Major Gaming Reviewers Have Not Received Forspoken Review Codes

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
Comparing this to Babylon's Fall is pretty dumb. One is a live service mess with extremely low metascore and the other looks like it will just be average.

There's also folks who just look at this game as an opportunity to dunk on a Playstation console exclusive and paint a narrative before things like FF16, and Spider-Man 2 release.

I'll agree that this is a Mediocre game, but I will not agree thst its Babylons Fall levels of failure. Babylons Fall was virtually unplayable and was also a live service game. Silly comparison, that's like comparing apples to oranges.

Forspoken doesn't have MTX or any online components as far as I am aware, it's just a shit SJW driven single player game that belongs in the gutter.

I'm not talking about how it looks like it'll play the same.

I mean in terms of critical reception and how quickly people forgot about Babylon's Fall after release.

Reactions: Puff

BadBurger

3 Jul 2022
Had hoped this would turn out decent despite all the negative previews.

Seems less and less likely.

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
I'm not talking about how it looks like it'll play the same.

I mean in terms of critical reception and how quickly people forgot about Babylon's Fall after release.
I think Forspoken will score a good bit better than Babylon's Fall. It looks average, not terrible.

CloudStrife

9 Jul 2022
Wow. Even Windows Central got declined. What a shitshow. Can't wait for this game to tank hard and teach them a lesson. Good, that's what you get for making a shit game running in an ancient engine that makes it look like a ps3 title.l and that attempts to chase the SJW crowd.

I hope it gets hit with s ton of 60s.

Chase the SJW crowd? How so ?

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
Someone on reddit got the game early. Says it's not bad and that they enjoy it so far. Likely not going to be FF16 or Spider-Man 2 level, but not Babylon's Fall either.

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
I don't see why the publisher should send codes of a PS exclusive to a Xbox fanboy website

I see a MC between 75 and 80.
IGN? 😉

Seriously worried for SE here. Management should just give the keys to Yoshi-P and fuck off.

Bodycount611

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
Square's been gaming the metacritic system with all their poorer scoring games. Diofield was in the 80's initially, and now settled in the 60's.

it's all damage mitigation at the end of the day, all of these publishers do mock reviews beforehand and roughly know where the game is going to land score wise.

I expect 60's - low 70's for forspoken. although i was never hyped for the game, the idea of a western style S-E game doesn't sit well with me. and the game has looked... bad, from the get go.

Reactions: Elder Legend

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
Square needs new management badly. Maybe Playstation should take over if ABK goes to Xbox.
I just don't want to think acquisitions. Head fried from the thing.

I'd be fine giving Yoshi-P control because fuck it why not. Couldn't be worse than 300m fire sale for NFTs

Reactions: toadsage44
D

Deleted member 417

These people make more than you would ever will or have in your life. Don't be jelly. I would cry too if I was like you, but thankfully I am not :)

Since when is VGC an Xbox site by the way and since when is Skill Up a xbot? Lol

Pretty sure 882k Subscribers for YouTube channel is pretty major. How many do you have ? Oh wait you probably spend too much time at Jim Ryan's house.
Is any of that necessary?

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: toadsage44

Bodycount611

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
they've had a string of flops lately, but none of these cost anywhere close to Forspoken's budget:

Chocobo GP, Babylon's Fall, Valkyrie Elysium, Harvestella, diofield, star ocean, and Crisis Core's xbox version.

i'm shocked they can keep it up.

CloudStrife

9 Jul 2022
Wow. Even Windows Central got declined. What a shitshow. Can't wait for this game to tank hard and teach them a lesson. Good, that's what you get for making a shit game running in an ancient engine that makes it look like a ps3 title.l and that attempts to chase the SJW crowd.

I hope it gets hit with s ton of 60s.

Chase the SJW crowd? How so ?

You lack of a response says it all....lol.
I couldn't understand why you spent so much time trolling Forspoken threads between Gaf and here, but now it makes sense.....SE is chasing the SJW crowd......more than likely because the protagonist is black and female....... ridiculous.

Last edited:
Reactions: Swift_Star

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
I'll agree that this is a Mediocre game, but I will not agree thst its Babylons Fall levels of failure. Babylons Fall was virtually unplayable and was also a live service game. Silly comparison, that's like comparing apples to oranges.

Forspoken doesn't have MTX or any online components as far as I am aware, it's just a shit SJW driven single player game that belongs in the gutter.
Sjw Japanese game? Where this comes from. Listen to what you are saying.
I am so tired of these ultra negative narratives and wanting for this game to fail.
Play it first and give it an open minded chance.

If you get to play it with hate narrative, that’s what you will find.

I am super excited we are getting new single player ip