Lego Horizon to be day one on PC & PS5

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
Is it really "doom posting" if they are constantly right?

Right my ass that Sony is going day release on more platforms day 1, LOL. So, asking you too, Astrobot is coming to PC day 1 too, yes? You said that Sony is going to release SP games on other platforms day 1. Stick with that.

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Yes, i'm crying because i'm laughing at your idiotism
Keep Going Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Keep Going GIF by MOODMAN

Right my ass that Sony is going day release on more platforms day 1, LOL. So, asking you too, Astrobot is coming to PC day 1 too, yes? You said that Sony is going to release SP games on other platforms day 1. Stick with that.

Amy Schumer No GIF by Saturday Night Live

Reactions: Diah and JAHGamer

Darth Vader

Founder
20 Jun 2022
So, they are done, huh?
So much to unpack.

First of all, Playstation is not Sony, so... You lose the argument by default.
Second of all, me saying "they know they fucked up" when talking about their PC strategy does not translate to "Sony is done".

You can keep trying and you will keep failing.

Deal With It GIF by Trombone Shorty

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
The Horizon franchise sold 32 million as of last year, across only 2 games. Sure are a lot of people on that era forum.
Buying is not equal to liking it, its more because of the robot dinosaurs and world building than the story or characters. Its not like Kratos and God of War, you can replace aloy with any generic npc and people won't notice or even care and out of those 32 million how many copies of zero dawn were sold for 20$, I bet a shit ton of the 24 million copies of zero dawn that got sold nearly 20 million sold at bargain bin prices

Darth Vader

Founder
20 Jun 2022
Buying is not equal to liking it, its more because of the robot dinosaurs and world building than the story or characters. Its not like Kratos and God of War, you can replace aloy with any generic npc and people won't notice or even care and out of those 32 million how many copies of zero dawn were sold for 20$, I bet a shit ton of the 24 million copies of zero dawn that got sold nearly 20 million sold at bargain bin prices
Agreed, people just go and buy games they don't like.

Reactions: JAHGamer and Johnic

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
What the actual fuck...

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
we don't even know what is coming october, november, december and in the end of september. it could be more.
We will have the ubislop game in november to go along with their august one as well as the xbox garbage. Those who are into atlus games good for them but those games are skeezy.

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
What the actual fuck...
Dude if horizon was so popular we would at least see sales of it on par with god of war on steam, tsushima outsold forbidden west by 3 times and it is a lower budget game without all the so called graphical bells and whistles of horizon

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023

Not a matter of "if" but a matter of "when".

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
Dude if horizon was so popular we would at least see sales of it on par with god of war on steam, tsushima outsold forbidden west by 3 times and it is a lower budget game without all the so called graphical bells and whistles of horizon

I always hear that this series is supposedly popular yet i have never once seen anybody talking about it online. None of my friends have ever played it.

I got it for free during the days of play promotion and honestly found it a chire to play and Aloy to be a real bore (sorry @JAHGamer).

Maybe Horizon is like the Avatar of video games, were it generates a lot of sales but nobody ever talks about it