Marvel Spider Man 2 | Review Thread

What Scores do you think Spider Man 2 will get?

• 45-55%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-55%

• 55-60%

• 60-65%

• 70-75%

• 75-80%

• 80-85%

• 85-90%

Votes: 17 53.1%
  • 90-96%

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • 96-100%

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Tuga coming to the rescue
portugal GIF

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
@ethomaz @Satoru

Ok guys I know we get caught up passionately in our gaming opinions but let's not distort truths or point fingers calling one person a liar over another. Let's just move on from this and respect each other's opinions more and acknowledge when we have made errors. I looked back and couldn't tell what was incorrect or not but thts besides the point. My statement stands.
I received a mod warring (it was not you).

But seems like there a missed conversation here.
I did not called him a liar... it was the opposite but he trying to use a old FAQ line that was not in place at Metacritic for a decade to prove what I said was wrong is indeed a LIE.

1) I pointed out that Metacritic doesn't added scores to reviews and that reviews where the owner didn't submit the score become unscored.
THAT IS A FACT!

2) Somebody quoted a FAQ in the Metacritic that said they choose the score for uncored reviews.
I explained that FAQ was very old and Metacritic indeed used to do that years (perhaps a decade) ago and that for a long time that is not accurate anymore and unscored reviews are listed as unscored.
ANOTHER FACT!

3) So the another guy made a big post quoting 5 of my post talking about the 2 points 1 and 2 and called I didn't know that and that I that the (old) FAQ debunked me... plus he posed a pic from the old FAQ line with the last update of the article.

4) I did reply saying the FAQ line he quoted was old and explained again what I already explained in (2). I gone even deep and give example of what happens with unscored reviews in Metacritic that goes direct against what the old FAQ line says.

5) He started to say the documentation (FAQ) was new (totally false) and keep repeating it with dumb "You're welcome."

6) So I helped him to be shamed even more showing it that the FAQ line is from 2010 with irrefutable evidences and ended the text with the same way he talked with me "You're welcome.".

7) His last post was a hilarious try to say he never said the text was not old but the article was... that is so dumb because he was using the same article as proof that Metacritic give scores to unscored reviews when it doesn't.
He only replied to me because he believed the FAQ was the ultimate evidence he was right and even said he reported to moderation (something childish like most Xbot GAFs used to do)
So I exposed him showing that the FAQ line he was so prideful to use use was from 2010.
And he tried to move the goal... but not me... I can see from these shameless tricks and called him out.

8) So he asked to be shamed after I give him a lot of chance... he insisted in being wrong trying to twist the reality in something else.
I give what he wanted.

Conclusion.

I'm public telling what happened to the mods thinks a bit if the warning was really correct.
I don't care about it and it doesn't need to be removed.
But I want to show to mods and @Bryank75 what happened to see if the moderation is doing it right.
It was the same behavior GAF mods used that all you guys hated 🤷‍♂️

Maybe it improves a bit... maybe not.

PS. You know what is more interesting in all that? If the guy knows the FAQ line was old (like I knew) he should never quoted me to begin... but becasuse it was me he choose not believe me and attack without check or do any research... after you pointed who he is I finally understood why he target me in all threads (@Bryank75 knows that and have even old evidences of that).

Last edited:
20 Jun 2022
Salalah, Oman
I received a mod warring.

But seems like you missed the conversation.
I did not called him a liar... it was the opposite but he trying to sold old FAQ line that was not in place at Metacritic for a decade to prove what I said was wrong is indeed a LIE.

1) I pointed out that Metacritic doesn't added scores to reviews and that reviews where the owner didn't submit the score become unscored.
THAT IS A FACT!

2) Somebody quoted a FAQ in the Metacritic that said they choose the score for uncored reviews.
I explained that FAQ was very old and Metacritic indeed used to do that years (perhaps a decade) ago and that for a long time that is not accurate anymore and unscored reviews are listed as unscored.
ANOTHER FACT!

3) So the another guy made a big post quoting 5 of my post talking about the 2 points 1 and 2 and called I didn't know that and that I that the (old) FAQ debunked me... plus he posed a pic from the old FAQ line with the last update of the article.

4) I did reply saying the FAQ line he quoted was old and explained again what I already explained in (2). I gone even deep and give example of what happens with unscored reviews in Metacritic that goes direct against what the old FAQ line says.

5) He started to say the documentation (FAQ) was new (totally false) and keep repeating it with dumb "You're welcome."

6) So I helped him to be shamed even more showing it that the FAQ line is from 2010 with irrefutable evidences and ended the text with the same way he talked with me "You're welcome.".

7) His last post was a hilarious try to say he never said the text was not old but the article was... that is so dumb because he was using the same article as proof that Metacritic give scores to unscored reviews when it doesn't.
He only replied to me because he believed the FAQ was the ultimate evidence he was right and even said he reported to moderation (something childish like most Xbot GAFs used to do)
So I exposed him showing that the FAQ line he was so prideful to use use was from 2010.
And he tried to move the goal... but not me... I can see from these shameless tricks and called him out.

8) So he asked to be shamed after I give him a lot of chance... he insisted in being wrong trying to twist the reality in something else.
I give what he wanted.

