Microsoft's acquisition of Activison Blizzard

D

Deleted member 417

More deals with cloud companies which means more people and more players relying on Microsoft azure.

It's as if, that was the plan all along. If only Spencer would have said something along the lines of "Sony aren't our competitors, amazon and Google are", then none of this would be surprising.

CoD is the trojan horse, not the ABK deal. Microsoft can separate it from AbK as long as they can host the servers for the game.

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
"yes same day same place" "They should know we respect confidentiality"
real housewives lies GIF by leeannelocken

Screenshot 2023-03-15 151418.jpg
Screenshot 2023-03-15 151439.jpg

Reactions: AniWeeb
OP
OP
Darth Vader

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
No. Those people are not part of the process (unless they are registered as witnesses or defendants). Microsoft are the ones that must provide documentation to back their case.
I see. It seems like if the contracts had no issues MS would have no problems sending them to the FTC. They don't seem to mind giving them to everyone else, lol.

Curious to see if the judge makes them cough it up the same way they did for Sony.

Reactions: Deleted member 417
OP
OP
Darth Vader

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
I see. It seems like if the contracts had no issues MS would have no problems sending them to the FTC. They don't seem to mind giving them to everyone else, lol.

Nah, they would not want to release them because it's their best interest. It's standard corporate practice. What seems more interesting is their sandbagging by providing some but flat out refusing to provide others. That's what to me gives it away that those contracts don't paint them in a great light.

Old Gamer

Veteran
Founder
5 Aug 2022
No. Those people are not part of the process (unless they are registered as witnesses or defendants). Microsoft are the ones that must provide documentation to back their case.
Third parties who are not a party to the lawsuit can be subpoened, this has already happened to Sony.

Reactions: Deleted member 417