Lego Horizon Adventures Announced | Summer Game Fest | PS5/Switch/Steam/EGS

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
What about Sony's leverage? Are they so desperate for a LEGO game?

Maybe they are.
What about SEGA with the Mario & Sonic games or Ubisoft with the Mario + Rabbits games? Didn't they have any leverage?

Sega and Ubisoft aren't console manufacturers, they are 3rd party developers.
You sound like the Xbox apologists.

Looks who is bitching about a LICENSED game is going multiplatform
You will be called out starting from Astro Bot and asking a simple question why isn't on PC day 1, just to point out your idiotism about "Sony is releasing SP games day 1 on onther platforms doom posting.

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
LEGO is also (in this case) a 3rd party developer.

Lego doesn't developing games, it is a PAID license. Lego didn’t developed a single videogame in last 20+ years.

Maybe you should start bitching too if you don't want PlayStation to end like Xbox.

LOL. Outside of MLB and Bungie games, that won't happen.

You will be called out starting from Astro Bot and asking a simple question why isn't on PC day 1, just to point out your idiotism about "Sony is releasing SP games day 1 on onther platforms doom posting.

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022

What? Who is going to call me out for what? I tried with google translate, but it couldn't recognize the language.

Reactions: JAHGamer

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
What? Who is going to call me out for what? I tried with google translate, but it couldn't recognize the language.

Me. Few of you for doom posting about Sony is releasing SP games on multiple platforms starting with release of Astro Bot, just to show how people can be idiots.

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
Me. Few of you for doom posting about Sony is releasing SP games on multiple platforms starting with release of Astro Bot, just to show how people can be idiots.
Who the fuck ever said Astro Bot is releasing day 1 on PC? You should stop doing drugs mate.

Reactions: JAHGamer

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
Who the fuck ever said Astro Bot is releasing day 1 on PC? You should stop doing drugs mate.

No one said. But few of you for doom posting in last few weeks about Sony is releasing SP games ( like Until Dawn which is an IP from 2015 or how is Sony taking Ls because MS has supposedly more marketing deals for some games) on multiple platforms and how Sony and PS are done. And starting with release of Astro Bot and other 1st party SP games launch onwards because your dooming about how PS5 is releasing games on other platforms day, you will be called out and asked why Sony didn't release their SP games on other platforms. Just to remind how people can be idiots.

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
No one said. But few of you for doom posting in last few weeks about Sony is releasing SP games ( like Until Dawn which is an IP from 2015 or how is Sony taking Ls because MS has supposedly more marketing deals for some games) on multiple platforms and how Sony and PS are done. And starting with release of Astro Bot and other 1st party SP games launch onwards because your dooming about how PS5 is releasing games on other platforms day, you will be called out and asked why Sony didn't release their SP games on other platforms. Just to remind how people can be idiots.

It's an old IP, it's a licensed game, it's GaaS, it's smart business, it's just one game, and more excuses until "it's always been like that".

Just like Xbox apologists.

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Hermen = new Phil Spencer
PS fanboys = new Xbox fanboys

He will keep lying to their faces and they'll keep defending him every time. And these guys won't even realize it until it's too late 😂

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
I think it's more to do with Sony not having any faith in their userbase buying this game than anything else. If they had confidence this game would sell 5+ million they would never have made it multiplatform which again begs the question why this game got greenlighted to begin with.

We can keep debating about licences, old ip, new ip and everything under the sun but 60% of the blame lies with sony because they cultivated an audience that doesn't buy casual kid friendly games and 40% on the consumers because they don't try anything different from the AAA narrative driven rpg-lites. Astrobot is the litmus test and I hope the PS crowd turns up big for it

Reactions: toucandela

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
It's an old IP, it's a licensed game, it's GaaS, it's smart business, it's just one game, and more excuses until "it's always been like that".

1. It's only the first game once the sequel is close
  2. It's only old games
  3. It's only 2 years
  4. It's only 2 years and Live Service day and date
  5. It's only day and date for live service and old remakes, 2 years otherwise
  6. It's only day and date for live service, old remakes and transformational, 2 years otherwise 👈 we are here
  7. It's only day and date for live service, old remakes and transformational, 12 months otherwise
  8. It's only day and date on PC and Switch, which aren't real competition

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
Hermen = new Phil Spencer
PS fanboys = new Xbox fanboys

He will keep lying to their faces and they'll keep defending him every time. And these guys won't even realize it until it's too late 😂
I finally agree with you on something. It did take a while.

Playstation fanboys = new Xbox fanboys.

You do remind me of Timdoggy's meltdown a few months back.

• fire
Reactions: The Icon

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
I finally agree with you on something. It did take a while.

Playstation fanboys = new Xbox fanboys.

You do remind me of Timdoggy's meltdown a few months back.
😂😂 Nah, you guys are the Timdogs. Timdog held out for years while Xbox was constantly lying to him and kept defending them. You know, exactly like what you guys are doing right now. In a few years, you guys will have your Timdog moments and snap, finally realize you were being played be like "damn those doomers were right all along".

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
😂😂 Nah, you guys are the Timdogs. Timdog held out for years while Xbox was constantly lying to him and kept defending them. You know, exactly like what you guys are doing right now. In a few years, you guys will have your Timdog moments and snap, finally realize you were being played be like "damn those doomers were right all along".
Timdog hounded mothers outside Target a decade ago who bought PS4s. You are currently in the parking lot opening the door.

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Timdog hounded mothers outside Target a decade ago who bought PS4s. You are currently in the parking lot opening the door.
Lmao, who am I harassing here? 😂

I'm not the one making personal attacks against others for their opinions.

Me - Sony lied and is making awful decisions

@Dick Jones @Plextorage @Zeno - STFU DOOMER RETARD CRY BABY, STOP HAVING A MELTDOWN, SONY IS DOING GREAT

Also @Dick Jones : JAHGamer is the new Timdog, he's harassing people

yeah, I'm the toxic fanboy here 🤣🤣

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Yes, most profitable console ever and gaining huge marketshare in US over Xbox

It's easy to be the most profitable generation when.....👇
No previous generation ever had live service games where people regularly spent hundreds on microtransactions....and no previous console had full digital backwards compatibility. PS5 is doing financially well because the PS4 was a huge success and because of the general (predatory) gaming landscape, not because of anything good Sony has done.

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
It's easy to be the most profitable generation when.....

No previous generation ever had live service games where people regularly spent hundreds on microtransactions....and no previous console had full digital backwards compatibility. PS5 is doing financially well because the PS4 was a huge success and because of the general (predatory) gaming landscape, not because of anything good Sony has done.

PS4 was huge success because Sony did a good things with it ( like paid online :/ ), yes. Also, MAG, Warhawk were a GAAS games on PS3. Let alone Home filled with MTX back then