Lego Horizon to be day one on PC & PS5

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
What the issue here to be fair? LEGO is already multiplatform.
I'm more surprise it will be only release on PS5 and PC.
👆

How could I put so much common sense in the forum.
I was really surprised.

Not anymore because it is coming to Switch too… now all makes sense.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
I'm not really mad at the Switch port, the PC port makes no sense. Switch players actually buy the game and the "lure players to your platform" strategy actually works for them since Nintendo is often a secondary platform.

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
I'm not really mad at the Switch port, the PC port makes no sense. Switch players actually buy the game and the "lure players to your platform" strategy actually works for them since Nintendo is often a secondary platform.

PC is great, we can Mod other Sony Characters in like Kratos,Drake and Jin Sakai.

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Huh? A Switch port is 10x worse than the PC port....Both are bad but at least PC isn't considered a console

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
I actually agree.
I can already imagine SpawnWave, RGT85, PlayerEssence, BaronBlack, etc. making 100 videos about it.
idc tbh, writing is on the wall. sony dgaf about giving people a reason to get the console. i'll be going back to pc once the ps6 rolls arouind. but if another console is to get sony's games i'd rather it be nintendo.
Yep the writing is on the wall. I guarantee more PS 1st party ports to Switch 2 next generation. Bookmark this.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Diah and Nhomnhom

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
eh other divisions =/= PlayStation. They've always been doing their own thing

Sony is more than just PlayStation, that's why we have Playstation IPs being made into Sony Movies and even Kojima is working with Sony Movies on his next game.

There needs to be a lot more synergy between the divisions though

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
Lmao, what a bad and disingenuous take.

PlayStation will be porting more games to the Switch deal with it.

I support this, I'm just pointing out that Sony has already ported games to the switch.

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
This is part of a plan to crack the market Nintendo dominate. The starter player. People tend to be loyal to a console/handheld even when another is doing better. How else could someone buy the Series X/S day 1 after the mismanagment of the XBone generation?

The majority of Sony IP is aimed at an older market than Nintendo's. Using a combination of small external studios using established IP like Lego combined with Sony IP, and Sony building its younger first party portfolio on its Astro IP will get younger children to consider the PS at an earlier stage. By leaving Nintendo to the younger market, you could end up with brand loyalty and not buying a Playstation as a complementary console.

• haha
Reactions: Nhomnhom