Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
I have no ideia where you guys get your arguments lol

- A game released 6 years become something day one on PC lol
- Horizon (that sold well even on PC) with sales over 20 million is not popular
- Horizon FW that sold as much in a year as GoT in two years apparently is used as point that sold less lol

Man… what happened with this forum?

Everything due a 3rd-party Multiplatform franchise that I was shocked to only coming PC and PS5 based on first rumors 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:

TrishaCat

Veteran
17 May 2024
Nope. You played the original, this is a remake
Why are you pretending that a ps5 remake of a ps4 game will be significantly different
Last of Us Remake was valueless when Last of Us Remastered existed. The slightly prettier graphics do not suddenly make it a different game

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: ethomaz

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Why are you pretending that a ps5 remake of a ps4 game will be significantly different
Last of Us Remake was valueless when Last of Us Remastered existed. The slightly prettier graphics do not suddenly make it a different game
But the much better AI, better gameplay, better sound design, actual inclusion of proper stalkers, make it a much better experience.

We already know that Until Dawn remake is not the same game from the moment they say it includes story beats not present before.

Reactions: Diah

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Nope. You played the original, this is a remake.
So I played the game near 6 years ago…

I played Demon’s Souls in 2010 and TLOU in 2013 too.

I can’t deny I had a good gaming life… I’m not sure why you guys miss so many great games forever waiting for remakes lol

Reactions: TrishaCat

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
The discussion is so weird Horizon is obviously very popular and to the person claiming it sold 20 million at a Bargain bin price, please seek help and go out and get in-tune with reality lol.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
TLOU PS5 has the same gaming experience than TLOU PS3.
If you played any of the re releases you are fine.

In fact commercially talking TLOU PS4 had way bigger impact with double dips than TLOU PS5… it is by far the best selling version of the game and moved a storm of sales since launch.

TLOU PS5 had a mude launch because most of gamers on PlayStation already played it.

TrishaCat

Veteran
17 May 2024
So I played the game near 6 years ago…

I played Demon’s Souls in 2010 and TLOU in 2013 too.

I can’t deny I had a good gaming life… I’m not sure why you guys miss so many great games forever waiting for remakes lol
Bro don't you feel you missed out on the demon souls remake with the shittier art design????

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Bro don't you feel you missed out on the demon souls remake with the shittier art design????
I played a bit of it.

There are several upgrades sure but the dark atmosphere of the original was gone… that made me less interested in it.

I still believe the original has a better experience overall… but I don’t care about the shinning graphics in remakes but what if the game can replicate the original experience.

Gameplay thought is better on remake.

BTW I have the same feeling with new Resident Evil remakes… they lack too much in atmosphere, music, characters and content to me find them better than original… somehow they are inferior as game compared with originals.

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
First of all, Playstation is not Sony, so... You lose the argument by default.
Second of all, me saying "they know they fucked up" when talking about their PC strategy does not translate to "Sony is done".

You can keep trying and you will keep failing.

Didn’t lost anything. Now backpedalling how PlayStation isn't Sony, but i surely i can find here a post how PS is a Sony and without PS, Sony would fail. You've clearly implied that Sony is done. Cheers!

So, btw. Astrobot is coming to PC and Switch day 1??

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
I think this collaboration with Lego is a one time deal. I doubt that Sony will port their 1st Party games to Nintendo Switch 2. Still think that allowing the Lego Horizon on Switch was a big PR fail. Anyway I don't think we will see further Lego collabs.

SuperPotato

1 Mar 2024
I think this collaboration with Lego is a one time deal. I doubt that Sony will port their 1st Party games to Nintendo Switch 2. Still think that allowing the Lego Horizon on Switch was a big PR fail. Anyway I don't think we will see further Lego collabs.

After i calmed down a bit (lol) i agree. I don't see games like GOW3, TLOU3 or GOT2 running well on a Switch 2, if at all. But yeah, really bad PR. This will only make people question first party games from now on.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
They need to make a Lego Uncharted since it's clear current Naughty Dog hates the Uncharted franchise

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
I always hear that this series is supposedly popular yet i have never once seen anybody talking about it online. None of my friends have ever played it.

I got it for free during the days of play promotion and honestly found it a chire to play and Aloy to be a real bore (sorry @JAHGamer).

Maybe Horizon is like the Avatar of video games, were it generates a lot of sales but nobody ever talks about it
its ok, to each their own. I'll always be a Horizon superfan

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
They need to make a Lego Uncharted since it's clear current Naughty Dog hates the Uncharted franchise
I have better suggestion: Give the franchise completely to Bend Studio and hire Amy Henning again. Golden Abyss was a masterpiece and proved Bend's capability to deliver a good continuation of UC.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
I have better suggestion: Give the franchise completely to Bend Studio and hire Amy Henning again. Golden Abyss was a masterpiece and proved Bend's capability to deliver a good continuation of UC.
Bend doesn't want the Uncharted franchise and I don't think Amy would come back to it honestly. But if Amy could poach Justin Richmond back from Riot games maybe the Uncharted 3 Dream Duo could make magic again. But' unfortunately I think Uncharted is done unless "Kurt Margenua" pushes to revive it,.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Man, i would love to see a Uncharted origins game set in the 70s/80s with Sully as the main character.
Yeah. I really hate that Neil wanted to end the franchise when Amy said the franchise was created to never end but have endless stories. There's still lot of potential there but Typical Sony to cut down the franchise at its peak.