Microsoft's acquisition of Activison Blizzard

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
Alleged cuck/molester and Reee admin posts an unabashedly pro-MS opinion piece on why the deal is good for gaming.
Screenshot_20230315-184348~2.png
And here he is in the newly created thread about the Boosteroid deal, amplifying the lie that they're Ukrainian based. Never heard of them but here are some virtue signalling talking points that explain why MS did a good thing.

Something's up.

Reactions: Deleted member 417
OP
OP
Darth Vader

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
View attachment 801
And here he is in the newly created thread about the Boosteroid deal, amplifying the lie that they're Ukrainian based.

Something's up.

A lot of people stand to gain money from this deal, and I don't doubt for one moment that Moderators / Admin staff for certain forums also stand to gain from it. The amount of cheerleading for Microsoft / the banning of people that stand against or even surface their opinion against the "established narrative" is not innocent. I wouldn't be surprised if Microsoft is funding forums, and I'm pretty confident they already fund certain journalists to plant the seeds for grassroots movements.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
If they want to compete, they can invest, not take games away from other platforms. BS excuse. They’re literally trying to buy revenue and take it always from others, that’s not competing. That’s a power move, typical from monopolistic companies.
It was done like 1000 times, books are written about that, and some still acting ignorant.

Only argument : bad sony, bad ponies.

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
A lot of people stand to gain money from this deal, and I don't doubt for one moment that Moderators / Admin staff for certain forums also stand to gain from it. The amount of cheerleading for Microsoft / the banning of people that stand against or even surface their opinion against the "established narrative" is not innocent. I wouldn't be surprised if Microsoft is funding forums, and I'm pretty confident they already fund certain journalists to plant the seeds for grassroots movements.
iggy azalea s GIF

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
His coverage is so biased its ridiculous. He's still discussing the possibility of the cma and EU granting unconditional approval without remedies.
Seriously? We have proof from SO they will need concesssion. Can't believe EU will just say we trust you.

We've come a long way from Satya saying they won't need to make any concessions. Technically these aren't concession yet, but you bet your ass this would never have happened if it wasn't for the push back.

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
Seriously? We have proof from SO they will need concesssion. Can't believe EU will just say we trust you.

We've come a long way from Satya saying they won't need to make any concessions. Technically these aren't concession yet, but you bet your ass this would never have happened if it wasn't for the push back.
MS still refuse to budge from that same 10 year contract with all of its intentionally vague wording though.

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
Do they understand going for companies who ain't gonna challenge them for a million years as well as showing it of on social media is not gonna impress regulatory boards
If anything, it just creates a bunch of companies that are totally reliant on them for content.

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
They even don’t own Activision Blizzard yet but are signing contracts with no end in sight. Microsoft is the entire Circus. 😂🤣