Microsoft: We are in a very unique position to be able to go spend Sony out of business

KnittedKnight

Gaming Sage
Icon Extra
13 Jul 2022
Sleepy what's your take on this revelation?

giggle-snoopy.gif

Last edited:

VillaiN

10 Feb 2023
MS to become Disney of games? Lmao
They re not entertainment company but just software.

Sony ll give them hard time if:
Some of gaas games take off
They fullfil their acqusition plan. Some combo, square, capcom, from, cdpr.
Put ps plus version on pc or something. I think cdpr with gog could be great way in. Or dont bother at all. Half assed effort doesnt work.

But at least sony knows what ms wants to do.

OP
OP
Nhomnhom

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
MS to become Disney of games? Lmao
They re not entertainment company but just software.

Sony ll give them hard time if:
Some of gaas games take off
They fullfil their acqusition plan. Some combo, square, capcom, from, cdpr.
Put ps plus version on pc or something. I think cdpr with gog could be great way in. Or dont bother at all. Half assed effort doesnt work.

But at least sony knows what ms wants to do.
The irony is that even with ABK Sony is still likely going to smoke MS anyway.

The thing is, that is not what MS believes, their belief is (or at least was at some point) that with their deep pockets and Gamepass they they could kill all the competition in this space.

KnittedKnight

Gaming Sage
Icon Extra
13 Jul 2022
What's funny is that the press is actually rather quiet. As if unsure on how to report on it and how to frame the revelations. They're not all of the sudden gonna take a massive dump on one of their biggest advertisers and bite the hand that feeds. So naturally waiting for pointers to see where others go (feel where the wind blows)....taking time to come up with ways to prevent a crash landing.

Fucking sham of an industry :ROFLMAO::cry::sick:🤮

OP
OP
Nhomnhom

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
More proof: Housemarque was a target before Sony got them

View attachment 1712
Wow. It's crazy how passive Sony has been when you look at this stuff and how much MS were targeting them in the past few years:

- MS bought Bethesda and ABK, two of the biggest Sony partners.
- MS made deals to force Sony to release MLB not only on Xbox but into Gamepass day one.
- MS was going after Bungie and Housemarque had Sony not acquired them.
- MS went after Kojima and got a one game deal and made deals to get Death Stranding PC version on Gamepass.
- MS tried to buy Sega apparently (or was seriously considering it in the very least).
- MS has been on a multi year PR campaign to pain Sony as the bad guys and them as the good guys.
- Crazy amount of FUD when the PS5 was about to release, the likes we had never seen before.

Sony is beyond saving if they thing they can just go about this as if it was business as usual and that GaaS are going to save them.

Last edited:

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
I only despise Microsoft, I can’t do nothing but despise this scumbag company. How the hell can people support this scummy company!?
I feel kinda bad for owning an Xbox Series X. I will put it on Ebay, I am done with Xbox. I hope FTC wins the court and screws this disgusting company.

OP
OP
Nhomnhom

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
How is it possible that the CMA is the only institution seeing through MS’ bullshit?
The FTC is doing even better but due to how it is in the US it's much harder for them to do anything.

EU is the one that was clearly bought. Their statements for letting the deal trough don't align with the reality of these documents.

1687819340491.png
Looks like Phil Spencer either proposed or agreed that Minecraft Dungeons should not be released on PlayStation and Switch.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Kyoji

KnittedKnight

Gaming Sage
Icon Extra
13 Jul 2022
I'm loving all the "you never say the quiet part out loud" takes in all variations. Humans never disappoint. Lies, deceit, dishonesty... pure, unfiltered.

Reactions: Nhomnhom