single functional neuron, that think @Ezekiel and me are the same person.

Still better than being thrown in the same bin as @Sircaw
I don’t know if you’ve ever heard of him, but my all-time favorite theory was that I was Brap. Brilliant. Lmao.

But yeah, if someone said Sircaw was my alt, I’d just be done. Can’t take an insult like that, you know?

• party
  • haha
Reactions: Sircaw and arvfab

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
It is weird to read that because I really don’t remember meeting too many Xbox fans in Brazil in these years.

If it was in Xbox 360 years sure… I have meet a lot of people with Xbox 360…

Xbox One or Series? Nah… maybe only the very hardcore fans brought it to the point to Microsoft Brazil even announcing end of production of consoles (they are imported now… Xbox One was produced here) and no more game physical distribution here.

They are shrinking a lot.
There are very few Xbox fans left in Brazil. Most are PS and Nintendo fans.

Reactions: ethomaz