Leaked Image of PS5 Slim.

ultimateFF

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
LOL I just want to make a thread about it before 😂. Matches perfectly with the twitter description, and same thickness with the previous giga-fat abomination monster 😞. At least it will be shorter LOL.

Summer Nightmares

12 Jan 2023
533SKCJFT5C4HJOQAJBND63JWQ.jpg

All jokes aside, I just wish I could find some black backplates on my country. I really dislike white in consoles or pc hardware.

On Demand

Veteran
30 Jul 2022
533SKCJFT5C4HJOQAJBND63JWQ.jpg

All jokes aside, I just wish I could find some black backplates on my country. I really dislike white in consoles or pc hardware.

I’m happy Sony went with white and a Star Trek looking design for PS5. Black rectangular consoles are so damn boring looking and have no distinct character. Everything about PS5 feels and looks next generation. The design of the DualSense and clear buttons on the controller also looks futuristic.

I hope Sony goes even more out there with PS6.

Summer Nightmares

12 Jan 2023
I’m happy Sony went with white and a Star Trek looking design for PS5. Black rectangular consoles are so damn boring looking and have no distinct character. Everything about PS5 feels and looks next generation. The design of the DualSense and clear buttons on the controller also looks futuristic.

I hope Sony goes even more out there with PS6.

Leaving Season 1 GIF by Friends

• noneofmybizz
Reactions: On Demand

ultimateFF

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
Boy some of you mofos are fast must have new news notifications on 😂😂😂

But yeah looks fake asf.
It's real, still fat as fk + just little shorter sounded like PS3-PS4 era Slim abomination Sony LOL. The days of glorious PS2 Slim era Sony is never coming back 😭.

SSfox

Enter The Fox
21 Jun 2022
Shadow Moses
WHITE........

AGAIN............

FUCK YOU SONY, WHY??? WHY???????????????

Those MFs really want to force you to buy those black plates, aren't they? SMH

• party
Reactions: Sircaw

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
The fins/[;ates should of been made normal like. It makes the console look bigger than it actually is

17 Jun 2023

Looks good if real, and 2 usb-c ports on the front is great!, though I wonder since it has that line across the middle. If you can still swap out the plates to clean or customize the console?

Maybe they might introduce new plates for this particular console?… I hope so.