Microsoft Business Update Podcast | OT | SEGABOX - 12 PM PT | 3 PM ET | 8PM GMT

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
EDIT: Not seeing anyone talking about this so far, ABK games are confirmed to be going on Game Pass as well, starting with Diablo 4 on March 28th
ABK has a lot more games, so let's see how they handle it, they did not say if future releases would be "day and date" (however they have not said that their strategy has changed).

Anybody else noticed how sad these people looked?

• Shake
Reactions: Cool hand luke

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
EDIT: Not seeing anyone talking about this so far, ABK games are confirmed to be going on Game Pass as well, starting with Diablo 4 on March 28th
Everybody knew about this since it had been promised in the past and was a big selling point of the acquisitions to authorities, the question was why it's taking so long. Turns out they'll drip feed them.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
When Phil says an 11/10 exclusive can't save Xbox, I don't listen.

When Sarah Bond says their next generation is going to be the most powerful ever, and to put a non-refundable downpayment on that future right now, I listen.
Who gives a shit how powerful their next console is going to be if we are already in years 4 of this gen and they did jack shit?

J_Paganel

30 Jan 2024
Who gives a shit how powerful their next console is going to be if we are already in years 4 of this gen and they did jack shit?
THIS time, everything will work exactly as it should!

You just have to believe and wait, wait and believe.

Reactions: xollowsob

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
THIS time, everything will work exactly as it should!

You just have to believe and wait, wait and believe.
You'll be waiting for the tools to arrive until 2032 when they'll announce that the next Xbox is the actual real one and that next years is when Xbox games will hit their stride.

Snes nes

Banned
4 Aug 2023
I canā€™t believe theyā€™re already hyping up a next gen console. Theyā€™re completely cutting the legs out from under the already horrible performing series consoles.

When you put it like that you make it sound worse than what happened with sega lol. I give it some time and it may sell a little bit more but even then that might be pushing it lol.

Exicide

2 Feb 2024
ABK has a lot more games, so let's see how they handle it, they did not say if future releases would be "day and date" (however they have not said that their strategy has changed).

Anybody else noticed how sad these people looked?
I think since ABK is first party now, they said all first party content will release day and date on game pass, right?

J_Paganel

30 Jan 2024
Trust the plan.
I want to believe :ROFLMAO:

At the moment, I only believe in SteamDeck.

viber-2024-02-15-23-22-58-681.jpg

Evilms

Graph Master
21 Jun 2022
The xBots are incapable of realising what's happening to them. It's incredible to be so blind
full.png

The rumours were talking about 2 or maybe 3 games. Then spencer comes along and announces straight away that there will be 4 games on the competitors consoles to start with, the pandora's box has been opened.

And since they haven't denied it, there's no point in pretending, we know that the rest will come afterwards - it's only a matter of time now.
Even for stafield and indiana jones they're incapable of categorically denying that they will never be released elsewhere
1466366192-risitas8.png

Spencer has repeated that they are now one of the biggest publishers on playstation and nintendo, what more do you need? their transition to third-party publisher has been made official. It's over
full.png

Exicide

2 Feb 2024
The xBots are incapable of realising what's happening to them. It's incredible to be so blind
full.png

The rumours were talking about 2 or maybe 3 games. Then spencer comes along and announces straight away that there will be 4 games on the competitors consoles to start with, the pandora's box has been opened.

And since they haven't denied it, there's no point in pretending, we know that the rest will come afterwards - it's only a matter of time now.
Even for stafield and indiana jones they're incapable of categorically denying that they will never be released elsewhere
1466366192-risitas8.png

Spencer has repeated that they are now one of the biggest publishers on playstation and nintendo, what more do you need? their transition to third-party publisher has been made official. It's over
full.png
>The rumours were talking about 2 or maybe 3 games. Then spencer comes along and announces straight away that there will be 4 games on the competitors consoles to start with, the pandora's box has been opened.

if you count all the rumors, it was practically being portrayed as every Xbox exclusive would be multi-plat, so no, the original rumor was 2 games, and then it spiraled out of control.

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
>The rumours were talking about 2 or maybe 3 games. Then spencer comes along and announces straight away that there will be 4 games on the competitors consoles to start with, the pandora's box has been opened.

if you count all the rumors, it was practically being portrayed as every Xbox exclusive would be multi-plat, so no, the original rumor was 2 games, and then it spiraled out of control.
Every Xbox exclusive WILL be multiplat (released on other consoles). They just haven't announced it yet.

Reactions: PS_ROCKS and Evilms

Exicide

2 Feb 2024
Every Xbox exclusive WILL be multiplat (released on other consoles). They just haven't announced it yet.
I'm just pointing out how the rumor started at 2 , then it quickly became ALL, all because of people who blow things out of proportion lmao.

Nimrota

Veteran
11 Jul 2023
I'm just pointing out how the rumor started at 2 , then it quickly became ALL, all because of people who blow things out of proportion lmao.
There is no evidence further titles will not be coming. Just because it was 4 today doesn't invalidate that other games will come in the future. It's illogical to think this is the case.