Get your 'Regain' ready!
i am out of here.

Jump Jumping GIF by Travis

• haha
Reactions: Bryank75

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
1678478368868.png things are getting messed-up.

i know we have a lot of Playstations fans here.

I have to ask something.

How can you not see all the mental/emotional damage PlayStation is exerting to gamers around the world?.

even Pacther said he was pissed of at PlayStation's behavior...i swear i heard his voice cracking up a bit when he said sony are acting little whiny babies.

having a mental breakdown is not fun. I wonder if some of those people will hate PlayStation even more after all this circus is over.
😂
People having a mental breakdown over Xbox dying will never not be funny to me. It's a shitty plastic box.

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
The ones who are expecting a hefty bonus in the event of the merger definitely will (hi Lulu!).
Lulu won't be an Activision exec for long after the acquisition fails. She's poisoned the well and it's not far fetched for Sony to voice their opinion, shall we say, to the ABK board on how the lucrative relationship just wouldn't work with her and Bobby anywhere near the helm.

Doncortez77

Veteran
8 Jan 2023
No one is going to hate Playstation after this who didn't already hate them, except maybe Activision execs, and it's not like they would stop doing business with Playstation if they were suddenly forced to stay independent.
I agree.
If hate = console, games and accessories sales...it looks like nobody is hating PlayStation at the moment or anytime soon.
Over emotional fanboys means nothing to the bottom line and their little podcast is not influencing trends.

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
And although that is not their intention (since they couldn't care less), that alone would indirectly improve work conditions at ABK.
Correct! And new management may see the benefit of releasing COD on Switch and GFN, but probably not the latter because honestly who gives a shit about GFN. This is a better market outcome for everyone that doesn't result in an SLC.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Okay, let's try to get back on topic, please.

Maybe we should have a dedicated meta discussion thread, I wonder sometimes.

I think it would be for the best, as long as we keep it civil
There is already this thread but nobody goes there lol

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Lulu won't be an Activision exec for long after the acquisition fails. She's poisoned the well and it's not far fetched for Sony to voice their opinion, shall we say, to the ABK board on how the lucrative relationship just wouldn't work with her and Bobby anywhere near the helm.
She is gone 100 %. Workers are extremely unhappy with her. She denying left and right rightful rises of salaries with : m$ will do it when sale pass through. And other bullshit from her.

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
No one is going to hate Playstation after this who didn't already hate them, except maybe Activision execs, and it's not like they would stop doing business with Playstation if they were suddenly forced to stay independent.
Not even them. Money is all that matters to these people.
Lulu should've been fired already. The way she personalized this whole deal is ridiculous and unprofessional. She always sounds like a child throwing a temper tantrum and it's not the right way to do business.

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
Just look at the names of the games in your own article.

Do you think those have the same sway as huge franchises like Final Fantasy, Silent Hill, huge AAA projects like Death Stranding or the heavily rumored MGS remake ?

No, absolutely not, and saying that High on Life or Valheim will have the same sway as FF16 is just arguing for arguments sake.

Come on.

Stalker 2, Darktide, not to mention locked Bethesda games from other platforms after acquisition like Hifi, Redfall, Starfield. When you trying to compare something, do it properly. And btw. Death Stranding. It is like you mentioned Bloodborne and why isn't a multiplatform. :/

Weird flex, but ok. Sony have made more timed exclusivity deals to keep games off of Xbox this gen than the previous. If that's not intentional starvation of the competition, not sure what is. Don't forget, multiple Bethesda games were and future games were being planned, to be a full year timed exclusive to Sony. That's the kind of thing that bleeds competition.

That's not a taking away games from other platforms. It would be released on other platforms sooner or later just like Deathloop and Ghostwire.

Comparing timed exclusives, it will appear on other platforms sooner or later comparing vs 3rd party publisher buyout and whole IP library and locking them from other platforms ( like MS did with Bethesda 2 years ago ). Totally 1:1 comparison. Totally makes sense. :/

Last edited:

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
Stalker 2, Darktide, not to mention locked Bethesda games from other platforms after acquisition like Hifi, Redfall, Starfield. When you trying to compare something, do it properly. And btw. Death Stranding. It is like you mentioned Bloodborne and why isn't a multiplatform. :/

That's not a taking away games from other platforms. It would be released on other platforms sooner or later just like Deathloop and Ghostwire.

Comparing timed exclusives, it will appear on other platforms sooner or later comparing vs 3rd party publisher buyout and whole IP library and locking them from other platforms ( like MS did with Bethesda 2 years ago ). Totally 1:1 comparison. Totally makes sense. :/
Stalker 2 is just a tined exclusive, I thought?