Lego Horizon to be day one on PC & PS5

arvfab

Slayer of Colossi
23 Jun 2022
To be fair, Lego is pretty powerful and obviously had a say in this deal but if this was purely on them, the game would be on everything, including mobile.

Had a say? They are co-developing it. It's their IP. They could have said "fuck you" to any conditions LEGO wanted to dictate.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Diah and JAHGamer

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
I gave you crap for your PC overreactions but the Switch changes everything, lol. At least with PC, the target audience is different. Putting your games on another console tho? This is pretty bad. I wouldn't be surprised if people from now on question every single first party release like they do with Xbox.
It's very bad, they've opened up Pandoras Box just like Xbox did when the 4 game rumors started. And all the big Nintendo fanboy youtubers are making tweets and videos saying more will definitely come. This port is creating a self fulfilling prophecy, there will definitely be more PS 1st party games on Switch 2, I guarantee it. Especially with how well it's going to sell and how they've completely destroyed Sony in Japan and parts of Europe.

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
This might sound crazy, but I think the Horizon Remake was made with Switch 2 in mind 😳 and it will be the launchpad for Sony going full 3rd party. And the Horizon Lego game is to introduce the series to Switch players and give them a small taste of whats to come.

It is crazy but not unexpected from a doomer.

Reactions: Zeno

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
It is crazy but not unexpected from a doomer.
It's crazy until it's true 😂😂 what will you say then? Probably what you always say, "everything is fine, stop the doom and gloom" 🤣 I really hope all of you guys are still here when Switch 2 starts getting all of the PS 1st party games. I wanna see how yall damage control it.

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
Had a say? They are co-developing it. It's their IP. They could have said "fuck you" to any conditions LEGO wanted to dictate.

Or the LEGO license was simply too big to refuse.

What makes you think this is the last Sony LEGO game.

Expect others to come after this.

Will only popularise Sony IPs further in gaming and merchandise.

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
It's crazy until it's true 😂😂 what will you say then? Probably what you always say, "everything is fine, stop the doom and gloom" 🤣 I really hope all of you guys are still here when Switch 2 starts getting all of the PS 1st party games. I wanna see how yall damage control it.

Stop It Michael Jordan GIF

• haha
Reactions: JAHGamer

SuperPotato

1 Mar 2024
It's very bad, they've opened up Pandoras Box just like Xbox did when the 4 game rumors started. And all the big Nintendo fanboy youtubers are making tweets and videos saying more will definitely come. This port is creating a self fulfilling prophecy, there will definitely be more PS 1st party games on Switch 2, I guarantee it. Especially with how well it's going to sell and how they've completely destroyed Sony in Japan and parts of Europe.

And then there's Atlus, RGG Studio (Yakuza) and even Square Enix now going full multiplat. You can say goodbye to timed FF exclusivity moving forward. FF7 Part 3 will be the last due to contractual reasons but Idk, this Switch port changes everything. I was ok with the PC stuff because i'm not into PC gaming but yeah, this is a very bad look.

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022
What’s the most frustrating thing is I’d rather play all these Sony first party ultra wide high frame rates but they are literally gate keeping it. It’s so annoying. Just get over it and just make everything day and date and get over it. This pick and choose is so annoying

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
no proper response, because deep down you know the doomers are right 🤣

I don’t respond to nonsense.

You yourself described your view as crazy.

Switch 2 getting all Playstation 1st party games? 😂

Get some help or simply switch platforms for your mental health.

• haha

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
I don’t respond to nonsense.

You yourself described your view as crazy.

Switch 2 getting all Playstation 1st party games? 😂

Get some help or simply switch platforms for your mental health.
I said it might sound crazy, because you guys hate the truth 😂 And switch platforms? I have every platform 😎 (except the trashbox obviously)

Zeno

28 Jun 2023
And when those games do drop day 1 on PC (and maybe Switch 2), what will you say then? That it's not a big deal? It doesn't matter? Console players are different from PC, it doesn't harm them?😂😂 You guys always move the goalpost.
And when will that happen?
Still waiting…especially you and others are calling it for a while now. You be a good buyer and keep buying PS consoles and games.