Conclusion.

I'm public telling you what happened to you think a bit if the warring is really correct.
I don't care about it and you don't need to remove it.
But I want to show to you and @Bryank75 what happened to see if the moderation is doing it right.
It was the same behavior GAF mods used that you guys hated 🤷‍♂️

Maybe it improves a bit... maybe not.

How are you doing, mate? Been awhile. Hope you're enjoying your time.(y)

• Heart
Reactions: ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Just because you lied about what I said, and tried to publicly humiliate me, have fun with the following response from Metacritic themselves:

oRYJvq8.png

I'm expecting a public apology.

Edit: Still waiting @ethomaz
Ask about the part of text you quoted first.
Ask him if Metacritic gives scores to unscored reviews.

Stop trying to spin things maybe you will win once.

The fact is... and everybody can see it in the Metacritic... unscored scores stay unscored.

PS. It is like the Mr. Microsoft Engineer trying to spin something that was not accurate with what happened and Xbots trying to say I was wrong using that spin lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Bo_Hazem
20 Jun 2022
Salalah, Oman
You can call that... I have another child now... a beautiful little girl that made 2 years old half a month ago.
Really great times.
Miss you too.

And you how are you doing?

Another child processing, probably "Hazem" this time as the first one was a girl :) Hope your lovely family grow happily!

Bo is "slang" for Abo (Father of), and Hazem is a name and means "Firm/Resolute/Determined/Decisive/etc".

Last edited:

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Another child processing, probably "Hazem" this time as the first one was a girl :) Hope your lovely family grow happily!

Bo is "slang" for Abo (Father of), and Hazem is a name and means "Firm/Resolute/Determined/Decisive/etc".
I was the opposite boy first and girl after.
Ha you nickname fits... I wishes all good to your new kid and family.

• Heart
Reactions: Bo_Hazem

Darth Vader

Founder
20 Jun 2022
Mistery fucking solved, I reached their editorial directly. Sorry for not posting a screenshot but I have no way to anonymise my email.

"No bother at all, Satoru

We provide our "own" score for Movie, TV, and Music reviews that are unscored. We do NOT provide our own score for Game reviews. If a game review has a score on it on Metacritic, that means that the publication has provided it to us. Of course, this happens in the other sections as well, but in games, we do not ever generate our own score.

Marc
metacritic"

So both me and @ethomaz are correct, the article is not specific to the caveat for games. Ethomaz, contrary to you, I'm a big boy and not a toddler, so yep, you were right on the gaming part.

I still expect an apology for the multiple attempts to humiliate me, and hope the moderation acts accordingly if you don't.

I will apologise for being thick headed.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Mistery fucking solved, I reached their editorial directly. Sorry for not posting a screenshot but I have no way to anonymise my email.

"No bother at all, Satoru

We provide our "own" score for Movie, TV, and Music reviews that are unscored. We do NOT provide our own score for Game reviews. If a game review has a score on it on Metacritic, that means that the publication has provided it to us. Of course, this happens in the other sections as well, but in games, we do not ever generate our own score.

Marc
metacritic"

So both me and @ethomaz are correct, the article is not specific to the caveat for games. Ethomaz, contrary to you, I'm a big boy and not a toddler, so yep, you were right on the gaming part.

I still expect an apology for the multiple attempts to humiliate me, and hope the moderation acts accordingly if you don't.

I will apologise for being thick headed.
I apologize for trying to shame you because I really lose my way because you keep going against evidences.

I know what I was talking about because I follow Metacritic for over a decade already and saw when they changed from giving scores to non scored reviews to list them as non scored.

Peace.

I will always be (and fight) for the accurate side no matter the brand.

Darth Vader

Founder
20 Jun 2022
I apologize for trying to shame you because I really lose my way because you keep going against evidences.

I know what I was talking about because I follow Metacritic for over a decade already and saw when they changed from giving scores to non scored reviews to list them as non scored.

Peace.

I will always be (and fight) for the accurate side.

This is why I reached them. I don't have shit to gain for being right. I also asked them to fix their help center documebt which fails to include the gaming caveat.

We can now move on.

Reactions: ethomaz

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
This is why I reached them. I don't have shit to gain for being right. I also asked them to fix their help center documebt which fails to include the gaming caveat.

We can now move on.
@ethomaz @Satoru

Great that you guys cleared this up. Now let's keep enjoying these gaming threads. This weekend is a big one for gamers with Spiderman, Mario World, etc upon us ❤️

Darth Vader

Founder
20 Jun 2022
@ethomaz @Satoru

Great that you guys cleared this up. Now let's keep enjoying these gaming threads. This weekend is a big one for gamers with Spiderman, Mario World, etc upon us ❤️

Just to say, metacritic said they would fix the help center article following my suggestion. If they do, fewer arguments for future forum people lol.

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Ask about the part of text you quoted first.
Ask him if Metacritic gives scores to unscored reviews.

Stop trying to spin things maybe you will win once.

The fact is... and everybody can see it in the Metacritic... unscored scores stay unscored.

PS. It is like the Mr. Microsoft Engineer trying to spin something that was not accurate with what happened and Xbots trying to say I was wrong using that spin lol
Chill it's not that serious