We all know the main reason you are doom is because you don’t like other kids playing with your toys :(

0 understanding of how the market works and how contradictory something like a Switch 2 release would be for Sony. These are not individual people you can like and dislike. Herman must please the shareholders and reducing the PS sales and revenue for more „units sold“ may make sense for people like you but every sound financial analyst knows how the math does not work out here.

arvfab

Slayer of Colossi
23 Jun 2022
Or the LEGO license was simply too big to refuse.

What makes you think this is the last Sony LEGO game.

Expect others to come after this.

Will only popularise Sony IPs further in gaming and merchandise.

So Sony has enough power to make Spider-Man and Wolverine exclusives and to make a remake of a Star Wars game (console) exclusive (or at least it was when it was announced and if it ever releases), but mighty LEGO was just too much to handle.

At least be honest with yourself (you and all the others finding excuses to it) and accept the fact that it's not something LEGO is mandating or something Sony could have avoided if they wanted to.

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
When people understand that the problem is that since this whole porting strategy began games are buggier and much less optimised... There's literally no more incentive to owning a PS5. I bought two this generation and should have just invested in a 3080 or 4080 and be done with it.

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
So Sony has enough power to make Spider-Man and Wolverine exclusives and to make a remake of a Star Wars game (console) exclusive (or at least it was when it was announced and if it ever releases), but mighty LEGO was just too much to handle.

At least be honest with yourself (you and all the others finding excuses to it) and accept the fact that it's not something LEGO is mandating or something Sony could have avoided if they wanted to.

Marvel offered exclusive rights to those games.

They offered to Xbox first who refused Spiderman.

Not every deal is the same especially with different companies.

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
0 understanding of how the market works and how contradictory something like a Switch 2 release would be for Sony. These are not individual people you can like and dislike. Herman must please the shareholders and reducing the PS sales and revenue for more „units sold“ may make sense for people like you but every sound financial analyst knows how the math does not work out here.
The same investors that are becoming concerned with cannibalisation of their consoles? Hermie and tiktoki couldn't even answer the question with facts, they replied with feelings. They know they fucked up and they know it's too late too revert course.

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
And when will that happen?
Still waiting…especially you and others are calling it for a while now. You be a good buyer and keep buying PS consoles and games.

We all know the main reason you are doom is because you don’t like other kids playing with your toys :(

That's what you fanboys always resort to when you know you're wrong and have no argument 🤣 Less games, buggier games, the death of PlayStation, none of that matters, the issue is that I don't like other kids playing with my toys 😂😂

Reactions: Diah and arvfab

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
That's what you fanboys always resort to when you know you're wrong and have no argument 🤣 Less games, buggier games, the death of PlayStation, none of that matters, the issue is that I don't like other kids playing with my toys 😂😂
You accuse someone else of being a fanboy? That's rich. You're currently having a full blown meltdown over a fucking lego game.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Plextorage and Zeno

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
You accuse someone else of being a fanboy? That's rich. You're currently having a full blown meltdown over a fucking lego game.
😂😂😂 Please don't be mad at me, I'm not the one that lied to you, that was Hulst. But yall will continue to worship him like the Xbox idiots do with Phil

Meltdown = destroying you copers and reminding yall that I was right and you were wrong 🤣

Whos the fanboy, the one that predicted this would happen and is laughing about it? Or the ones that said it would never happen and are now damage controlling for the billion dollar company that blatantly lied to them? 😂😂😂

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
😂😂😂 Please don't be mad at me, I'm not the one that lied to you, that was Hulst. But yall will continue to worship him like the Xbox idiots do with Phil

Meltdown = destroying you copers and reminding yall that I was right and you were wrong 🤣

Whos the fanboy, the one that predicted this would happen and is laughing about it? Or the ones that said it would never happen and are now damage controlling for the billion dollar company that blatantly lied to them? 😂😂😂
I'm not mad at you.

I'm embarrassed for you.

Reactions: Zeno